We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Researchers Advise Maintaining 6-Foot Distance From Own Body Options

null24
#1 Posted : 6/2/2020 10:25:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

DMT researchers advise maintaining 6 foot distance from body
Laughing
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

potnoble
#2 Posted : 6/3/2020 10:28:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I´m trying Big grin
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 6/3/2020 2:00:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoalk DMT and don't touch anything. Rolling eyes
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

AikyO
#4 Posted : 6/3/2020 3:01:51 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

Good for me I took off with Space X in a beautiful suit, I'll never be on this filthy Earth ever again.
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

SynKyd
#5 Posted : 6/3/2020 7:09:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hilarious,someone there knows something I think. 🤔

I have done this once, it was very surreal........

My psyche (for lack of a better word) stood up and leaned on the counter above myself watching my body lying on the carpet as I launched. I felt my consciousness slipping between the two positions with the feet sort of connected, was dizzy and super disoriented when I came back to reality because I was sure I had got up and walked around the counter but still sure I had not moved. It was all predicated with a checkerboard bowling alley sensation through my legs at launch. I do miss my old solo launches, seems like sometimes I got farther without my girl there.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.