We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Age BS Generator Options

Jagube
#1 Posted : 4/3/2020 1:19:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just came across this funny site...

Quote:
Namaste. Do you want to sell a New Age product and/or service? Tired of coming up with meaningless copy for your starry-eyed customers? Want to join the ranks of bestselling self-help authors? We can help.

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Example output:
Quote:
Consciousness consists of ultrasonic energy of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a redefining of the zero-point. Wonder is a constant.

By invocation, we dream.
Without ecstasy, one cannot grow. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a deepening of our brains if we are going to survive. Only a Indigo Child of the solar system may reveal this network of divinity.

We are in the midst of an infinite redefining of guidance that will be a gateway to the totality itself.

We are being called to explore the multiverse itself as an interface between sharing and spacetime. It is a sign of things to come. It is in redefining that we are guided.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 4/3/2020 5:04:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The philosopher john searle once asked a couple of french philosophers how it was possible that he could have a completely rational conversation with anyone of them, but their essays where always completely incomprehensible.

One of the french philosophers answered that in french postmodern philosophy, it is mandatory that at least 30% of any given text is incomprehensible and meaningless.

The other french philosopher replied:"no, you're wrong. It has to be much more than 30%".

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 4/3/2020 8:13:44 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Indeed, the level of intelligibility is inversely proportional to the amount of credibility engendered among the credulous.

Yes, that site is priceless.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 4/3/2020 9:20:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think there is a good chance though, that given enough time, this bullshitmachine will one day, purely by accident, create a sentence that would completely shake modern science to it's core.

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 4/3/2020 10:50:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wait a sec... Is this what half of the DMT-Nexus uses to formulate their daily posts?

Metta-Morpheus
#6 Posted : 4/3/2020 11:54:45 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

☝️ I mean, maybe...

I like the random “spiritual” picture they add to each one. Some dusty trail, or magnified water drops. I wonder how many sites actually use that.

Makes me think of a quote from rick and morty.
“Rick, don’t you need to turn the quantum carborator?”
“Shut up morty, you’re an idiot. You can’t just stick a science word and a car word together and act like you know what you’re talking about”
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Eaglepath
#7 Posted : 4/4/2020 8:30:41 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Hahahahahaha thank you so much for posting this... It made my morning!!!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Jees
#8 Posted : 4/4/2020 5:30:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
I think there is a good chance though, that given enough time, this bullshitmachine will one day, purely by accident, create...
Ever wondered how God made the universe? Big grin
"And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good."
If he truly was surprised to see something good, what does that say? Twisted Evil