We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time breaking-through Options

DLMSTD
#1 Posted : 4/26/2020 4:46:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I've done DMT a few times now but not a high enough dose to fully breakthrough. The doses were like 15-20mg or so. I extract my own DMT from Acacia Accumniata and have a GVG ready. I have gone ahead and read the open hyperspace travellers handbook, amongst other books and feel like a want to breakthrough on a dose of 50mg.

To be honest, I'm very nervous about this and experiencing the alternate realm of existence. I came here because I figured it was the best place to ask for advice. I've of course done other psychedelics a handful of times, such as LSD but want to go straight to the pinacle of the psychedelic experience; DMT.

I plan on doing it alone or with a couple of close friends, should I wait a bit to settle my nerves before embarking on such a profound journey? I am well aware of how much respect this substance commands, my friends are stupid and are just chasing a high (except for one), but I'm different and want to make sure I'm doing everything properly and safely.

DMT is only for the most pioneering explorers, the fact it is so hard to get and the illegality of it. I guess if it crosses your path, then it was meant to be. Razz

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

LaughingWoods
#2 Posted : 4/26/2020 10:42:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Listen closely to what your gut feeling is telling you, watch your body when you think about doing it. Perhaps you can "see" the ideal setting for yourself. If you will trip around other people make sure you trust them 100%. I think treating it with respect is crucial if you want to go the full length. Perhaps you will be nervous, perhaps you won't, but no matter what: if you are dead set on taking it you just have to do it. There is no special formula for overcoming the fear of jumping down the rabbit hole, you can just make sure your meatsuit is safe. Maybe clean up the space where you plan to take it, wether it's outdoors or indoors.

regarding your friends that don't treat it seriously, what do you think you can gain from having them around?

DLMSTD
#3 Posted : 4/26/2020 11:58:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I figured it was just a matter of doing it, how can one prepare for something like this? LOL. Same goes for other first timers, prepare the set/setting as best you can and make that jump down the rabbit hole, you'll know when your ready.

N-N-Dimethyltryptamine - You don't take it, it takes you ! Shocked

OliverJ
#4 Posted : 4/26/2020 12:18:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think there is any preparation that can ready anyone for a breakthrough experience.

Set and setting are so paramount and my advice would be to find a space where you feel really comfortable. Find music that soothes you, makes you feel at peace. Have others around you that you feel safe with.

Then fly

Safe travels Love

corpus callosum
#5 Posted : 4/26/2020 3:45:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

How adept are you at using the GVG? Are you able to clear the 15-20mg in one breath?

If so then I would strongly advise trying 25mg before making a jump to 50mg. Aim to clear the 25mg in one breath and that could well give you enough of a breakthrough to be going on with.50mg via the GVG if taken in one breath is massive overkill for most.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

DLMSTD
#6 Posted : 4/27/2020 8:26:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks I'll go for the 25mg instead, pretty sure my technique is on point.

Extracting again soon. Everything should go according to plan !