We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Advice in a new combo experience! Options

khalilnk
#1 Posted : 6/5/2020 12:25:38 AM

Averroes

I want to try mixing LSD with MET (MethylEthylTryptamine)
has anyone ever tried this combo? What are it's risks? what are it's effects?
Thanx guys
AwakenedLove

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

King Tryptamine
#2 Posted : 6/5/2020 1:00:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Khalilink, can't say I've got any prior experience with this combination or MET on it's own but since these compounds have the tendency to produce vasoconstriction along with tachycardia this combination seems to be physically quite taxing on the cardiovascular side of things. This physiological effect is present on LSD on it's own and can get pretty severe at the higher doses IME.

Therefore combining LSD with another serotonergic psychedelic (or other substances known to produce similar cardiovascular effects) such as MET which do often have the tendencies to produce the same side effects as mentioned above could potentially increase risks of events like myocardial infarctions and strokes, not exactly saying this will do any of those things but it could increase chances especially if you have other risk factors that make you more susceptible (e.g. smoking, CHD, etc...)

Again I've never tried this combination myself or done much research on MET in general so I really can't say for sure how it'll turn out, the paragraphs above are just estimations on potential heart harm excluding the CNS side of things which probably are just as present. Goes without saying but always consult a medical processional about your general health before taking any drugs or drug combinations.

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 6/5/2020 11:47:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have never experienced any physical discomfort when combining LSD with shrooms, DMT, bufotenin, or mescaline. And bufotenin and mescaline are both known for being quite potent vasoconstrictors.

You can never know these things in advance, but i can't think of any reason why MET would produce more side effects in combination with LSD, than these other substances.

And i don't suppose i am saying something shockingly new here, but it is ofcourse always best to try a substance on it's own first, before combining it with anything else.