We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Extraction Issues Options

seapear
#1 Posted : 5/9/2020 5:47:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, I've had my first attempt at extraction from acacia acuminata narrow phylode bark using cyds a/b salt tek and my end result is a very difficult to handle oil, I used naptha to extract it so I figure it's not oxide, could it maybe be plant fats? is there a way to defat after extraction to get crystals thatre more easy to deal with. Thanks for your help in advance

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DeepMsnTechnician
#2 Posted : 6/9/2020 6:13:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay brother I don't want you to take this in the wrong way. So from new member to new member let me offer some advice. Be mindful of the fact that these forums are very different then most others. These people are full of intelligence and compassion and they want to help you. However, their not going to do your work for you brother. What your asking is covered in many posts. So if you were wondering why no one responded to your post that's probably why. Take care