We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1213141516NEXT»
The Quote Room Options

proto-pax
#261 Posted : 3/11/2013 12:31:04 AM

bird-brain

In regards to math:

03:19:33 ‹Mustelid› I've heard people say, do you ever use that stuff in day to day life. Sure. I got my lawnmower started after trying and trying because I remembered the magneto operated by faraday's law N d(phi)/dt , it's the derivative that gives you the voltage, not the rate, so I pulled on the cord, jammed the blades down on a grass clump so I could get a high rate of change by stopping the magneto suddenly.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

hug46
#262 Posted : 3/11/2013 1:34:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"I never had any difficulty opening the doors of perception. It was getting the buggers closed again which was the trouble" - Zodiac Mindwarp
"Without music, life would be a mistake" - Friedrich Niestche

AllIsDistraction
#263 Posted : 3/11/2013 6:27:16 PM

If you improve we'll all improve

"All the philosophical theories that exist have been created by the mistaken dualistic minds
of human beings. In the realm of philosophy, that which today is considered true, may tomorrow
be proved to be false. No one can guarantee a philosophy's validity. Because of this any
intellectual way of seeing whatsoever is always partial and relative. The fact is that there
is no truth to see or to confirm logically; rather what one needs to do is to discover just
how much the mind continually limits itself in a condition of dualism."

~ Chogyal Namkhai Norbu
Learning to know that I do not know.

۩
#264 Posted : 5/4/2013 11:56:57 PM

"We wouldn't be the first life form to wipe itself out. But what would be unique about us is that we did it knowingly. What does that say about us?

The question I've been asking is: why didn't we save ourselves when we had the chance? Is the answer because on some level we weren't sure if we were worth saving?" - Pete Postlethwaite

anrchy
#265 Posted : 5/5/2013 1:41:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Movie, After Earth

"Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Do not misunderstand me. Danger is very real. But fear is a choice."
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Electric Kool-Aid
#266 Posted : 5/6/2013 10:27:03 PM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

"It's bad luck to be superstitious"

(me!)
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

d-T-r
#267 Posted : 5/9/2013 9:31:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts" - Heraclitus

"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative"
Oscar Wilde

"When the modes of music change, the fundamental laws of the State always change with them" - Plato

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music."
- Aldous Huxley

"Those Who Dance Are thought to be Insane, by Those Who Cannot Hear the music play." Nietzsche

"That which blossomed forth as cosmic egg fifteen billion years ago now blossoms forth as oneself, as one's family, as one's community of living beings, as our blue planet, as our ocean of galaxy clusters. The same fecund source -- then and now; the same numinous energy -- then and now. To enter the omnicentric unfolding universe is to taste the joy of radical relational mutuality." --Brian Swimme

d-T-r
#268 Posted : 5/14/2013 11:46:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

“Our strategy should be not only to confront empire, but to lay siege to it. To deprive it of oxygen. To shame it. To mock it. With our art, our music, our literature, our stubbornness, our joy, our brilliance, our sheer relentlessness – and our ability to tell our own stories. Stories that are different from the ones we’re being brainwashed to believe.

The corporate revolution will collapse if we refuse to buy what they are selling – their ideas, their version of history, their wars, their weapons, their notion of inevitability.

Remember this: We be many and they be few. They need us more than we need them.

Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.
~ Arundhati Roy

d-T-r attached the following image(s):
Arundhati-Roy.jpg (80kb) downloaded 272 time(s).

Untm
#269 Posted : 5/15/2013 9:05:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is what I love to see and hear from new members, Props!

Quote:
22:02:53 ‹DeDao› got a ventilator too. safety Smile

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:
11:53:11 ‹Untm› Nexus chat and anti-gravity simulated racing is my coffee.

thymamai
#270 Posted : 5/16/2013 3:25:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

d-T-r wrote:
"The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts" - Heraclitus

"Man's life is dyed the color of his imagination" - Marcus Aurelius

Archtypamine
#271 Posted : 5/21/2013 12:25:50 PM

...somebody help the man help the man!.... Capt. John Yossarian

The More Loving One

W. H. Auden

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
But on earth indifference is the least
We have to dread from man or beast.
How should we like it were stars to burn
With a passion for us we could not return?
If equal affection cannot be,
Let the more loving one be me.
…those who believe in science are as prone to addiction to imposed dogma and faith as are religious zealots. So one has to be very careful to really step back and want to know the truth.

Ancotar
#272 Posted : 5/21/2013 2:50:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"The way of the Universe is the way of Acceptance, not Denial. The truly strong are those that do not resist, but absorb..." - The Master Of Zenn-la, Norrin Radd's teacher (Silver Surfer series)

"We speak of Time and Mind, which do not easily yield to catagories. We separate past and future and find that Time is an amalgam of both. We separate good and evil and find that Mind is an amalgam of both. To understand, we must grasp the whole." -Isaac Asimov

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger." -Buddha

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." -Paul Atreides, while being tested with the Gom Jabbar by the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

Untm
#273 Posted : 6/4/2013 6:22:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Some plants are gregarious, others jealous. Tobacco gets along with everyone, excepting maybe Methodists. Wine and Opium can't even attend the same party. Tea visits the poppy's house, but not that of the grape. Coffee seems to be imperialistic: thou shalt have no other stimulants before me, while khat doesn't mind coffee at the table at all."

-Pendell

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:
11:53:11 ‹Untm› Nexus chat and anti-gravity simulated racing is my coffee.

The Day Tripper
#274 Posted : 6/6/2013 5:28:48 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
Quote:
Man, we've got triple alphabet soup nut punches going on... TSA, CIA, NSA, all punching liberty in the nuts.

-Jar Jar Binks-

Laughing, to be fair, the online avatar name of a reason.com blog comment contributor.

http://reason.com/blog/2...phone-records-o#comments

Still pure gold imho Wink Neutral

Looks like America is dead-set to go orwell on us, regardless of who we elect to office, or what promises they make.

Even crazier, as each day goes by i notice more and more peoples disapproval with the government itself, not democrat/republican, just pissed off at all the criminal shit bureaucrats, plutocrats, aristocrats, and elected officials get away with, while us proles just go about our daily business.

Don't alienate 99% of the country against yourself, and assume it will go unnoticed. Just a matter of time...........

"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

d-T-r
#275 Posted : 6/7/2013 5:06:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Follow Your Bliss
The divine manifestation is ubiquitous,
Only our eyes are not open to it… .
Awe is what moves us forward… .Live from your own center… .
The divine lives within you.
The separateness apparent in the world is secondary.
Beyond the world of opposites is an unseen,
but experienced, unity and identity in us all. Today the planet is the only proper “in group.”
Participate joyfully in the sorrows of the world.
We cannot cure the world of sorrows,
but we can choose to live in joy.
You must return with the bliss and integrate it.
The return is seeing the radiance is everywhere.
The world is a match for us.
We are a match for the world.
The spirit is the bouquet of nature…
Sanctify the place you are in. Follow your bliss…

–Joseph Campbell

cyb
#276 Posted : 6/8/2013 5:26:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

'My ears hear what others cannot hear; small faraway things people cannot normally see are visible to me. These senses are the fruits of a lifetime of longing, longing to be rescued, to be completed. Just as the skirt needs the wind to billow, I'm not formed by things that are of myself alone. This is me. Just as a flower does not choose its color, we are not responsible for what we have come to be. Only once you realize this do you become free, and to become adult is to become free'

India Stoker
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

dreamer042
#277 Posted : 6/10/2013 6:47:36 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

spinCycle
#278 Posted : 6/14/2013 3:53:16 PM

Life is Art is Life

All of nature talks to me. If I could just
figure out what it was trying to tell me. Listen!
Trees are swinging in the breeze. They're talking to me.
Insects are rubbing their legs together.
They're all talking. They're talking to me. And short animals-
They're bucking up on their hind legs. Talking. Talking to me.
Hey! Look out! Bugs are crawling up my legs!
You know? I'd rather see this on TV. Tone it down.
And Sharkey says: I turn around, it's fear.
I turn around again, and it's love.
Nobody knows me. Nobody knows my name.

- Laurie Anderson
from Sharkey's Day
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

3rdI
#279 Posted : 6/14/2013 4:00:50 PM

veni, vidi, spici

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

5 Dimensional Nick
#280 Posted : 6/15/2013 7:04:51 AM

"Full of multiversal flow!"

"I fucking love this planet" my mate after his first trip

"load universe into gun, aim at head, fire!" unknown re: DMT

"a person is clever, people are stupid" apparently Hitler on what I like to see as the brainwashableness of our minds in front of say, television!

can't think of anymore right now.....

couple of awesome ones in my sig too.
"Anonymous around the mouse, hyperspace black ops in my house,
A technical itch you can't ignore, viral like that magic spore,
Laced in life like a blockchain, special characters around my name,
They got game like Nintendo flow, it's always the same you will know,
I can't be pinned down like a Q-Bit, my architecture all neuromorphic,
On the roof if the internet had one, fire escape's fibre optic dragon." Onepacman

«PREV1213141516NEXT»