We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mixing black cappi vine with yellow cappi leaf for changa Options

changa_boi
#1 Posted : 6/10/2020 11:22:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello lovely people!

I have a quick question:

Would I be playing with fire if I made some changa using black caapi vine and yellow caapi leaf? I've never worked with black caapi, but I'm an experienced user and currently exploring the different effects from the various forms of caapi. I wasn't able to find black caapi leaf where I am, so thinking about combining the black vine with the yellow leaf, but a few people have told me it's maybe not the best idea.

Anyone here got experience with black caapi?
Just be.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 6/11/2020 1:09:03 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Congrats on the promotion!

By black caapi, do you mean Tetrapteris methystica? (Edit: maybe I was thinking Alicia Anisopetala, it was late!)

EDIT: another plant known as "ayahuasca negro" is Diplopteris involuta = Mezia includens.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

SynKyd
#3 Posted : 6/11/2020 7:29:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you doing an extraction from the vine to put on the leaf? I wouldn’t make changa with vine unless it’s an extraction, personally. Then once extracted you can try it on whatever smokable you prefer, should be fine on the yellow leaf.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

changa_boi
#4 Posted : 6/11/2020 8:28:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Congrats on the promotion!

By black caapi, do you mean Tetrapteris methystica? (Edit: maybe I was thinking Alicia Anisopetala, it was late!)

EDIT: another plant known as "ayahuasca negro" is Diplopteris involuta = Mezia includens.

Thank you! It's great to be here with such knowledgeable and friendly people!

Re: the actual species...that's a good question. I got it from a friend of a friend that's in Santo Daime down here, and he called it 'jagube preto'. Unfortunately it's already shredded so I can't check out the cross-section. Sad
Just be.

changa_boi
#5 Posted : 6/11/2020 8:38:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SynKyd wrote:
Are you doing an extraction from the vine to put on the leaf? I wouldn’t make changa with vine unless it’s an extraction, personally. Then once extracted you can try it on whatever smokable you prefer, should be fine on the yellow leaf.

I was going to do a 2-4x with a soak. I've been avoiding the harmala extractions, tbh, just because it seems like a bit of a process and my 'laboratory' is kinda far from where I stay. But I guess I could give it a shot. That bit of knowledge does seem to be the next step in my growth as a changa-chef, and I know it's something I will have to tackle eventually.
Just be.

SynKyd
#6 Posted : 6/11/2020 10:58:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck!

there’s really not much to it, but of course you need a place that’s safe for you to work in. I’m not sure how to measure the “x” when extracting vine to put on leaf, but you can always precipitate it and weigh the harmalas for reference.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.