We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I will make us four churches Options

Anonymous2
#1 Posted : 3/27/2020 2:20:49 PM
The more you know

Today, after the peek of my mushroom ritual, the Octopus Goddess appeared. I wanted to have some time with her.

But the whole pantheon came. I was wondering if they wanted to peek.

Do you know the deep blue snake god?

Anyway.

You should stop hiding and asking for forgiveness from the oppressors.

I will make you four churches. One for the Mushroom. One for the Ayahuasca. One for Salvia. One for the Cactus. I never tried the Cactus, but they look cute. The churches will be international.

I will not make a church for weed.

You can become a member of any of the four churches. These will be open-minded religions for constructive people.

The church will prove you are a member since your join date. You can leave, but I will not delete your data. The Mushroom Spirit might also remember you. To prove you are a member, I will ask either for your email address, or name, country, and maybe birth date. I will figure it out soon. I won’t do it as a person. I will make the websites.

I don’t need your data. I want to give you the proof you are a church member. It should protect you.

It worked out for alcohol. In my country, it has many churches. Catholics, reformats, evangelists, I could go on.

I don’t need your money. Donations might be possible to cover the costs of registering the churches as organizations. I will see.

If it doesn’t protect you from the law in your country, you should stop paying taxes there, and move to another country. Otherwise, you are supporting an oppressing regime.

Anyway, it is only the beginning to fix the fucked up society.

In countries like Russia and Hungary, the regime uses the virus to oppress what’s left from freedom.

I can understand that.

We can do it better.

A lot of people lost their job due to the virus.

In addition to the fact that it’s your eternal right to explore the world with mushrooms, salvia, DMT, Cactus, and whatever else you take, the economic disaster will benefit from opening new stores and businesses.

We will legalize these four substances.

I will not organize any conference, ritual, ceremony. It’s up to you how to practice your religion. I will find a way to include some external content to the websites that help you organize rituals or orgies or whatever you want to organize.

The only restriction will be you cannot harm others. Harming others includes driving under the influence, for example.

Any legal advice or contribution is welcome. Especially is if it won’t make me work more. I prefer to work less. Zero is the best.

As for the names.

We cannot call any of it The Church of the Spiritual Warriors, or the Defenders of the Cosmic Fractal Wine because these translate to The Church of Drug Addicts Who Try to Trick the Law in a Cowardish Way.

It will be straight and bold.

One explicit name for each church for each substance, with a hint of creativity, will be.

The Mushroom Spirit might be good. I talk to it even when I know who I am. That’s when we talk the most.

Although I am open-minded if you have a better idea. It must be explicit.

Also, the names will be free or family roles. "Father", "mother", forget it. Fathers and mothers are welcome, but the churches will be free of such roles from their core. Not every woman should be a mother on an overpopulated planet, and they must know they have the same value. The same applies to men.

I want to register the domains in a week, so, if you want to think, do it now.

Update: I think Magic Mushroom will be better than the Mushroom Spirit. You can still talk to the spirit

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Trevor James
#2 Posted : 3/28/2020 12:43:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fantastic. Wonderfully interesting to see you encounter such heavy animal stuff.

Best wishes with your plans! Sounds great.

Anonymous2
#3 Posted : 3/28/2020 3:29:26 PM
The more you know

Trevor James wrote:
Fantastic. Wonderfully interesting to see you encounter such heavy animal stuff.

Best wishes with your plans! Sounds great.

It’s amazing how different the mushroom strains can be. It was Mazatapec.

In less than one hour, I started to see transparent lines in the air that looked like art and totems from native South-Americans, most likely, Mayan. It was everywhere like if it was made of energy.

Then I closed my eyes, and I had a wonderful roller-coaster ride in hyperspace with deep blue spirit-like creatures. They were so cute. We were flying with music.

At the peak, I was looking the beauty of the world through a kaleidoscope.

After the peak, I opened my eyes. And the gods appeared. They were above me in the room. So beautiful.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 3/28/2020 11:27:17 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

After a heavy ride with some Psilocybe ovoideocystidiatas a few years back, I conceived of the idea of attempting an interspecies marriage between myself and the mushroom, with a view to annoying the legal system; should I ever happen to get another culture up and running it would good to be able to push this plan forwards with the aid of one of your churches.

It's a good job the marriage didn't happen earlier as there would have been risk of a complicated divorce case due to neglect and abandonment in the mean time.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Ferrum
#5 Posted : 3/28/2020 11:56:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Id join all of them

Anonymous2
#6 Posted : 3/29/2020 9:17:43 AM
The more you know

Ferrum wrote:
Id join all of them

So cool. I will start working on it as soon as I got out of bed. It might take a few days to get there. Yeah, I’m in quarantine.

Anonymous2
#7 Posted : 3/29/2020 9:22:08 AM
The more you know

downwardsfromzero wrote:
After a heavy ride with some Psilocybe ovoideocystidiatas a few years back, I conceived of the idea of attempting an interspecies marriage between myself and the mushroom, with a view to annoying the legal system; should I ever happen to get another culture up and running it would good to be able to push this plan forwards with the aid of one of your churches.

It's a good job the marriage didn't happen earlier as there would have been risk of a complicated divorce case due to neglect and abandonment in the mean time.

It’s true the state and the church must be separated. It doesn’t apply to your spouse though. You can marry the mushroom and still join the church.

Anonymous2
#8 Posted : 4/1/2020 5:28:24 PM
The more you know

What do you think? This is the initial version of the statement that people have to accept when they join.

Any ideas?

I believe I have the right to expand my consciousness and explore the Universe with the Reasonable Use of Magic Mushrooms.
I believe the Reasonable Use of Magic Mushrooms is only beneficial for me without any harm.
I believe humanity would only benefit from the Reasonable Use of Magic Mushrooms as a common practice. The benefits include improved mood, creativity, calmness, love, spirituality, technical and financial progress, treating depression, PTSD, adult ADD, and many more.
I believe no one has the right to question me why, when, and how I practice my religion as long as it satisfies the Reasonable Use of Magic Mushrooms.
I believe I have the right to be a member of the Church of Magic Mushroom and follow it’s tradition.
I believe that any government that has the "Freedom of Religion" in its constitution in any form, and which, at the same time, wants to prevent me from practicing my religion, or wants to force me to live against my beliefs violates its constitution and is unlawful.

I understand and agree that the Reasonable Use of Magic Mushrooms is without endangering other people’s health, properties or rights. Endangering others includes but doesn't exhaust driving a vehicle or operating machinery under the influence of substances.
I understand and agree that the Reasonable Use of Magic Mushroom can be practiced only in the absence of a situation or condition when the use would endanger my health, my productivity, or someone else’s well-being.

I understand and agree that I have no right to organize events, ceremonies, conferences, or any other activities in the name of the Magic Mushroom Church. I am allowed to organize and advertise events, ceremonies, conferences as a member of the Church.
I understand and agree that with the sole exception of the Founder, no member has the right to offer any service or sell any product in the name of the Magic Mushroom Church.
I understand and agree that the Church doesn’t offer or sell Magic Mushrooms to anyone.
I understand and agree that the Magic Mushroom Church is never responsible for any of my actions in any way. Any of my decision that is anyhow related to my religion is my sole responsibility.

I know that the Magic Mushroom Church is open. As a member, I’m allowed to join other peaceful churches or religions unless the other churches or religions attempt to control the Reasonable Use of Magic Mushrooms. As a member of another church or follower another religion that’s against the practices of the Magic Mushroom Church, I lose my membership in the Church, and I’m not allowed to join it.
I know that the data I provide when I join the Church will be stored on the Founder’s IT structure.
I know that my data will be used only to prove I’m a member of the Church. My data will be never sold or given to third party members or used for advertisement.
I know that I can leave the Church at any time without any condition, but my data, as of now, won’t be deleted. The option to delete my data might or might not be provided in the future.
I know I don’t have to provide my real name or address to the Church. It is my sole interest to be able to prove later I’m a member by entering the data on the membership proof page.

I like nature. I respect the spider, the praying mantis, the frog, and any dragon I run into.
I like that the Church has many deities, and I’m free to worship or not to worship any of them. Regardless of my beliefs, any time I have an encounter with the Octopus Demoness, the Deep Blue Snake, or the Black and Gold Queen, I will be respectful.
I like that the membership of the Church is free in the first one thousand years. Leaving or rejoining the Church doesn’t provide me with another one thousand years of free membership. Name change or reincarnation doesn’t extend the initial period either. At the moment, the membership stays free after the first one thousand years, which might change one day. Or night. Who knows.

I take it trivial I’m never obliged or requested to consume Magic Mushrooms. I can be a member of the Church without ever consuming Magic Mushrooms. It is my, and only my choice and my freedom to join the Church or to leave it. It is my freedom to practice my religion and follow my beliefs.

I read all the above, and I agree.

Anonymous2
#9 Posted : 4/1/2020 5:29:43 PM
The more you know

As for names, I thought the following:

Magic Mushroom Church
Salvia Divinorum Church or Divine Salvia Church
Divine Cacti Church
Ayahuasca Church