We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Could drinking tonic help? Options

dragonrider
#1 Posted : 3/26/2020 12:13:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tonic contains quinine. Could drinking a glass of tonic everyday, protect elderly people against covid-19?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 3/26/2020 2:25:44 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I don't know, but the dosage is really low in tonic water (83mg/L or less accordimg to this). Therapeutically it is used in the 500mg range.

Also I think hydroxychloroquine is better tolerated as I understand it, better to simply discuss that with a doctor if one is curious about using this class of compounds therapeutically.

If just interested in quinine for the sake of curiosity maybe one could extract quinine from tonic water or the actual plant source (cinchona bark).

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 3/26/2020 7:29:46 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

A couple of weeks ago I had a bitter tea with cinchona bark and wormwood, plus a bunch of things I can't remember right now. The cinchona bark really spoke to me (in plant language) a few hours later during the night. I had a sub-nightmare that was sufficiently annoying that I forced myself to wake up. Then I found myself in a state of sleep paralysis, so I had to do some deep breathing exercises to shake that off. During the sleep paralysis I had very distinctive and quite psychedelic patterned visuals but once I had regained the ability to move the visions turned to branches with distinctive pale grey bark, which proceeded to peel off in a most enchanting way, against a background of white light.

The cinchona bark, being the fever tree, seemed very relevant to the emerging situation and I was not at all surprised to find that a quinine analogue appears to be of value as a medicine in certain SARS-CoV2 cases. I shall be contacting my friend to obtain the ingredients list for the aforementioned bitter tea, with a view to reporting here.

Re, quinine and curiosity - the fun thing that springs to mind is its intense blue fluorescence under UV light. Quite the complement to harmala fluorescence, really.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 3/26/2020 7:52:11 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

dragonrider wrote:
Tonic contains quinine. Could drinking a glass of tonic everyday, protect elderly people against covid-19?

Quite unlikely since, as Loveall already mentioned, the clinical dose is a lot higher.

Also remember that a higher dose of quinine can cause serious side effects to the heart, blood and kidney. All of these side effects are even more serious and with a higher risk of death for elderly people.

I would not recommend it.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

FranLover
#5 Posted : 3/27/2020 4:51:41 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

thanks for the report downwards from zero! Smile There is nothing that I know of that has the power to revitalize the being as a tea and resting to sleep. The insights granted into the feelings and subconscious in hallucinations and dreams are profound. There is also the entering into the eternal stream which is bliss, the dissolution of the illusory I. This alongside the total resting state of the body makes for a great doctor.

May I recommend Vervain (also known as Blue Vervain) for both digestion and dreams Smile
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.