We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Jester's energy Options

Triptofaun
#1 Posted : 5/8/2020 8:22:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The main qualities that I learned from jesters in DMT-trips are lightness, fluidity, joy, saturation, optimism, freedom...

The purpose of my experiments with different substances is to study the ***Freedom*** and energy of the Jesters. After all, even in our world, his energy is and you can fill many magical energy in the circus and some theaters.

Have you contacts in the DMT world with jesters? What did they give you? Maybe they were telling something or showing about their world?
Very interesting!
Sexual energy is the only one energy that we have, said the Mexican shaman Don Juan Matus.

So why then we shoud waste it on procreation, when we can open an endless universe of incredible discoveries?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Anonymous2
#2 Posted : 5/8/2020 3:08:03 PM
The more you know

Triptofaun wrote:
The main qualities that I learned from jesters in DMT-trips are lightness, fluidity, joy, saturation, optimism, freedom...

The purpose of my experiments with different substances is to study the ***Freedom*** and energy of the Jesters. After all, even in our world, his energy is and you can fill many magical energy in the circus and some theaters.

Have you contacts in the DMT world with jesters? What did they give you? Maybe they were telling something or showing about their world?
Very interesting!

It’s "strange" you opened this thread because I was wondering where FranLover might have disappeared. She has a jester avatar too. I hope she is fine.

Triptofaun
#3 Posted : 5/9/2020 8:31:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover - I think it's him, not her.
We have already talked on this topic in one of the topics. Some time has passed - I think a lot has changed. Can anyone new member come across this energy?

In one of my old travels, I noticed that the Jesters appear for support when they enter the lower worlds. Then their mask color is Blue.
In the upper worlds, the Jesters have a bright acid color.
For me, the Jesters are the messengers of Freedom. The mask for the jester is a manifestation of freedom from the Ego.
Sexual energy is the only one energy that we have, said the Mexican shaman Don Juan Matus.

So why then we shoud waste it on procreation, when we can open an endless universe of incredible discoveries?

monomind
#4 Posted : 5/9/2020 10:40:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Triptofaun wrote:

Very interesting!

As far as 2 subjective experiences can be compared, i know what you are talking about Thumbs up
i called them fools/clowns... everything is a joke to them and they will show you the irony in everything... including of your own self-importance and of your belief in rationality.
They are direct spawns of the mother goddess. I actually saw once how they are being formed into existence from the sweat that slide down her arms ( courtesy of the magic of changa )
Being fascinated with this kind of "intelligence" i went on reading about them and their meaning in psychology ( turns out some people have clowns-phobia ) Their symbolism stand for the break down of the rational mind and the entrance to the realms of the subconscious.

Psychedelics are amazing, aren't they ? Twisted Evil

Triptofaun
#5 Posted : 5/9/2020 8:12:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing like Dance...

Anonymous2
#6 Posted : 5/9/2020 8:24:02 PM
The more you know

When I started using DMT, pharma, and mushrooms, I met a Jester on a regular basis.

It disappeared. I mean, I didn't see him on my last 30+ trips.

Although, he usually came when I used pharma. Lately, I used it much less often than the mushrooms, mostly due to the MAO diet. However, a few times, I took pharma, and he didn’t come.

In fact, the explanation of the Jester (whom I used to call DMT-Clown) makes it logical that he disappeared from my trips.

I know it already that this reality is a "joke". If the Jester came to remind us of that, I understand why he disappeared.

PS: as far as I remember, he never came when I vaped DMT. I think he used to visit me on pharma

potnoble
#7 Posted : 5/10/2020 9:43:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello

I don´t know FranLover but i always read his posts and enjoyed them alot.

He was very active all the time and now he isn´t.

Hope he is alright.

Just noticed it some time ago but felt stupid to post sth. about it.

After all its none of my business.

A little off topic so sorry

Everybody have a good day
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Triptofaun
#8 Posted : 5/10/2020 3:15:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know some stories that gnomes often appear in a mix DMT and extasy. In DMT easy to catch an aliens. In post effects of fungi or DMT, or ayawasca, easy to connect with reptiloids. But the world of Jesters staid always been a mystery to me.

Anonymous2
#9 Posted : 5/10/2020 7:02:05 PM
The more you know

Triptofaun wrote:
I know some stories that gnomes often appear in a mix DMT and extasy.

It’s strange. They say "everyone sees the elves".
I haven’t seen elves.
I haven’t seen gnomes.

Triptofaun wrote:
In DMT easy to catch an aliens.

So true.

Triptofaun wrote:
In post effects of fungi or DMT, or ayawasca, easy to connect with reptiloids.

Above 80% of my pharma/mushroom trips.

Triptofaun wrote:

But the world of Jesters staid always been a mystery to me.

I indeed saw jesters, but they are gone.

SynKyd
#10 Posted : 5/10/2020 7:10:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
Hello

I don´t know FranLover but i always read his posts and enjoyed them alot.

He was very active all the time and now he isn´t.

Hope he is alright.

Just noticed it some time ago but felt stupid to post sth. about it.

After all its none of my business.

A little off topic so sorry

Everybody have a good day

He was banned some time back
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

potnoble
#11 Posted : 5/11/2020 8:35:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks SynKyd for taking the time.

Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

rOm
#12 Posted : 5/11/2020 9:27:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anonymous2,for me, I only seen Jesters when Vaping DMT, not when doing it orally.
Seen some sorts of little beings on salvia but same more smoked.
Now not sure about elves, I see more human shape like me I'd say,n except in DMT hyperspace maybe it feels less flesh blood and bones, maybe more a holographic body ( avatar ) navigating often at full speed through outer space in a sea of information...
That's probably a parabole of what's really going on here...
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

PlantPipeline
#13 Posted : 5/11/2020 10:25:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had one definitive encounter with jesters a year ago, via changa.
It took me of guard at first because I didn`t expect it at all. As soon as the smoke touched my lungs, dancing and laughing/mocking clowns appeared in front of my face...they had bells and were incredibly loud.

I had a feeling, that they were gatekeepers which should scare me away, so I decided to smoke more to get past them, which worked. The interesting part is, when I redosed a few minutes later, everything was wide and black, like an empty void. In this void I got the distinct feeling, that the clowns are disappointed that I came back and are too exhausted to make a "show" for me again...almost like they are done with work for todayLaughing

SynKyd
#14 Posted : 5/12/2020 5:09:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the entities are a distraction from something. They are a fragment of myself perhaps, I don’t actually want to see what’s behind the curtain. I know when we blast past them it’s amazing, but they can be a fun distraction too.

My most recent changa session was two female entities, and they were trying to out-perform each other in a very playful way and keep a secret from me like they were only one entity. It made me happy, it was exactly what I needed that night, to see the ultra-bright colors of a good clean changa bowl without worry. All the talk about illness and death and people not tripping or having expectations that were not met was getting to me, and my tolerance from taking other psychs had hurt my last few changa moments.

Live without expectation and you will never be disappointed Love
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Anonymous2
#15 Posted : 5/12/2020 7:59:50 PM
The more you know

SynKyd wrote:

He was banned some time back

I was afraid he was hit hard by the virus after joking about it. I see such kind of things happen often.

Anonymous2
#16 Posted : 5/12/2020 8:01:39 PM
The more you know

rOm wrote:
Anonymous2,for me, I only seen Jesters when Vaping DMT, not when doing it orally.

The difficulty is that in my estimation:

* I forget about 95% of what I experienced on Salvia trips
* I forget about 98% of what I saw on DMT trips

But when I do it again, it’s like "OMG, I remember this"

Triptofaun
#17 Posted : 5/13/2020 10:02:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Trip, like a forest. If you sweep through a horse on it, you have almost no time to remember anything. First you need to build a general plan - a diagram of the forest, and then from the general attention will remember details.
Now, if I in trip with other people and common forces are enough to open another world, then nothing will be remembered for sure - because it is simply unrealistic how cool it is unusual.

Triptofaun
#18 Posted : 5/20/2020 5:39:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

May be, Jester is a Smile Energy?

theMyndsAye
#19 Posted : 5/20/2020 8:39:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had a few experiences with "The Jester". One prominent one was directly after I had my first experience with "The Mantis(es)". In the the Mantis experience I arrived in a place that particularly felt like I wasn't supposed to be there to some extent, or more so that I had awakened and they didn't expect it. It shook me, but I was very curious.

I was highly intrigued and wan't to explore that again, so I entered hyperspace again, however, rather than meeting the Mantis beingings again, I was met with the Jester in a very hilarious way. It was almost like it was sent to do clean-up control on my experience of awakening to a space I wasn't supposed to experience. I truly appreciated its presences, however felt it was a shell game of sorts to distract me from what I had seen.

With that said, I have revisited the "Mantis Realm" since then, and they didn't seem as surprised to see me. It was almost like they expected me and were prepared to guide me through my experience (which was much more intense than I had anticipated).

I also have experienced what I believe to be the Jester as almost a gate keeper to another dimension. It's like I arrived a gate where words, visuals and other senses come to me a hyper speed, that are quite comical at times. There was a being (that I believe to be the Jester) creating these, and once I have submitted to what it is, the gate is unlocked and I am permitted into the realm that the gate protects. All of this is the best way I can describe it, and doesn't nearly capture the experiences, but it's the best I can do.

All in all, I appreciate the Jester.
We're all in this together and we are all from one, so to help each other is to help ourselves, and to better ourselves is to better others.

Triptofaun
#20 Posted : 5/22/2020 11:57:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's my Hiperspace Anima.

12NEXT