We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Platinum purple punch brownies Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 5/15/2020 2:55:54 PM

I is the obstacle.

Hey guys.., been awhile. Hopefully everyone is safe and not getting sick or anything. Haven’t been doing a lot of posting since the Covid stuff started because I really haven’t been Tripping a lot. But last night I decided to try making my first edible brownies. Recently I had come into possession some platinum purple punch. I had a half oz and figured because it was such good bud and I had a descent amount I’d break of 31/2 grams to try my hand at some butter. First I oven baked my buds on 240 For 40 minutes, after that I melted 2 sticks of butter and 1 cup of water in a pot on the stove, once melted I grinded my bud and stirred it into the pot. I kept the pot just hot enough to see some white bubbles on top and some minor simmering for 21/2 hours while stirring every ten or fifteen minutes. I removed it from the stove and poured it into a clear peanut bar jar and stuck it in the fridge for an hour. Once the butter hardened back up I used a small knife to poke a hole in the bottom and strained the remaining water. After that my wife proceeded to bake the butter into her super secret Brownie recipe that she stole off the internet. Now it’s the next morning and I’ve eaten all but quarter of the pan as well as hit my gravity a few times throughout the morning and I feel..... slanted... slanted is a good word. Definitely a super enjoyable experience though. Anyways, thanks to all who read, feel free to comment with any questions and I’m sorry I didn’t upload pics but there all on my phone and I can’t get em to upload.. ... love you all ❤️
This guys ego ^

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

potnoble
#2 Posted : 5/15/2020 4:56:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds delicious dyoode!

If you make more butter leave the water out. You can store it longer but since
you ate all the brownies there is no need for that Big grin

Have a gud one
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 5/16/2020 12:54:59 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Or next time try putting your bud and butter in a crock pot for 12 hours, then strain out the plant matter through a t-shirt. No need to decarb before mixing with butter. Always worked like a charm for me, and you don’t have a grit from the shredded bud in your brownie.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Achilles
#4 Posted : 5/16/2020 1:11:49 PM

I is the obstacle.

I’ll definitely try the crockpot next time... the stove took a lot of supervision not to over simmer
This guys ego ^

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 5/16/2020 2:15:54 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Crockpot = SET IT AND FORGET IT!!!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers