We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Re: Danger: Covid-19 and use of psychedelics Options

Anonymous2
#1 Posted : 4/1/2020 6:13:37 PM
The more you know

Unfortunately, I can’t post there.

I felt many symptoms of the virus in the last days. I wasn’t sick in the last ten years. No flu, no whatsoever. It’s unlikely that it’s something else. My country recommends people without serious conditions to stay home and wait. For this reason, I haven’t been tested for it. But I’m living in one of the most infected countries. So, it’s 99% sure.

Lately, I have been taking mushrooms every second day. Usually, in the morning.

In the worst three days of the symptoms, I felt not to take it. Considering how much I like mushrooms, and I did nothing but lying in the bed, it was a surprise I felt not to take it. I trusted my intuition, and I didn’t.

Yesterday morning, I took it. Considering I took a bit higher dose than usual, and I had a break, the visual part of the trip was surprisingly short. It was about two minutes. Normally, it lasts for hours. In other ways, I felt it for hours, but it was not as usual.

Since I trust my intuition, I tell you to skip the psychedelics if you might have the virus. However, if you already took it, stay calm. I did it yesterday, and I survived. My symptoms didn’t get worse. But the trip was unusual.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!