We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
The Candy Shop Options

Eaglepath
#1 Posted : 4/11/2020 1:15:48 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Could you all share successfull recipes of different varieties of "Candy" if there is some..

Examples like: Changa Hasch brownies, Salvia chewing gum, Ayhuasca ice cream. DMT lollipops, I don't know.. haha if anyone have been crazy enough to create somethingSmile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 4/11/2020 1:26:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Take a honey bun. Little Debbie or whatever they have where you are. Heat in microwave or toaster oven till hot. Cover with coconut pecan frosting, like what they put on German chocolate cake. Frosted honeybun.

Brew up some hazelnut flavored coffee. Add plenty cream and sugar. Put in fridge to get cold (room temp works too) Add to the coffee plentiful scoops of cookies and cream ice cream. Coffee float.

Eaglepath. Once you've tried my dieta you will see there really is no other sane way to eat.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 4/11/2020 2:11:02 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Hello my old friendSmile This sounds like a recipe that will slowly kill you haha gonna try.. but what I meant was more new candy inventions with some funny Psychedelic compound as "flavour".. We just have to throw some mushrooms into your honey bunsCool

durchdiegegend
#4 Posted : 4/11/2020 3:44:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath, you may be interested in Majouns. Here's a recipe: https://www.vice.com/en_...ahjoun-moroccan-hash-jam

This one only includes hash, but wikipedia suggests that they sometimes include opium and even datura seeds Wut? Add compounds as you see fit and report back Big grin

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 4/11/2020 3:44:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember reading somewhere about adding dmt to an edible. Sounds feasible. Back when I was younger I ate mushrooms chocolates that ranged from okay to amazing. The best way is to grind the mushrooms to powder using a coffee grinder, then stir into your chocolate well (from what I was told by the guy who gave). Also I was told 3.5 grams mushroom powder in two chocolates, regarding dosage. They were about the size of a king size Reeses cup. I don't know anything about making chocolate but it sounds simple enough for the average Nexian.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 4/11/2020 4:07:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can heat weedbutter until a chemical process takes place that causes the butter to become brown and to aquire a praline-like taste. It's called beurre noisette.

Good filling for chocolates.

potnoble
#7 Posted : 4/12/2020 10:19:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I´m trying to cut down on the sugar but now i need a cake damnit.
My girl is not cooperating so i have to do it myself.
Thanks Tony6Strings for that idea.

Happy Easter everybody

MODERATOR EDIT: NO SWEARING PLEASE, IT'S NOT NEEDED HERE
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Exitwound
#8 Posted : 4/12/2020 5:44:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
Could you all share successfull recipes of different varieties of "Candy" if there is some..

Examples like: Changa Hasch brownies, Salvia chewing gum, Ayhuasca ice cream. DMT lollipops, I don't know.. haha if anyone have been crazy enough to create somethingSmile

Not sure if it qualifies as candy, but here is one (idea by my friend, not mine):
1) Strong weed leaves, trim and other plant material leftovers from a grow were first simmered with water and a little bit of cooking cooking soda (sodium bicarbonate), then after an 1.5 hours little water left, some sweet condensed milk added and simmered for 30-40 minutes. Remaining liquid and plant material strained through cloth into a jar. This is your oral THC (called "managua" or "mango" over here).
2) Dried and powdered Amanita Muscaria simmered in water+lemon juice for over 2 hours, then strained into a separate jar (we call it "mukhomor", Russian for Amanitas).

Contents of both jars then combined, creating maybe worlds first "MukhoMango" drink.

Amanita dosage was calculated in a such way, that effects of 40-50ml (vodka shot) of final liquid equaled roughly 4-5g of dried amanitas.

Stuff was of ass-kicking potency and provided a lot of pleasant hours of just being very stoned, giggles and light psychedelic headspace Smile Love

My usual disclaimer: please be careful with Amanitas, if you work with this plant teacher, make sure you are in the know. Don't trust my post, research more and take into account that we experimented heavily prior with dosages of this particular batch prior to combining it with oral THC.

Homo Trypens
#9 Posted : 4/12/2020 5:47:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

durchdiegegend, thanks for linking the Majoun recipe!

They look delicious. I want to make some, i hope they still taste good with weed butter instead of hash.

Eaglepath
#10 Posted : 4/12/2020 7:17:57 PM

Thank you all for the effort.. just keep this thread going..Smile

Anyone have any experience of making anything with the tryptamine family or with Salvia?

I personally had to break up with Mary Jane after my Guru Ayahuasca was very strict in that matter.. And never thought I was gonna say this about anything but the Amanitas scares me haha.. even that I'm a Nordic VikingPleased

But again cool recipes.. I can imagine that many will benefit from this thread..

Happy eastern to you all.. (maybe we could infuse the painted eggs with somethingPleased)

jma182
#11 Posted : 4/13/2020 6:04:00 AM

Better than a thousand useless words is one useful word, hearing which one attains peace.

A friend of mine and his girl at the time liked to make candy out of khaos monster energy drink with mdma, they simmered it down and get it to a certain temp to make hard candy, as it was cooling down they added the mdma, I'm not a personal fan of mdma but to each his/her own.

For cannabis cooking ideas look up the show bong appetit from vice, they are really good at making gourmet meals with cannabis, for the sweets look up https://www.instagram.com/vanessamarigold/ she's a chef that makes cannabis infused chocolate.

For shrooms I've heard hot cocoa or moka coffee is the bomb found this on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/shrooms/comments/3y5968/mushroom_hot_chocolate/
" Just a tip for you guys that are making tea or just dont like the taste of mushrooms. Make some hot chocolate with your shrooms.

I took about a cup of water and a cup of coffee and put it in a pan, brought it to boil. Then I added a packet of hot chocolate, a splash of milk, some cinnamon and caramel creamer. Stirred it all together and put in a mug or thermos, added my ground up shrooms and stirred it around untill it was drinkable temp. (about 15 mins) You can strain the shrooms out or just slurp em down at the end. I sugguest straining them out cause they make me gag.

Worked great, masked all the flavor of the shrooms. Happy tripping friends."
“Whoever, at any time, has undertaken to build a new heaven has found the strength for it in his own hell.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche

Metta-Morpheus
#12 Posted : 4/13/2020 10:07:25 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Space Cake

Heavy cannabis dose (preferably weed butter) with moderate mushroom dose mixed into a cake or brownie batter. Bake and eat and travel!

🎵 let me take ya to the candy shop. These psyches will make ya mind pop. 🎵
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

potnoble
#13 Posted : 4/13/2020 11:39:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday i infused coconutoil with MJ and made waffels with it.
It works really well. Just replace the butter with the oil.
Works for anything with butter in it.
that alone is psychedelic but adding shrooms sounds really coolSurprised

Here is my recipe:
first take a pyrex dish or whatever you have and put your plant material in.
Then cover with coco oil. Cover it, put it in the oven at 110 Celsius.
I leave it for 3 hours. Then just filter the plant stuff out using a t shirt or cheese cloth.

Now the waffels:
125g of coco goodness
100g of sugar
3 eggs
250 flower
A lil pinch salt
200 ml milk

stir till doe is smooth and undust your wafflemaker

Boom its one day later and you don´t know what hit you.Shocked

Bon Apetit or sth.
Alexander Shulgin

Eaglepath
#14 Posted : 4/15/2020 11:02:54 AM

https://patents.google.c...atent/US20110038915A1/en

Interesting...

Eaglepath
#15 Posted : 4/15/2020 11:05:11 AM

https://www.google.com/a...Make-Chewing-Gum%3famp=1

Maybe extract some Salvinorin and infuse it in homemade chewing gum.. need to be tried in s close future..Smile

potnoble
#16 Posted : 4/15/2020 1:22:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds really interesting indeed.

I hope society goes back to normal soon so you can actually buy stuff.

pharmahuasca chewing gum with the lovely taste of syrian rueBig grin
Alexander Shulgin

Eaglepath
#17 Posted : 4/15/2020 4:03:52 PM

potnoble wrote:
That sounds really interesting indeed.

I hope society goes back to normal soon so you can actually buy stuff.

pharmahuasca chewing gum with the lovely taste of syrian rueBig grin

Yes this needs to be tried at least..Pleased

Pharmahuasca lollipops seems better so you get it down the gut.. Should be amazing for long forest walksPleased

Metta-Morpheus
#18 Posted : 4/23/2020 1:33:24 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

It’s not candy, but I had an idea. What about a skoal dip version of spice. It would have the tiny fiberglass shards or whatever it is they use in chew to scrape the inside of of your lips to absorb the tobacco. Except instead of tobacco it has a salt form of dmt infused with it. It would enter your bloodstream through your mouth and not through your stomach, so no maoi should be necessary. Would this be possible?

Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Eaglepath
#19 Posted : 4/23/2020 5:17:31 PM

Haha Im from Sweden and have spent many years putting these under my lip. That would probably work and burn like hel hahah but definitely work. And you get a little bit of "maoi effect" with the tobacco as well..

This would work wonders with Salvia extract.

Metta-Morpheus
#20 Posted : 4/23/2020 8:00:21 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Well let’s get on the phone with Philip Morris and start figuring this out damn it!

12NEXT