We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Co-Pilot of My Inner Self Options

Operculum
#1 Posted : 5/8/2020 5:16:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've used DMT a few times, however, I always stayed on the very low side and never dared to cross over into the deep waters. Well last night I decided I would try and ease my way into those deeper levels.

I started out by using some Harmala Freebase Extract sublingual. I waited about 30 minutes and was in bed before I realized, "Oh yeah, it's time to take out my GVG and have a go"

So I'm laying on my bed and I pull out my GVG. I load up with some of the recent orange wax that I pulled a while ago and wipe it on some peppermint. I throw that into the GVG and put on some rain forest sounds of rain, thunder, and animals making jungle noises. It was very enjoyable to listen to.

Then I take my nice big rip, hold it and lay back. I suddenly feel like I'm experiencing Pee Wee's Playhouse as I always do on the lower levels. It ebbs and flows between relaxation and nervousness. I then start going deeper and realize, "Holy shit, this is turning into what feels like a HEAVY shroom trip".

The experience started to become nerve wracking. I couldn't believe I was tripping this hard and thought, "damn, could I even handle taking shrooms?" It seemed like it was too much to handle for me.

Then I must have become relaxed because the experience went into something different as this next event occurred. It was like a very vivid dream, but I was in regular square nondescript room, and I saw a silhouette of a bubble man. I tried looking at him but he was very evasive and dodged my view everytime I turned to look at him. Then I started frantically looking around to see him and he was way faster than I was. He then dissolved into tiny pieces as I went into hyperdrive mode of trying to spot him. I could only see him for a short moment before he slipped out of view.

Then I finally relaxed and the bubble person slipped out from behind me and made his appearance fully visible in front of me. I looked at him and he communicated to me that Neurotic people are the ones who frantically search for a "something-ness" but fail to find it. He told me that the only people who see "Him", are those that relax and only then will he allow himself to be seen. He was one tricky fellow, and then I realized, he was also a part of me. He was me deeper, inner self, and the only way to know him, was to see him, and the only way to see him, was to be still and observe.

I then realized, I was sharing my inner experience with 2 of me. One was my logical self, and the other was a deeper, elusive self, that would only show himself, when one attained stillness. He was enjoyable to be around, but I only could grasp him fully when I was looking at him. I felt like he was a good friend, just waiting for the right moment to appear, but he had a trickiness to him, that would leave many people unable to ever find him if they couldn't get out from under their own neurotic ways of constantly having to look for something to occupy their attention.

He waved goodbye, and I said, thank you for showing me this. I started to come back, and as I did, the sound of the jungle came back more into focus. I peculiar thought occur to me as I was coming back...

I heard something in me say "This experience brought to you by: the sound of chimps in the jungle"

I cracked up laughing at the ridiculousness of that statement.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

goddard
#2 Posted : 8/13/2020 6:37:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool story Very happy
โ€œClose your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.โ€
โ€• Hermes Trismegistus