We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Monolith directive Options

Yatiqiri2020
#1 Posted : 6/15/2020 5:58:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good evening everyone and thank you for having me on board again. Back in 2011, I was in my quest for dmt from acacia trees that grow in my city, discusing It here on the nexus, and reaching the conclusión that the abundant acacia retinoides in La Paz does contain alkaloids that have tryptamine qualities, but is definately not pure dmt like mhrb. alas I took it no further.
Yet here just before the decade ended the tide began to turn for me to something underneath our noses...
The tiwanaku monolith
It started with an experience with wilka (aka cebil/bufotenin) snuff in sept2018. It wasnt my first. Id done it some in 2003, then in 2011 a bit more,
Sometimes you have to listen to the savage inside, bring out your hunger for visions.

2 fat lines of snuff that i prepared basified with powdered eggshells.
Of all my interdimensional activities this was the first of its kind.

So the pain and nousea was not instant, and though It does get intense for a few minutes, at this point So u just hang tight and tough it out knowing shortly youll be free and feeling great , its that hot heavy really uncomfortable feeling in your extremities and you wait for it to pass, meanwhile the visual effects felt like m being pressed against a thick fabric of textile like patterns with occassional sudden deafening noise for like 2 seconds, and ropy vertical motion ladder imagery

And then the flashy visual strips settled out and all traces of nousea or discomfort faded and It became euphoric, things got all trippy coming on smooth and slow, for the initial main wave, like funky sounds and images. I soon started imagining that i was strolling through an indoor zoo exhibit, the kind that has spectator walking through a sort of passage way with glass windows to observe the wildlife in artificial habitats, and I was also hearing like hearing my thoughts or voices. And It began to sound like my fathers voice behind me, i started to assume this was a sort of family outing .

So i kept hearing him as if he was just behind me, and feeling him walking next to me and at some point it stopped being so dreamy and I felt more centered. My mind becomed more lucid when I see that I m in that space and that person is not my father. I sort of turned to the left, sort of leaning back, he appeared tense but trying not to show it. He resembled a pirate, or like the character Hector from the movie Coco, the hat, raggy clothes, shadowy lighting. It became like hyperreal , and my vision steadily zoomed in slowly towards his face until he was right up against me.like staring into a high definition screen of a close up shot of someone staring back. I saw his cheek bone jaw and eye shape. And when his face pressed up against mine and began to meld through I saw a very bright white light in the center. Around the nose bone position, and it revealed an deep tunnel of light. In the next second or two, I went forward , bounced back for a split second, and shot forward at incredIncredible speed and then was back in my bedroom. Of course i was feeling all like ," whooa that was soo awesome" .
That was like the strong wave but It continued to happen, entering that exhibit space with like hyperdimensional creatures and ecologies are behind glass. And im acompanied by family who are actually one of them in disguise. As soon as I turn around and see them for a split second before waking up in bed again.
Eventually fell asleep and woke next day feeling incredible. Slight hangover type nousea.

So now back to the monolith
I began to read the archeaology and started to believe and think my own idea that the reason they made it was so human civilization never forget .. tiwanaku gods commanded their people to take the sacred seed snuff,
So many artifacts indicate to me at least, that the entire culture was based off of or inspired by the anadenanthera seedsnuff experience.

This began to open new doors for me. Because no one asks why .

For example the location of Altiplano tiwanaku is much closer to habitats that have San Pedro cactus which they must have known and used whereas anadenanthera trees grow at even lower altitudes. Why the fixation on the seeds? It can mean that the seeds give something that cactus doesnt.
I personally think it has to do with contact with whatever is on the other end. And thats what was so important to the tiwanaku people. Have you seen those stone heads with large eyes? Those must be representations of the beings with who the elite families maintained contact with through the seeds .
And whats the reason or purpose of it all? My speculation is for reducing corruption .

Any way i could go on. And well thats the reason i came back to the Nexus. I feel like the bufotenin dimension to be among least explored. But in it are the ancient secrets and Keys back to greatness, back to Pumapunku.

Thanks so much for reading.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

RoundAbout
#2 Posted : 6/16/2020 6:57:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exciting to read stories from people who live so close to the natural environments of these plants.

About the snuff: were the egg shells heated or added as is?

Yatiqiri2020
#3 Posted : 6/16/2020 8:37:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RoundAbout wrote:
Exciting to read stories from people who live so close to the natural environments of these plants.

Added as is. How would It change?, and is much different than snailshell?
I used to use sodium carbonate. But i much preferred the eggshell

RoundAbout
#4 Posted : 6/17/2020 2:12:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yatiqiri2020 wrote:
RoundAbout wrote:

Added as is. How would It change?, and is much different than snailshell?
I used to use sodium carbonate. But i much preferred the eggshell

It should be the same as snail shell, they're both CaCO3 (calcium carbonate), but I believe it's heated in a fire traditionally (partially calcinated to CaO similar to ash... forms CaOH once water is added). I doubt CaCO3 is effective for freebasing bufotenine.

Edit: I suppose technically they're both CaCO3, but chicken egg shells are calcite, whereas snail shells could be aragonite. Two different polymorphs but neither is soluble, unlike sodium carbonate.

Yatiqiri2020
#5 Posted : 7/4/2020 1:24:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Since I make mention of tiwanaku culture and their use of hallucinogenic snuff i thought id include some pdfs

Vilca seeds within tiwanaku iconagraphy

Iconographic analysis of the ponce monolith

Iconography of tiwanaku psychotropic tablets

Consumo nasal de alucinógenos en tiwanaku un aproximación iconografico

Well they are in spanish

I find it so interesting an entire culture fixated on the visionary experience from anadenanthera, which means bufotenin, It was most likky enhanced with harmala or mescaline cacti but It seems bufotenin was the primary space they were interested in
I feel there should be a branch of pseudo-bioarcheology that makes assumptions based on pharmacology of the substance that culture uses, like an inverse of terencemckennas idea in foodofthegods. For example I plan on investigating yanomami culture and sort of filter out components that can be correlated to bufotenin and then transpose those models to theoretical assumptions of Tiwanaku culture.

Also I know that people who are experimenting with anadenanthera extracts as a tool for entheogenic or visionary exploration are indirectly learning a lot about what some of these cultures were about. Like that idea of contact with entities or spirits or deities

What about gene selection? One could hypothesize like gene selection pressure towards increased brain receptors for visions.
You know like the gene that predisposes one to alcoholism, if there ever was a gene like that but for psychedelic i bet itd be found in populations descendente of these cultures or others similar with their halllucibogen use.

This might explain why i obsessed over acid and shrooms in highsachool and had no Friends that understood
A
And in case you are curious about how they made those stone monuments check out the studies by Joseph davidovits .

RoundAbout
#6 Posted : 7/30/2020 9:25:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Those artifacts (etc.) really do make me wonder about their view of life.

Thank you for including those (forgot to respond when I was initially skimming through them).

amongst_trees
#7 Posted : 8/16/2020 10:30:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That was really interesting. A substance and method I know nothing about. Thank you. I wish I could access your attachments Sad