We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
*jaw dropped to the floor*...hello and thx nexus community! Options

Dr_Weirdbeard
#1 Posted : 3/29/2020 4:22:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't know where to start....hi fellow travelers and seekers of hidden truths!

I just found this website and I'm soooo amazed by it, almost in awe I'm going through this tremendous stock pile of knowledge. Seriously, first seeing the whole layout, its quite deceptive with this 90's vintage forum style Razz ....but then having a closer look...WOW. I´m f**king impressed! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
I appreciate this big times and wanna thank all of you putting this together! if I would drink, the next fifty toasts would go out for YOU!
Not only the information and its quality astonished me but also the respect and tolerance you pay one another here. Finally a forum where grown ups gather.
I´m looking forward learning and contributing from and to this gorgeous community!

Thanks again.... stay healthy and safe! Smile
...so forth and so on...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 3/30/2020 1:22:02 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hello and welcome!

From your thread title, my expectation was a trip report of your first DMT experience Laughing

It sounds as though you may be quite experienced.

But you're right - this is a special place. We look forward to your further contributions.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli