We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
wrong time for pipe= evil entities! trip report Options

ifldmt
#1 Posted : 5/17/2020 1:10:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, I watched a strange foreign film last night where a guy similar in fact very similar to me had a very strange experience on demitri. Somewhat terrifying.
It started of with him boiling a Syrian rue tea at around 8 o'clock at night. Well he added mostly white vinegar and water to around 3g of powdered Syrian rue on the hob, his phone rang and ended up with a burnt crisp at the bottom of the pan.
Nothing ventured nothing gained he proceeds to put them into gel caps and takes them.
He forgets he's had them and settles down to watch some horror films.
Suddenly he realises he's tripping his balls off!
Bright light, (was sat in complete darkness) geometric patterns and an entitie telling me a secret story. He couldn't figure out why he was like this!
Totally forgot taking a hit of his preloaded pipe!
Everything was love and light. But it soon changed when he remembered the lessons not learned in prior explorations.
As soon as he pieced together why he was tripping it went dark!
Malevolent entities were everywhere!
Must of been the horror films, paranormal with demons, (Quite shite to be honest) .
When he realised he'd done what he'd done he couldn't help but see demons all around the room.
He tried to focus of love, nope they where still there laughing at his stupidity at waking and hitting the pipe.
He saw a familiar somewhat engelic entitie that revealed he was safe but unprotected from her.
He closed his eyes and saw laughing demons! Eyes where everywhere.
Sorry for the boring story but had to share what he watched last night.
Lessons learned? Never take demitri without proper setting. Never take it when not prepared. And don't take dimitri when lessons shown are put into practice.
An eye for an eye would leave the whole world blind
Ghandi

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jees
#2 Posted : 5/17/2020 2:23:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing that, next time consider The Simpsons or The Flintstones over horror Big grin
Or even better no tele at all, make it a session with it's own centred importance, with a good set and setting. But I guess you knew that already.

null24
#3 Posted : 5/17/2020 6:55:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

What's that movie called? Is it on Netflix?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*