We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Most easy ayahausca recipe ever Options

OneIsEros
#1 Posted : 6/5/2020 4:47:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Edited based on feedback, thanks guys!

Copy/paste and share with any friends who might be interested!

The easiest and cheapest Ayahuasca (orally active DMT) recipe in the world.
Note: this is not the traditional “ayahuasca” brew from the Amazon, the plants and preparation methods are different, I just call it ayahuasca because the DMT/MAOI combination is most popularly known in public awareness as that traditional Amazonian beverage. Call it DMT-Harmala-Compound if you prefer.

The way ayahuasca works is by consuming two plants: an MAOI and DMT. The body breaks down DMT so even if you ate a pound of pure DMT, you wouldn’t feel a thing off it. An MAOI stops your body from breaking down DMT, so you can eat it just like mushrooms or LSD. If you eat mushrooms with an MAOI, the mushrooms will become vastly stronger and last longer.

HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNING:

If you mix an MAOI with just about any drug capable of killing you by toxic overdose, you run the risk of a very painful death. Syrian rue seeds are an MAOI.

Dietary restrictions aren’t really a problem with the MAOI we are using, but some pharmaceutical MAOI’s can kill if you eat anything aged. This will not happen with the particular MAOI we are using. I ate a massive block of cheese once just to see what would happen. It was like an instant turkey coma from all the tryptophan that hit me. I bet that for some people adverse reactions like a headache might be possible. For me it was just instant food coma. Bed time ensued shortly after, lol. Anything aged (like cheese) will cause this.

Now for the recipe!

Boil syrian rue seeds (the MAOI plant) for 10-15 minutes. Chuck out the seeds, reduce the liquid by boiling to around a shot glass. Grinding the seeds is completely unnecessary. Lemon juice and other additives also completely unnecessary. Lots of online recipes make these claims, and they are wrong, it just makes things more gross. Just boil the seeds whole in plain water for 15 minutes, folks.

Grind acacia confusa bark (the DMT plant) into a fine powder using a coffee grinder. Mix the acacia with peanut butter and honey or jam or something for sweetness. Put on bread. You don’t even taste the acacia.

Voila. Take the shot, eat the sandwich, no time in between. It hits me pretty damn fast. Wow.

Doses: I do 4 grams of seeds, 10 grams of acacia. 10 grams is more than most people would be comfortable with. 5 grams acacia would be more reasonable for the average human being.

Also: for some random reason I have a stomach of steel for ayahuasca. Pure mescaline HCL or alcohol make me barf, but I have only puked a couple times out of countless experiences on ayahuasca. I am an exception to the rule. Almost everyone barfs on ayahuasca.

Also, if you smoke syrian rue, it will intensify your trip - by a lot, for about an hour or so. Just keep smoking until... whoaaa. It also changes things qualitatively. More warpy and intoxicated. This works with shrooms too. Also, a shot of syrian rue liquid will double or triple or quadruple your shroom trip. I haven’t the balls to experiment. Why not just eat more shrooms? Haha. Smoking syrian rue on shrooms also works. Same deal.

And just to make it loud and clear (this is a mass message and I simply want to make sure peope are safe).

Antidepressants+Ayahuasca= DEAD!

MDMA+Ayahuasca= DEAD!

Basically ANY DRUG OTHER THAN WEED AND TOBACCO, WHETHER ILLEGAL OR LEGAL, and there is a good chance you will be DEAD!

Caffeine might give you a headache.

Happy tripping if you indulge.

DO NOT GIVE THIS RECIPE TO ANYONE WITHOUT ALSO GIVING THEM THIS WARNING!!!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 6/5/2020 10:48:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Root bark sandwich!!! Right on man. Personally I just eat 200 mg harmala freebase (from rue) followed by 70 to 100 mg freebase dmt mixed into a shot of cola. Nausea is minimal and I haven't yet purged taking pharma this way.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

OneIsEros
#3 Posted : 6/5/2020 1:33:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’ve done that a fair few times. Nausea’s never a big problem
for me with any preparation, except the few times I straight up ate syrian rue... even then, didn’t purge, just felt gross as hell. Kinda weird, because I do not have a tough stomach otherwise. Pure mescaline HCL made me puke both occasions I took it, even when it was just 300 mg. My iron stomach room mate barfed horrendously when I gave him huasca brew though.

I just like this because it is cheap and ludicrously simple, anyone can do it, and no need to waste pure spice Smile

tregar
#4 Posted : 6/5/2020 2:14:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Keep in mind that Ayahuasca is considered the brew of Caapi or Caapi + psychotria or chaliponga. Ayahuasca is not rue seeds or rue seeds with barks. That is the definition of Ayahuasca. Rue and Rue seeds with barks would be considered mimosa-huasca or something similar.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Eaglepath
#5 Posted : 6/5/2020 2:16:25 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Sorry but why do you call this an Ayahuasca recipe when you are talking about preparing Syrian Rue and Acacia?

"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Jees
#6 Posted : 6/5/2020 5:05:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi OneIsEros,

nothing wrong with what works for you, but 10 gr wood ingesting is not for everyone I guess? For ingesting raw powdered caapi vine I'd stop at 5 grams max or else my internals get into a knot a bit. I wonder if acacia wood is better digestible?

About nomenclature:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=964227#post964227
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Formosahuasca (IIRC aka 'rainbowhuasca' )

ShamensStamen
#7 Posted : 6/5/2020 6:23:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I personally call it all Ayahuasca which i consider to be a broad category label, which then leads to traditional Ayahuasca, Anahuasca, Pharmahuasca, Changa, etc.

But for names sake, technically Aya means spirit or soul, and Huasca means vine, so if you wanna get technical, none of these except for Caapi is Huasca, but they are all technically Aya or spirit/soul manifesting.

I think it's ridiculously silly though that people get bent out of shape about a name/label as if calling analogs Ayahuasca is somehow disrespectful of traditional cultural standards or does some sort of disservice to it. In my experience, even though Rue and Caapi are different, they have more similarities than differences, and are capable of the same things, Rue is just a different flavor than Caapi. Traditional Ayahuasca itself can already be quite variable since there's different Caapi vines and different admixtures and combinations. If one absolutely feels the need to call Aya using Rue by a different name or label, perhaps Haoma or Soma would suffice? Seeing as how Rue is capable of the same things as Caapi, any combination including Rue would then also be called Haoma or Soma.

But i lump it all under the label of Ayahuasca as a main category because it covers a larger spectrum of combinations and plants and extracts, etc.

OneIsEros
#8 Posted : 6/5/2020 6:24:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Edited based on feedback, thanks guys.

OneIsEros
#9 Posted : 6/5/2020 10:09:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Hi OneIsEros,

nothing wrong with what works for you, but 10 gr wood ingesting is not for everyone I guess? For ingesting raw powdered caapi vine I'd stop at 5 grams max or else my internals get into a knot a bit. I wonder if acacia wood is better digestible?

About nomenclature:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=964227#post964227
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Formosahuasca (IIRC aka 'rainbowhuasca' )

Acacia would almost certainly be more digestible. I’ve never even done caapi, but I know it has harmalas in it, and harmalas make me nauseous even as pure molecules, which I have done many times before.