We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Max Ion Questions Options

Truth Seeker
#1 Posted : 4/2/2020 10:30:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm interested in the Max Ion Tek. I've been reading the forums and studying both Cybs Hybrid ATB Salt Tek and Cybs Max Ion Tek. There are 2 questions I can't seem to find an answer to...

In the "Hybrid Tek" I noticed after the NPS is 1st added to the basified mix, the extraction vessel goes in a water bath; whereas in the "Max Ion Tek" it says to add heated naphtha and it doesn't mention placing the extraction vessel into a water bath.

1. Is it beneficial to include the heated water bath in addition to the heated Naphtha for the Max Ion Tek or is it ok to be omitted?

2. In the acidify stage "Max Ion" it says to leave the extraction vessel in a water bath for MINIMUM of 8 hours; is there any added benefit for leaving it longer?
"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Plato

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

fathomlessness
#2 Posted : 4/21/2020 2:27:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1. heated or warmed naptha is useful because it increases its holding capacity of DMT (called solubility). Sure you can omit it, but you will reduce your capacity to pick up DMT and will have to do more pulls. If you live in the equator or similar and its a tropical temperature then you can probably get away with without it, but when its winter i have found it very beneficial.

2. Sure, if you have the time then it's not going to hurt.