We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The 5EX game Options

Duncan Disorderly
#1 Posted : 5/16/2020 6:33:17 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

GOTCHA!

No doubt, the title of this thread has seduced your attention. Don't ask me why I replaced the S with a 5. Seriously. Don't. Ask. The S knows why it was dropped from the title. Thank the baby cheeses for the magnificent number 5. He rose to the occasion and played his part admirably. But, enough about the number 5. It's about time I got to the point of this thread.

The game is simple. List five outrageous places where you have had sex. See how significant the number 5 is now? I'm not just a pretty face, you know. I also have the body to match it. Not to mention my other generous attributes, but I'll mention them anyway. Wink

My list.

1- In the middle of a roundabout during rush hour. Roundabouts are ubiquitous in the UK. Some are densely planted and people rarely walk over to them since the pedestrian crossings are easier and safer to use. We found a spot in the middle and with the foliage, we were hidden quite well. There is a downside to having outdoor sex in summer. Usually, your ass is covered in insect bites. But, it's worth it.

2- I am a member of the mile-high club. On multiple occasions. Nuff said.

3- A friend of ours invited us to stay on his yacht, which was moored in the Bahamas at the time. No, not on the yacht as you're probably thinking. Well, yes we did it on the yacht, too. Obviously. But, that is hardly outrageous, it's mandatory if anything. Our friend had scuba diving gear onboard and it was during a dive that we did the nasty. There was a grouper nearby watching us. The pervert. I'm not ashamed to say we had another dive the next day. And, the day after. Those were three of the best damn dives I ever had. To date.

4- While driving down alligator alley in Florida, in a convertible, with the top down. We took turns "driving".

5- The last one felt more outrageous than it was. We went to Glastonbury Festival and had a pitched tent. We did it multiple times in the tent. With just a thin layer of fabric separating you from the outside world and people constantly walking by the tent, there was something thrilling about it.

What can I say? I love sex. Practice makes pervert.

Peace.
DD.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Icyseeker
#2 Posted : 5/16/2020 8:25:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had sex nowhere. Big grin
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 5/16/2020 10:04:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

First of all, thanks for making me laugh while I remembered some of my old escapades!

Now the list:

1. The poor man's version of the mile high club - on the front seat of a National Express coach from Luton to East Anglia.

2. On a large rock inside a thinly foliaged shrub outside a touristy castle - while still wearing (some) fluoro cycling gear.

3. In a room full of sleeping people. As revenge for too many of them having smoked cigarettes when we were already trying to sleep.

4. On top of a Bronze Age burial mound at sunset.

5. In a field which turned out to have a bull in it. Sort of classic, really.

Thanks again for the memories!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 5/16/2020 10:25:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
On a large rock inside a thinly foliaged shrub outside a touristy castle - while still wearing (some) fluoro cycling gear.

Laughing
I don't think i can top that one. My most outrageous places must have been

1- my school.

2- a train.

3- a bird observatory.

4- a sanddune.

5- a lake.

Pretty common.

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 5/16/2020 10:45:39 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I don’t have a list of crazy ones, but a funny time that comes to mind. I had a 2-3 week period after high school that I was sleeping in the back of my Subaru. Folded the back seat down and put a futon mattress in the back. My girlfriend at the time and I had decided to pull off in the bottom of a field. We did the dirty and went to sleep. I luckily awoke in the morning just as the farmer who owned the field came driving down to yell at whoever was in his field. As I realized what was happening, I jumped from the back of the suby, butt naked, into the driver seat, and started hauling bare ass outta there. He chased us for a second, but quickly must have said screw it.

Oh to be a kid...

And a sand dune dragon? That must have been some kinda uncomfortable for the following few hours😋
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Duncan Disorderly
#6 Posted : 5/17/2020 12:03:09 AM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Icyseeker.

Nowhere, eh? I suggest you somehow find someone, take them somewhere and get up to something for some time. Wink

downwardsfromzero.

Pleased to hear I made you laugh. I must admit, you did the same for me. That list is fantastic! My favourite was number 1 because you provided the bus route for us. I am almost tempted to book the same route with National Express. Laughing

dragonrider.

A bird observatory. Brilliant! Thumbs up

Metta-Morpheus.

Ah! The old fell asleep naked in the back of your car scenario. Been there. Although, we didn't have a farmer chasing us. Instead, we were in the Lake District in the UK. We had parked up the night before in a secluded, empty car park in the middle of nowhere. We woke to find quite a few cars and camper vans with families had arrived.

It was midsummer, so we had fallen asleep naked on top of a blow-up mattress with no covers. I quickly threw a pair of underwear on because they were close to hand. Judging by the looks we got from the people parked nearby as we emerged from the back of my jeep, they saw more than they bargained for while we were still sleeping. Undaunted, I smiled at everyone, wearing nothing but my tighty whities and said, "Good morning! Looks like it's going to be another beautiful day!" Then I got in the driver's seat and left ASAP. Laughing

Peace.
DD.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Icyseeker
#7 Posted : 5/17/2020 2:24:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Duncan Disorderly wrote:
Icyseeker.

Nowhere, eh? I suggest you somehow find someone, take them somewhere and get up to something for some time. Wink

Will do. Twisted Evil
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Jees
#8 Posted : 5/17/2020 2:47:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol DD, what a thread Laughing

Reminds me of a comedy vid that was brought out a long time ago:

Paul and Isabel walk hand in hand in a shopping street, they are stopped by a reporter mike-in-hand with a camera man: 'Can we ask you pretty couple a question please?'
Oh yeah, said Paul.
'We like to ask you a question separately and if both answers are the same, you win 100 euro'.
Paul and Isabel look at each other and they agree with the little contest, Isabel gets the headphone on so she won't hear Paul's answer.
Reporter asks Paul: 'Where did you exactly had 5ex the last time?'
Paul thinks Oh that's going to be an easy 100 euro cashing, he said 'On the kitchen table, yesterday.'
Isabel had her headphone removed and get's the same question.
Isabel looks very weird at Paul and she said 'Paul you did not tell did you? This is broadcasted, we should not disclose this information darling.'
'C'mon Isabel we're gonna cash that 100 euro with ease, just say it.'
'Paul did you say it?'
'Yes Isa I said it, c'mon no big deal, they know already so it's too late by now.'
'Ok I'll say it but I'm not very keen about this.'
Reporter turns to Isabel: 'Were exactly did you both had 5ex last time?'
Isabel frowns eyebrows when she slowly falters: 'In my ass'.
Reporter replies: 'I'm sorry, not the same answer, have a good day.'
Paul turns to Isabel WTF did you say???? It was the kitchen table!!!

Duncan Disorderly
#9 Posted : 5/17/2020 9:19:30 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Icyseeker.

Glad you're taking my suggestion to heart. Make sure you take off your gom jabbar before coitus. I made that mistake more than once and regretted it almost every time. Trust me, nothing kills the mood more than accidently killing your lover with your gom jabbar. Why gom jabbars don't come equipped with safety caps baffles me. Wink

Jees.

Nice to see you! Hope you're well.

My hyperactive libido is the motivation behind this thread. It is my greatest blessing and curse. Embarrased

Laughing Funny story. It reminded me of a joke.

How did they separate the men from the boys in ancient Greece?

With a crowbar. Shocked

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

VibeSurfer
#10 Posted : 7/23/2020 7:04:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1. A 1994 Honda Accord
2. Ohio
3. A girls place
4. My best friends fiance's house
5. Lost my virginity in a loft bed (Not much clearance)
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo