We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Humanity doesn’t get it Options

Anonymous2
#21 Posted : 4/7/2020 6:44:58 PM
The more you know

Eaglepath wrote:
May I suggest to you all that you do a little experiment... Go into a dark room.. close you eyes.. now take a deep breath and imagine that you don't have a name no more.. no memories no more... No body no more.. let it go.. let your senses go... Let you thoughts go... What is left? Behind the darkness is something no? Something that you can not define no matter how hard you try... Because if you do then you are using you mind again... I told you to turn that off!! How are this you? What is it? Is at an animal? Is it apart or different from anything else? If so could you point out the difference please? Do you think finally that anyone that does this experiment would have any kind of difference in experience..? If so please point out that difference... Try to puncture yourself and realize that in this space there is only one... How could there every be any difference in the darkness? It's indefinable.. you can't.. if you can you are deluding yourself and living in your mind... But thats ok too..it's a funny toy to play with.. and yes it's a sort of half real toy.. but still a toy that you just need to break free from someday like all small children eventually have to do.. otherwise you will unfortunately suffer forever.... I know you like the stimulation it brings but please break that addiction.. it's just a bad habit.. now.. use the plantsLove

It’s so funny. I did this experiment one or two days ago.

Seriously.

Can I add anything more? I doubt it.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jees
#22 Posted : 4/8/2020 10:47:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Eaglepath,
Tunneling 'backwards' from a differentiated realm to the one-ness point is a very interesting matter. The braking of the matrix. The scientific search for the theory of everything that could lead towards the one-principle. Meditations (like your cool suggestion), entheogens experiences towards witnessing the source,...

For a (poor?) analogy, take a mathematical point as a singularity, as a base.
In a one dimensional world we could place points on a row and create a line.
In 2 dimensions we could define a plane out of points.
In 3 dimentions we could define a sphere.
Yet all consist of points and each point is equal to the other, only displaced or a copy of the 'singularity'.

One can argue that a line or plane or sphere is an illusion, because there actually only exist 'singularity'. There is no line or sphere, there's only points. And that would be correct, all derivates lead back or tunnel back to the source inspiration: the point.
This is a bit how I read your stance. Analogies fail but please bear with me.

My stance was that a line is different than a sphere, and therefore are no illusion nor is their difference an illusion. Then you come back to bring attention to the true fact that there's only "point" when looking closer.
I think this is a bit how the discourse went here.

Mind that when I rehabilitate the line-sphere reality (as a result of the influence of dimensions) I actually never disagreed with you concerning the 'point' as a base, or only base for that matter, to which it all falls back on.

To me it is not necessary to throw away the whole line/plane/sphere stuff, or call it wrong, or call it an illusion, just because one had discovered the underlying unity one-principle of the singularity.

I don't feel to have to make a choice in this, and I feel many spiritual seekers have a sort of nononoo reaction when it comes to the dimensional deployment of the 'one'.

This is what I meant by 'encompassing of the contradictions', the accepting of both point (the base, the potential) and line/plane/sphere stuff (the works expressed by that potential). I hope that made sense somehow, I fail go further in this than that.

Love

Eaglepath
#23 Posted : 4/8/2020 1:47:26 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Jees... You are way to smart for me!! Haha

The only thing I can say here is that.. even illusions is a type of experience.. and experience is real in the sense that it is experienced.. the rest is just words play.. I'm contradicting my self over and over.. because I adjust towards whom Im talking too .. as for someone that are on his/hers way of seeking the absolute.. (or the singularity) certain illusions is just an obstacle on the path.. either in life or in a trip.. everything I wrote here was for Anonymous2...

It's a beautiful Illusion/dream we are going through.. it's fun to play with as well.. no point of going around and be one eyed stubborn vedantin living in denial for the rest.. but it can be good or more demandatory for every single one to at least one time go all the way to the core.. and there need to be certain alterations in one common sense to do that.. - Alan Watts haha

I agree fully with what you write my friendLove
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Icyseeker
#24 Posted : 4/8/2020 4:47:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All your talk of illusions are giving me a headache. Big grin I think that realizing the unity inherit in all existence (Despite it's apparent multiplicity) will come with time but it shouldn't be forced. Or else you will end up chasing your tail in a circle all day.
Icyseeker attached the following image(s):
ouroboros.jpg (101kb) downloaded 190 time(s).
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Eaglepath
#25 Posted : 4/8/2020 5:36:11 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Indeed.. the journey is better than the goal.. a universal lawPleased

Get your tail once and for all.. and then go back and start over.. that's the beauty.. to be fucked over and over again then be free over and over again.. what else should God do? He can not just sit there chillin every day!Pleased

Exitwound
#26 Posted : 4/8/2020 6:36:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:

The most terrifying experience you ever will have is when you realize that you are completely alone.. There is only you and nothing or no-one else....

You mean alone in the sense of god being us, being alone?

Your words rang with me, I had a similar thought/realization.

At first it was scary, being alone for all the eternity of time. But then an afterthought - what does it mean "being alone"? Smile

Alone as if there are no other's like you?

But can there be other's like you, when you are already everything that is?

Does infinity/endlessness (hey Smile ) contain all other infinities and endlessnesses? If no, then it is not infinite/endless by definition, right?

I think "alone" is a concept of this dimension. You can't be alone in hyperspace, because you are hyperspace.

I know it probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but lately Nexus is more than usually full with philosophical musings, so bear with me Very happy

Eaglepath
#27 Posted : 4/8/2020 7:19:54 PM

Alone with an extra L.. Allone..Pleased

dajindo
#28 Posted : 4/9/2020 2:04:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When we take a look at how much of the Earths surface is inhabited, it's obvious that there are vast surfaces with ho humans whatsoever. All humans who ever lived would seem like a small hill on bottom of the Grand Canyon, barely visible if you zoom out. So the Earth can take many more humans and still prosper if we organized better.
Do you know how many buffalos roamed the Earth? They also consumed natural resources and brought "pollution" with their massive CO2 output. Maybe they also had diseases taking out the weak and old animals.
How many people died from regular flu this year? Compare it to this new so called super deadly virus.
It's a big joke, this fear and self-hatred spreading among us. I'm sure there's people laughing their a** off and taking the profits. Hoping we go along with it and stay in our self created ZOOs. Never to roam the Earth again like free buffalos.

dragonrider
#29 Posted : 4/9/2020 4:30:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dajindo wrote:
When we take a look at how much of the Earths surface is inhabited, it's obvious that there are vast surfaces with ho humans whatsoever. All humans who ever lived would seem like a small hill on bottom of the Grand Canyon, barely visible if you zoom out. So the Earth can take many more humans and still prosper if we organized better.
Do you know how many buffalos roamed the Earth? They also consumed natural resources and brought "pollution" with their massive CO2 output. Maybe they also had diseases taking out the weak and old animals.
How many people died from regular flu this year? Compare it to this new so called super deadly virus.
It's a big joke, this fear and self-hatred spreading among us. I'm sure there's people laughing their a** off and taking the profits. Hoping we go along with it and stay in our self created ZOOs. Never to roam the Earth again like free buffalos.

I don't think many people are laughing about the current crisis.

VoidBeast
#30 Posted : 4/10/2020 3:52:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dajindo wrote:

60 million buffalo at the height of their population... a drop in the bucket compared to our current 7.8 billion and our accompanying industry. Is more always better? Self restraint isn't self hatred. And we already are not free like buffalo. Incidentally, the reason buffalo no longer roam free in numbers is because they were killed in part to keep indigenous people from retaining their freedom and way of life, and in part to make room for the population and way of life of the dominator cultures to expand. I suggest you educate yourself more on the topics you speak about, friend.
Vi veri universum vivus vici

Jees
#31 Posted : 4/10/2020 10:19:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dajindo wrote:
...How many people died from regular flu this year? Compare it to this new so called super deadly virus...
Flu circa 500,000 deaths each year.
Corona below 100,000 so far.
But you can't compare them because of all the interventions we have now.
IIRC corona would be 10x as deadly as regular flu, in a more fair comparison model.

dragonrider
#32 Posted : 4/10/2020 1:10:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
dajindo wrote:
...How many people died from regular flu this year? Compare it to this new so called super deadly virus...
Flu circa 500,000 deaths each year.
Corona below 100,000 so far.
But you can't compare them because of all the interventions we have now.
IIRC corona would be 10x as deadly as regular flu, in a more fair comparison model.

You just have to look at places from where the infection has been spreading, like northern italy and new york, to see the seriousness of this crisis.

How often do you see tenthospitals and hospitalships in new york?

null24
#33 Posted : 4/10/2020 3:38:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

dajindo wrote:

I am interested in knowing what information you used to come to this conclusion, it is simply not true. The exponential increase of human populations on the globe is not sustainable and unless it is mitigated will result in more and more, more serious pandemics, vaster gulfs of economic disparity, cultural and religious war, on and on ad nauseum.

dajindo wrote:

You did not even make a point here, but I suppose it is to conflate human activity with buffalo, and somehow equate the impact of both on the environment. Again, simply untrue.

Quote:

I don't have the numbers handy, but it does not take a genius to understand the difference. New York's health system has nearly been devastated, health care workers are dying by the dozen, on and on. If the numbers aren't incomprehensible and staggering to you, then maybe-just maybe- it is becaus ewhat we are doing ( You know, making your human zoos) is working to save life.

Quote:
It's a big joke, this fear and self-hatred spreading among us. I'm sure there's people laughing their a** off and taking the profits. Hoping we go along with it and stay in our self created ZOOs.

No it is not. If you bother to take a look outside your insular social media bubble of 20-year olds, you may actually see what is happening.

And actually, oligarchs are probably panicking as economies tank, I'm not sure who you are referring to as getting rich off this. You have nothing but baseless accusation and suspicion backing up your opinion. And these opinions of yours are what is dangerous, serving to dilute fact, please just keep them to yourself. You have no business commenting on this situation if you are so sadly misinformed and have your heels so dug into your anti-authoritarian ideology that you can neither recognize nor see a simple life-saving truth. This is a post-truth world, and you like so many other millenials I see scoffing at this situation are it's victims.

Have you ever stopped accusing others of being blind to truth long enough to consider that maybe it is you who has been duped?

Ah, to be 19 years old and to know everything.

Quote:
Never to roam the Earth again like free buffalos.

When have you ever been free?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

dragonrider
#34 Posted : 4/10/2020 6:41:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I once read that if you would put all the people on the planet in a big blender, you could actually fill the entire grand canyon with minced meat.

Bill Cipher
#35 Posted : 4/10/2020 7:27:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dajindo wrote:

Tread lightly here pal. The next post you make that looks anything like this one will be your last, I promise you.

downwardsfromzero
#36 Posted : 4/10/2020 8:46:36 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

dragonrider wrote:
I once read that if you would put all the people on the planet in a big blender, you could actually fill the entire grand canyon with minced meat.

But who would empty the blender? Aliens? And how much pastry would we need to turn the Grand Canyon into the world's biggest pie dish?

Still, it's an interesting idea for demonstrating the fundamental unity of all human beings. Confused

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Bill Cipher
#37 Posted : 4/10/2020 11:23:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Goodbye.

Anonymous2
#38 Posted : 4/12/2020 9:33:14 PM
The more you know

Eaglepath wrote:
The most terrifying experience you ever will have is when you realize that you are completely alone.. There is only you and nothing or no-one else....

You know, I like that part.

I go through several phases of the trips, and I don’t always get there. Sometimes, I get lost in watching "gods" or distant worlds or other dimensions.

Two days ago, I was "there" again.

I woke up, and it was the same as always. I started laughing and didn't want to stop it. I was laughing at myself. It’s the funniest thing ever to realize it’s all fun.

It’s like if my consciousness had layers, like an, let’s say, onion. (It’s a weak simile but other veggies wouldn’t work better).

Normally, I don’t see the layers, but I see people and animals and items. When I wake up, I know and even see that it’s all in my mind. I also know that when I don't see them and don’t think of them for a while, they don't exist.

It may sound "lonely" only from this viewpoint, in sleeping mode. When I awaken, and I know it, it’s brilliant.

It’s the best thing.

Anonymous2
#39 Posted : 4/12/2020 9:41:01 PM
The more you know

Eaglepath, I followed your advice... by accident. That’s how I have some of my funniest (sometimes scariest) trips. (I don’t believe in accidents. I know it’s my subconscious who does it.)

I didn’t vape DMT for months. Except for the first few occasions, took it as pharma.

Earlier, I bought a GVG. I tried using it maybe three times. It never worked. All my vaping experiences came with a wooden pipe.

A few days ago, I thought about it. I knew I put too many screens into it. Maybe ten layers. I thought, "Let’s remove a few and give it one more chance".

As I started removing the first one, I noticed it was stuck together with the second one. There was some white goo on them everywhere. It smelled like leather. "Maybe it’s white leather powder. Let me taste it".

I made the screens lose, I took the lighter, inhaled, and I saw a lot of white smoke in it. I vaped again. Then I realized, "OMG, I have no idea how much it was in it." Probably most of the DMT I ever put into it was still there.

I put it down, lied in the bed, and said, "Please..."

And wow.

I love pharma and mushrooms but none of them showed me that pure, clean, delicate hyperspace as vaped DMT does. I’m not saying it’s better but it’s unique. The sad part is that I forget maybe 95% of it after I am back. Only when I go there again, I remember how it is.

I will do it more often when my plants grow. Until that time, I stick with pharma as it lasts for hours.

Anyway, you were brilliant. You made me do it. Thank you.

Anonymous2
#40 Posted : 4/12/2020 10:15:12 PM
The more you know

Eaglepath wrote:
that's the beauty.. to be fucked over and over again then be free over and over again.. what else should God do? He can not just sit there chillin every day!Pleased

She has amazing singular forms. My favorite is the nymphomaniac narcissistic dragon queen with scales of black and gold. Then she needs no one and wants no illusions.

Realities get created though. It’s like a maze.

When she is not singular, she isn’t like a creature but a building. A construction. It’s made in the mind but it’s visible. The realities touch each other through the face of God.

PREV12