We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Self-Simulation Hypothesis Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 4/29/2020 1:06:57 AM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Interesting musings from some scientists contemplating if our universe emerges from pure thought.

Attaching article. Here is a recent press release.

The article considers lucid dreaming when studying the nature of consciousness and our reality. I wonder if they ever look at the psychedelic experience when considering possible interpretations of quantum mechanics. I'm looking forward to such a paper some day (maybe it's already out there?).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

perky pat
#2 Posted : 4/29/2020 7:21:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It's an interesting hypothesis, but I am skeptical based on their reputation that they are genuine and not fraudsters...

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Klee_Irwin

However, that's not to say this is not eerily similar to the *truth which I know without doubt to be true* during a breakthrough experience; that is, the universe is a product of consciousness in a state of self-interaction. Something akin to a vast Boltzmann brain, of which this entire existence and thing we call consensus reality is simply a representational abstraction of underlying neural topography. Life is a trail of breadcrumbs, and DMT is the key to a door that doesn't exist. Maybe, as they say, it's all in my head, but the difference between imagining and experiencing is profound.

PS: The thing about consensus reality is, if your psychotically generated entities agree with you, you have a consensus.

PPS: What happens if a Boltzmann brain is able to simulate a universe that is capable, itself, of hosting a Boltzmann brain? What if any Boltzmann brain was able to reproduce fractally?

sbios
#3 Posted : 4/29/2020 12:27:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's quite fascinating to consider from this perspective as we've known for a while now about the Higgs field. The material sense of the physical world is fundamentally a result of perceptions. There is a switch in seeing the world this way and I notice a subtle yet dramatic way in completely perceive the world differently.

Loveall
#4 Posted : 4/29/2020 8:53:51 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

perky pat, I like your fractal suggestion. If our universe is not ultimately gereated by material, and instead generated by thought, and that thought is fractal, then an infinity of consciousness results.

sbios, perception is becoming important in fundamental physics. Not just for classical quantum mechanics, but now people studying quantum gravity are removing time's status as fundamental, and considering it is an emergent phenomenon thatay involve consciousness (see video below)

If so, fundamental physicists may want to look at psychedelics and how they can affect our perception of time. In the video below, the experience of listening to music is mentioned when discussing theories of time. I believe more profound examples can be found in the psychedelic experience which may provide insights to the scientists at the frontiers of fundamental physics.

Or, there may be nothing to learn, but at this point I think it makes sense for fundamental physicists to check (if some haven't already 🙃Pleased. All that is required is 20mg of DMT and 15 minutes 🙂

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚