We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hyperspace Poprocks Options

Daturas
#1 Posted : 3/30/2020 1:04:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone else get the feeling of a strange "pop rock" sensation after vaporizing/smoking pure freebase in a glass pipe after the first hit before blasting off? Like an internal click of every cell in your mouth? Been a re occurring sensation when vaporizing without a filler.

-D.
If you created me, who created you? โˆž

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 3/30/2020 2:34:40 AM

My Personalized Tag

How strange. Can't say I have. Are you sure there isn't something nasty in your goods? Big grin

DMT makes my head feel burstingly full when I first hit it. It spooks me every time.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Daturas
#3 Posted : 3/30/2020 3:02:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

May be some sort of personal psychological response? Also get the "goofy" full headed feeling followed by a heart beating out of my chest, but every time one feels and taste the "click" you know the next hit is going to make yah drop the pipe without intention and you're gone. Definitely, doesn't feel like a physiological response, but what does you know? 😄
Daturas attached the following image(s):
dmte.jpg (2,605kb) downloaded 25 time(s).

Daturas
#4 Posted : 3/30/2020 3:21:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

that was the batch that was vaporized from.. seemed like a good pull, SWIM had a 1.9% yield with fluffy off white crystals after the scrape, light sticky residue on the substrate, but don't think the batch was compromised or nasty in any way..?