We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
(I have now tried it, amazing) About To Try DMT For The First Time. Options

CactiShaman
#1 Posted : 5/26/2020 7:52:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all Smile , Im sorta new here and have not posted alot at all.

I have been thinking about trying DMT for at least 5 years now and I have tripped on various substances over the last 10-15 years.

So my guy has some DMT, and some Changa (Well he calls it Changa anyway) Its like 10 plants/herbs. Caapi vine, Passonflower and a phew other herbs for taste, smell, looks and mullein apparently soothes the throat.

EDIT/
The Changa is also coated in DMT, they guy says its got around 50% DMT by weight.
END EDIT/

What do you guys think? I think i am ready but was going to start out with the changa mixed with some weed and put it into a old school brass cone piece bong and just smoke it like a normal bong. Is it ok to mix in Syrian Rue in with it or does it have to be eaten? Will it not need any Syrian Rue because it already has caapi and passionflower?

Regards CS.
Chewin' on buttons 👌

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

potnoble
#2 Posted : 5/26/2020 8:04:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi dyoode

I´m not to experienced with syrian rue but i love weed.

You should probably leave the weed out of your bowl for this one because
DMT should be held in your lungs for 20 seconds or more and weed can make you cough
sometimes.

Just smoke a slow bowl and don´t torch it too much. The ingredients seem really good.
I don´t think you need the syrian rue since there are caapi leaves in there.

Hope this helps a little and you have a great time.

Have a gud one
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

CactiShaman
#3 Posted : 5/26/2020 8:12:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
Hi dyoode

I´m not to experienced with syrian rue but i love weed.

You should probably leave the weed out of your bowl for this one because
DMT should be held in your lungs for 20 seconds or more and weed can make you cough
sometimes.

Just smoke a slow bowl and don´t torch it too much. The ingredients seem really good.
I don´t think you need the syrian rue since there are caapi leaves in there.

Hope this helps a little and you have a great time.

Have a gud one

Thank you man, yea I thought so to about the Syrian Rue, and thank you I wasn't sure if i needed it to be mixed into something more smoke able as i never smoked it before.
And thank you have a good one too Big grin
Chewin' on buttons 👌

DeepMsnTechnician
#4 Posted : 6/2/2020 1:40:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm standing right beside you brother. I'm probably going to make the jump myself in the next few days. I hope you find what your looking for. Be happy and free of suffering.

CactiShaman
#5 Posted : 6/3/2020 11:04:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I tried like half a cone worth of the changa, its was like WELCOME TO THE FREAKING JUNGLE,
INTENSE AF and lasted a good 25-30 min, i think Very happy

I don't think I was even ready for that, maybe try a bit less next time Thumbs up
Chewin' on buttons 👌

CactiShaman
#6 Posted : 6/3/2020 11:07:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DeepMsnTechnician wrote:
I'm standing right beside you brother. I'm probably going to make the jump myself in the next few days. I hope you find what your looking for. Be happy and free of suffering.

I'm going to hit the chnaga up a couple more times before i make a full jump.... Was crazy like a super intense acid trip but bang, comes on so fast I didn't know what hit me.

Be free from suffering and happy aswell man Very happy
Chewin' on buttons 👌

Justsomedude
#7 Posted : 6/3/2020 4:26:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It's great to see someone else come further through the journey.

Do you intend to also take it orally at some point ?

null24
#8 Posted : 6/3/2020 8:30:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Yay! You know when you smoke DMT, you might be popping into another dimension, kind of the way a UFO might pop into ours. That's why the entities are so excited to see you and jump up and down or whatever it is they do.

Welcome!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

CactiShaman
#9 Posted : 6/7/2020 3:06:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Justsomedude wrote:
It's great to see someone else come further through the journey.

Do you intend to also take it orally at some point ?

Hi well after smoking a heap of the changa last night with my mate and having mad 30 minute visuals I think yes, but not quite yet.
Chewin' on buttons 👌

CactiShaman
#10 Posted : 6/7/2020 3:11:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Yay! You know when you smoke DMT, you might be popping into another dimension, kind of the way a UFO might pop into ours. That's why the entities are so excited to see you and jump up and down or whatever it is they do.

Welcome!

Yea cheers for the info, the Straight DMT I am still a little scared of, but as long as the entities are nice i guess its all good HAHA.
Chewin' on buttons 👌

CactiShaman
#11 Posted : 6/7/2020 3:21:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,
Just letting you know I edited my OP because I forgot to say the Changa apparently has around 50% DMT by weight.

I believe this because even kinda small amounts of the changa on my bong would get me and my mate tripping ballz!!
We both in experienced with DMT/Changa

One of my mates who is experienced with DMT said he loves this chnaga and wants some haha.

Intense even open eye visuals close the eyes and boom!! either lines and rainbows or just a whole other indescribable place..

Each hit lasts about 30 minutes on intense wackking out followed by mellow aftereffects....

If I orally ingest Syrian Rue will this last longer when i smoke it? Im kinda thinking yes?

Was tempted to hit up the bag on just DMT for a break through yesterday while i was having a changa rage with a mate but I wasn't sure what would happen after smoking this changa.
Chewin' on buttons 👌