We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dmt and shrooms Options

ACTG
#1 Posted : 1/23/2010 12:49:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Asking this hear because i dont have access to mushroom forum. would smoking dmt the night before a shroom trip the following day effect the potency of the shrooms???
thank you
"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." -Edwin Hubble

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 1/23/2010 1:13:42 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

no, you will not experience a diminished response to the psilocybin/psilocin. Some people report that spice significantly changes the visuals of their trips or makes less mushrooms necessary to have intense experiences. Personally, I have not noticed this, although since I began extracting spice I have not spent as much time with the funguys as I had prior...
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

tryptographer
#3 Posted : 1/23/2010 1:18:28 AM

tryptamine photographer

Not sure, you might get sensitized and new channels open up, or not. If there is any 'potentiation' it's psychological, not pharmaceutical/chemical.

But smoking DMT during a (mild) mushroom trip is fantastic, it's confirmed again and again by many Nexus members!

ACTG
#4 Posted : 1/23/2010 3:27:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cool thanks for the response guys!
i have been reading around the nexus and other forums as well and read that having MAOIs for a shroom trip is a powerful experience and can be almost aya like. is this true if i were to smoke b. caapi leaves before or during my shroom trip would there be noticeable effects? is the smoking caapi sufficient for MAOIs for shrooms?
"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." -Edwin Hubble

Dimitri-Trance
#5 Posted : 3/24/2010 9:10:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim experience with some lsd(300ug), pretty weak, and vaporhusaca.
The effects then increased into like a 600ug lsd tripp with the combination of the dmt...made it feel like mushrooms effects with tons of colors!
Made Swim feel like if he was at Disneyland.Very happy

Swim has not yet experience with mushies and dmt but I know it Will be better than the cid and spice.

endlessness
#6 Posted : 3/24/2010 9:15:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would advice against MAOIs and shrooms.. a lot of bad experiences people have with this combo (some do like it, but from friends and reading around it seems more bad experiences than good... do as you please Smile )

as said, vapping dmt during a mushroom trip is FANTASTIC! really amazing stuff, highly recommended.. Have the pipe/bong ready before taking the shrooms otherwise you probably wont go through the trouble of preparing everything during the trip hehe

and no, smoking dmt the night before will not affect shrooms the next day in terms of tolerance or anything

Infowars
#7 Posted : 3/27/2010 12:35:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
I would advice against MAOIs and shrooms.. a lot of bad experiences people have with this combo (some do like it, but from friends and reading around it seems more bad experiences than good... do as you please Smile

Would you also advise against smoking changa then? Would 50mg of it containing 12.5mg of caapi be a bad idea? Or would you advise smoking just pure spice? I ask because I'm planning on smoking dmt next week while on shrooms and have found a new love for changa...

۩
#8 Posted : 3/27/2010 1:02:29 AM

caapi and mushrooms is awesome endlessness whatchoo jivin'?

smoke the changa up!