We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, Opinions/tips abour 5-MeO-MiPT Changa Options

SynthElf
#1 Posted : 4/2/2020 3:16:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello there, new memeber of the nexus Ive always been shadow surfing the nexus before I decided to make an account the amount of information I got from this website and to still to get is amawing.
Im somewhat new to the world of tryptaamines and I love diving into the tryptamine palace using different ones and I would love to expirement with 5-MeO-MIPT by making a changa using it I was thinking about 850 mg of plant + 250 mg of freebased 5-MeO-MIPT,

What do you guys think about the ratio or should i add some DMT in there?
All answers would be much appreciated <3

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 4/2/2020 3:50:20 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

How much would you like to vape in one session?

5-MeO-MIPT has a very steep dose response curve, vaping too much might get you into a very uncomfortable hyperstimulation.

If you go this route I advice you to take very small steps. And wait for nice long time before redosing stackwize.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

SynthElf
#3 Posted : 4/2/2020 4:26:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ill vape slowly and gradually till I get where I want to be; What would thin is the best omfortable vaped dose for most people and would it be good to add dmt to the mix?
Thank you!!

Daturas
#4 Posted : 4/3/2020 12:31:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would suggest a trip sitter, seen someone begin to asphyxiate on a lawn gurgling their own vomit after smoking a "eyed" out dose of 5-MeO-MIPT in a bong mixed with cannabis. He ended up sitting in a cold shower not long after. Not to sure about the dosage, but definitely a tool to take with consideration..

-D.
If you created me, who created you? ∞