We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another trip, a new self Options

pmvnvx
#1 Posted : 6/10/2020 6:39:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone.

I just had a trip with DMT that I recently extracted from MHRB.
This was not my first time with DMT, or psychedelics, but every trip I feel like I become someone better.

I inhaled the smoke and closed my eyes.
I felt enveloped in a something warm it was nice, the visuals appeared and then the thinking began.
Usually when I begin to have bad or unhappy thoughts I remind myself that I'm in control and continue my journey taking another road, this time I tried something different, I decided to accept those thoughts and just live with them.
Pretty rapidly my mind wandered to something else, it worked.

The music I was listening to something sensual, I began to see smooth purple-ish curves looking like a woman's hips.
I thought about my girlfriend, I really love her, I might ask her to marry me sometimes.

When I opened my eyes I saw the ceiling and all its imperfection (non-straight lines, the washed off paint) that would usually bother me (well not really but if they were none I would like it better) and thought: "It's just a ceiling, why would I care so much about a ceiling".

I honestly feel sad for everyone who won't ever have a psychedelic experience, the world would be so much better.

Peace

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jozeh
#2 Posted : 6/10/2020 11:24:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pmvnvx wrote:
I just had a DMT trip that I recently extracted from MHRB.

The fruition of the Alchemical process is a blessed fruit, indeed. Great work.
pmvnvx wrote:
I decided to accept those thoughts and just live with them.

This is the key. Witness, don't judge. You will see far from that view, it will be tested from time to time.

Great to have you here.

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 6/11/2020 7:22:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pmvnvx wrote:

I honestly feel sad for everyone who won't ever have a psychedelic experience, the world would be so much better.

I know how it feels, I wanted to tell everybody that they are blind hamsters in the wheel at first, but such impulses will do no good. Don't be sad, everything goes just the way it should be going. Psychedelics are not for everyone, most people I know wouldn't be ready for this. Only the one who seeks the experience voluntarily, shall find it Smile