We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oral DMT takes me on a tour of the universe Options

joebono
#1 Posted : 1/20/2010 2:08:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This trip was done with 120mg of fluffy yellow freebase DMT and 2.5 grams of Celestial Source’s 20X caapi extract. (Last week I took 3 grams of the extract and had some stomach discomfort, so this week I dialed it down a notch.) I gel capped the extract and swallowed the pills and waited 30 minutes to ingest the DMT.

I sat in the backyard in a lounge chair. It started with a gentle breeze that whispered secrets into my ears. I looked up at the blue sky and it was lined with the diagram of hyperspace. With my eyes I followed the perfect symmetry superimposed on the heavens, and I watched as the map punched through the atmosphere into the outer reaches of space. I tightly closed my eyes and immediately was drawn into that hole in the sky. Here I was deep in that place where infinity and nothingness meet, where dreams and reality danced together, and where wisdom and ancient knowledge is gifted to me. As the visions before me melted and formed into countless creations, my ideas likewise transformed and split apart. I could watch as one idea split in two, rolled itself up into a ball and bounced off a newly formed thought. The wild dance kept rolling and jumping and I tried to focus on one dream at a time, but I was always seductively drawn to the next one. At one point an idea curled up into a spherical shape and was deposited onto my lap. This was getting intense.

As I opened my eyes, a cascade of peacock eyes seemed to wiggle and float in front of me. Wise yet playful, they frolicked in a whimsical and carefree dance. They soon calmed and an unspeakably vibrant pink and purple fog permeated the room. Like wispy smoke, it wafted through the room obscuring my vision and filling my soul with orgasm. Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon album was playing and took on a new and dire meaning. Breathe, Time, and Money all became living concepts and these ideas attached themselves to my life and immediately my whole being and existence was laid out in front of me as the lyrics and music wrapped around and mingled with my ego. My desires and motivations were revealed, defense mechanisms were obliterated, and there I was defenseless and wide-eyed just like the day I was born.

As I became totally engulfed in the experience, the visuals gave way to a noble blue place where symmetry and fractals led down endless hallways and corridors. This was where horns blared, orchestras played, and royalty lived. Where the fuck am I and what the fuck is going on? I had to reach into myself for my tried-and-true advice: Don’t fight it, surrender to it. Give in. I did. It was here that I was rewarded with access into an indescribable place where words fail, thoughts melt, and feelings float. It felt like a graduation of sorts and I was crowned with honors. The next few hours were spent in a reverie of fabled light as I drifted in and out of the clouds of hyperspace. After about six hours, the experience softly and slowly dropped me down onto my couch in my living room and left me to seep back into reality.

I’ve had about 30 journeys with oral DMT, and it has only been until lately that I’ve been able to reach the deeper depths of the experience. Caapi is the key and the secret, and the 20X extract has helped take me to the most beautiful, friendly, and bizarre places that I have ever been. For those of you who only smoke DMT and have never had an oral trip, you are missing out on one of life’s most profound and deep experiences.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#2 Posted : 1/20/2010 2:18:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Beautifully put experience bro. Great description on something thats so hard to explain in mere human language.

I will be pharmin tonight with my new re-xtal'd furm. Smile

ambi-lysergance
#3 Posted : 1/20/2010 2:20:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

that was quite simply...incredible!

Very happy
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

memo
#4 Posted : 1/20/2010 4:47:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful trip report! That would be a big fatty dose for me, maybe I'll have to dive in sometime.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

antrocles
#5 Posted : 1/20/2010 7:51:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BEAUTIFUL JOE!! that was beautiful my friend.....i was with you completely on that one...that report was sheer poetry...

and i'm starting to think that poetry is the language of the right-brain and the closest we can come to describing hyperspace...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT AWESOME REPORT!!

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

#6 Posted : 1/20/2010 8:04:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Outstanding report, really beautiful writing! That has inspired me to try pharma one day. Thank you for this!
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

joebono
#7 Posted : 1/21/2010 4:08:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
BEAUTIFUL JOE!! that was beautiful my friend.....i was with you completely on that one...that report was sheer poetry...

and i'm starting to think that poetry is the language of the right-brain and the closest we can come to describing hyperspace...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT AWESOME REPORT!!

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

Right Antrocles. It makes me think metaphorically and in abstract ways. When I speak on the pharm trips, it is always using colorful similes and creative analogies. I see connections between ideas and concepts that I wouldn't normally perceive. It's sort of like my thoughts take on physical and sensory characteristics.

Ice House
#8 Posted : 1/21/2010 5:26:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Thanks Joe, well said. I wish I could find the words sometimes and I cant. Wonderfully put. Great to hear that your experiencing good things out there.

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

thepureskunk
#9 Posted : 1/21/2010 3:06:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really love the work you are doing joebono with the pharma Very happy

I've read your reports and its inspired me to really knuckle down and get going. I have some of FV's CC and plenty of spice...just need the time!

Please keep posting as i love these reports Smile
acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

Espiridion
#10 Posted : 1/23/2010 2:23:04 AM

--who.??..ME??--

I can agree with Joebono on many things but that the CS 20x is enduring is the point I must echo loudly. I have used it with sublingual spice and must say, I truly could not believe at 5 am this was still continuing! I got soulchecked a few times by some insane thoughtloops but simply allowed them to pass and moved on. All in all a long and beautiful experience.

Thanks for posting Joebono!

Namaste,

E
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Dimitri-Trance
#11 Posted : 1/23/2010 4:42:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

joebono wrote:
This trip was done with 120mg of fluffy yellow freebase DMT and 2.5 grams of Celestial Source’s 20X caapi extract. (Last week I took 3 grams of the extract and had some stomach discomfort, so this week I dialed it down a notch.) I gel capped the extract and swallowed the pills and waited 30 minutes to ingest the DMT.

I sat in the backyard in a lounge chair. It started with a gentle breeze that whispered secrets into my ears. I looked up at the blue sky and it was lined with the diagram of hyperspace. With my eyes I followed the perfect symmetry superimposed on the heavens, and I watched as the map punched through the atmosphere into the outer reaches of space. I tightly closed my eyes and immediately was drawn into that hole in the sky. Here I was deep in that place where infinity and nothingness meet, where dreams and reality danced together, and where wisdom and ancient knowledge is gifted to me. As the visions before me melted and formed into countless creations, my ideas likewise transformed and split apart. I could watch as one idea split in two, rolled itself up into a ball and bounced off a newly formed thought. The wild dance kept rolling and jumping and I tried to focus on one dream at a time, but I was always seductively drawn to the next one. At one point an idea curled up into a spherical shape and was deposited onto my lap. This was getting intense.

As I opened my eyes, a cascade of peacock eyes seemed to wiggle and float in front of me. Wise yet playful, they frolicked in a whimsical and carefree dance. They soon calmed and an unspeakably vibrant pink and purple fog permeated the room. Like wispy smoke, it wafted through the room obscuring my vision and filling my soul with orgasm. Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon album was playing and took on a new and dire meaning. Breathe, Time, and Money all became living concepts and these ideas attached themselves to my life and immediately my whole being and existence was laid out in front of me as the lyrics and music wrapped around and mingled with my ego. My desires and motivations were revealed, defense mechanisms were obliterated, and there I was defenseless and wide-eyed just like the day I was born.

As I became totally engulfed in the experience, the visuals gave way to a noble blue place where symmetry and fractals led down endless hallways and corridors. This was where horns blared, orchestras played, and royalty lived. Where the fuck am I and what the fuck is going on? I had to reach into myself for my tried-and-true advice: Don’t fight it, surrender to it. Give in. I did. It was here that I was rewarded with access into an indescribable place where words fail, thoughts melt, and feelings float. It felt like a graduation of sorts and I was crowned with honors. The next few hours were spent in a reverie of fabled light as I drifted in and out of the clouds of hyperspace. After about six hours, the experience softly and slowly dropped me down onto my couch in my living room and left me to seep back into reality.

I’ve had about 30 journeys with oral DMT, and it has only been until lately that I’ve been able to reach the deeper depths of the experience. Caapi is the key and the secret, and the 20X extract has helped take me to the most beautiful, friendly, and bizarre places that I have ever been. For those of you who only smoke DMT and have never had an oral trip, you are missing out on one of life’s most profound and deep experiences.

Beautiful.
After the 30 minute wait...did you vaporize the spice or what?

joebono
#12 Posted : 1/23/2010 12:06:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No, it was gel capped and swallowed. Many people on here prefer to mix their spice in orange juice and drink it, but I notice no difference in the method of oral ingestion. It's funny that before each oral trip I always intend to vape some spice at some point, but during the trip I never feel the need to. The oral trips are just perfect.

gammagore
#13 Posted : 1/23/2010 6:33:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only time I tried to smoke Changa on an oral journey, I got such bad Cybersickness. Vomiting was there.

Last night when I journey'd oral, I thought of trying to smoke some changa, that though quickly vanished. If I feel the need to go deeper, il just boost with more spice and MAOI.

Cool report joebono, I want to try the Caapi copy, maybe pick up some Caapi extract while im there.

Thanks

Dimitri-Trance
#14 Posted : 1/23/2010 10:38:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

joebono wrote:
No, it was gel capped and swallowed. Many people on here prefer to mix their spice in orange juice and drink it, but I notice no difference in the method of oral ingestion. It's funny that before each oral trip I always intend to vape some spice at some point, but during the trip I never feel the need to. The oral trips are just perfect.

Thats awesome.Surprised
Im going to get some Caapi extract (maybe 200x).Wink
Your report has influence me to go oral.Laughing