We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Has The Nexus Help Shape The World Of Psychedelics? Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 3/26/2020 5:25:30 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

YES
With the nexus existing for a little over a decade, this is surely enough time for decisions made years ago to have larger ripple effects now. For example, the strong belief (and for the perfect reason) of not selling these substances. A decade ago, had I come across this knowledge without the underlying belief system behind this community, I very easily could have turned this journey into a for profit motivation. Or even just been happy with buying it from a dealer. But having learned from this incredible place, that notion has never crossed my mind. In fact I remain adamant that even when close friends want to buy a little here and there I won’t do it. I’ll teach them how to do it themselves, and point them to this community. Or of course if they wanna chill for a while I’ll just share some. Which has in turn lead to me teaching them. But I digress 😋. I won’t even share this information with people that I think would have a for profit intention behind it. They don’t deserve this knowledge IMO. So with these underlying beliefs, many more people have embarked on a similar journey as mine, with the satisfaction of procuring their own goods. And this has made for a more passionate relationship with these plants/substances that I don’t think government, big pharma or religions can overcome. When everyone can grow and extract these substances, why wouldn’t you humbly accept this dance with these plants. There is a wave approaching. Or maybe it’s already upon us.

Love to all that hold this community as dear as I do

“The Nexus, loving plants since 2007”

☝️Feel free (please do) to add your own nexus slogan!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 3/26/2020 6:03:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Nexus has most definitely expanded my world and world view on psychedelics. When I got here I had smoked to breakthrough two times. I had this vague little idea about what dmt really was, honesty I thought it was synthesized in a lab somewhere, I imagined that it was super rare and expensive and that I would be lucky if I ever came across some again.

Still, I was floored by my first experience!! I knew I had found something very special, much worth investigating further. I started reading about ayahuasca which brought me here to the Nexus. After instant and violent emesis immediately following my first half dozen efforts with mimosa tea after rue seeds (not once was I able to hold the medicine in my stomach long enough for effects), the Nexus was here to coach me through my first extractions. I performed a Cybs on the 50 grams bark I had left, and a Manske on my remaining rue seeds. This was the beginning of a wonderful relationship with these plant teachers. I owe much to the Nexus.

For anyone interested in dmt, this is THE place to learn. I love the community, the idea of people helping other people turn on. It can make a huge difference in someone's life, it certainly has in mine. Thanks all for being a part of my journey.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

null24
#3 Posted : 3/26/2020 8:16:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thumbs up
"DMTNexus: Changing Minds and Minding Changes"

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Icyseeker
#4 Posted : 3/28/2020 2:48:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It certainly has shaped my world. Love This is the most quality of forums I have ever been on and I am glad I was able to find it and participate in it. I like knowing that there are mature people that advocate for the responsible exploration of these compounds. I have yet to explore the chemical knowledge base of the DMT Nexus but when I am ready and in a stable position in life this will be one the first things on my mind.

Not really a slogan but
"DMT Nexus - Home"
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Jin
#5 Posted : 3/28/2020 8:07:47 AM

yes

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

DoingKermit
#6 Posted : 3/28/2020 10:29:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Agreed on all accounts, Metta!

"The DMT Nexus - Alchemy for better beings"

OliverJ
#7 Posted : 3/28/2020 11:11:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes.

The sharing of ideas and knowledge here has had an influence on me and my journey.

We all directly influence those in our immediate sphere in one way or another and therefore, the nexus influence reaches far and wide.

FranLover
#8 Posted : 3/28/2020 11:01:30 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

no, each one of us has shaped the nexus. And as for the world of psychedelics, the medicines have shaped each one of us.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.