We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Many thanks and an accounting of my first and second journey this evening Options

Foolish_Genius
#1 Posted : 3/26/2020 6:34:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First and foremost, thank every one of you for all your knowledge, experiences, time, and words. This is an incredible portal containing the best information on the amazing spirit molecule. I wish there was an even better way to express my appreciation but this is going to have to do for now.

I've had a casual interest in DMT for a few years. I've listened to podcasts, watched McKenna lectures, and listened to some forward thinking individuals accounts and explanations. I knew that was something I was destined to experience. I have a long storied history with psychedelics. I have a very strong mind/psyche. I once took nearly 100g of fresh psilicybe mushrooms. I've taken heroic amounts of both psilicybe and LSD many times since I was a teenager. I've always been strong.

I've had the opportunity to take a DMT journey but passed due to the energy at the physical location where it would be hosted. Long story short there's a yin and yang between two partners. One flawed and full of love. The other flawed and full of narcissism. This was not the energy I wanted for my first experience so I graciously took a rain check many times over the course of the past few years. Fast forward some years and this partnership has been dissolved. The offer was presented from the flawed and loving half of the former partnership hosted at my own home. This was a cosmic sign. The life situation slot machine wheel of fortune hit a jackpot across the reels and I knew I was destined to take my first journey.

My traveling host arrived and we relaxed for awhile. I was able to help put my daughter to bed and kiss my wife good night before we proceeded to my patio. My traveling host applied an unweighed amount which I'd guess was somewhere between 100-120mg on top of a bowl of marijuana. I didn't know enough to question this methodology so I listened to some rudimentary instructions and proceeded to "melt" and light the bowl. I filled my lungs a few times and held it in as long as I was able. Within a few seconds I was seeing a geometric break in my vision. I heard a vibration or humming noise slowly build. I was staring at some vines that are wintering along the wire scaffold I had stitched across the patio for them to grow on. They all curled in the same general clockwise direction. They started to shimmer and turn into a tesselation that folded in on themselves. They "locked" for lack of a better term in a geometric multisided octagon (or greater number of sides) and became vibrant green and shimmering silver. They spun around wildly and formed an inverted dome and came straight at me as I launched myself through them and into the unknown. Details from the rest of my journey are hard to convey with words. I was shown things on both the tiniest and grandest scale. Time was shown at a standstill and flashing hyper fast. I felt quite matter of factly that I was in the presence of intelligent life well beyond my comprehension. Almost as if they were controlling my experience and showing me things that I was grasping to comprehend. I somehow absorbed an understanding of a rudimentary explanation of how everything we can and cannot perceive is constructed. I had an overwhelming feeling of how we're incapable of high level perception that I was being allowed to glimpse. We are so easily manipulated and could be controlled by any number of higher level beings we're unable to even comprehend. This seemed to be some sort of warning. I felt a sense of foreboding but it never turned dark per say. As I slowly came out of this visually indescribable experience I slowly started to see things in my immediate visual perception. Things I had created, plants I had planted, items I had constructed, and even some home improvements I had made. They all radiated with a glow. It was showing me that creation is one of our main purposes. I was filled with a desire to do more creation and loving. I looked at my house and through the patio door the warm light radiated, calling to me to return. I remember being filled with love and confirmation of all the positive things I'm doing right in my life. My daughter represented the highest level of accomplishment and love. It was an amazing experience that I'll remember forever. It was profound and life changing. Immediately I shared some of what I was able to vocalize with my traveling host. I also talked with my wife. I couldn't stop smiling at her. Right then and there I made a decision to change my life. I wanted to live longer so I could explore Hyperspace as well as be a long term guide for my own family and daughter. I installed a calorie tracking app and have set a weight loss goal. In three weeks I've already attained 15% of my weightloss goal. I started walking with my daughter (and sometimes wife when she's not working) almost daily. I immediately ordered quite a few books I had been putting off. I read multiple times daily. I've started doing digital visionary art. I am expanding and refining everything about myself. What a magical 20 minutes.

Two weeks ago I decided it was time to make my own medicine. I'm very detail orientated and after a few weeks of research I performed my first extraction. I hit 2.47% off my first root extraction. I was quite proud of my efficiency and end result. In addition to that the molecule was crafted by my own hands and love. This means a lot to me.

Tonight, naerly a month later I decided to put my shiny new GVG and health stone to work. I had heard about their efficiency but I still decided on a roughly 50mg experience. In retrospect I believe I went a bit over zealous and it tinted my experience. I was in good company at a lifelong friend's house. We had some good talks and the energy was good. I turned his television way down and prepared myself for the pending journey. I lit up the torch and began heating the ceramic element above the health stone. I was slowly drawing and wasn't seeing much vapor. I believe I was just a little impatient and ever so slowly the GVG started to fill with a dense vapor I could taste. It wasn't acrid but it was a bit warm. I should have pulled the torch away and drawn a new breath but I soldiered on and ended up with a milky white dense hit. I did my best to hold it in but after 6-7 or more seconds I coughed and it flew out of my lungs. I didn't even have a second before a geometric "burning" edged into my vision. There was no time for a proper launch. I was vaulted into a corkscrewing tesselation tube of green, ruby, and silver shimmering tiles. I immediately regretted the enthusiasm of my quantity and the efficiency of the GVG. I felt this corkscrewing tesselation slow to an almost imperceivable standstill. In this moment I had both a feeling of being locked in an infinite loop and an intelligent entity/entities controlling this experience like a volume knob. For some reason I had a deep feeling of deja vu. Like I had done this many many times before and had not learned my lesson. There was some sort of language/sound like a computer voice mixed with organic voices that was unintelligible to me. It sounded like it was repeating at a low level in the background but I was unable to grasp it. They wanted to show me that it was almost as if I could be subjected to being tortured by this endless loop. Speeding and slowing to show me that I was not in control. I missed my family so much it moved my soul. I wanted nothing more than to shower my family with love at this instant. At this moment I questioned my need for this journey. The experience persisted past the corkscrewing tesselation tube into some organic and geometric expanding and contracting. I felt like I was inside the structure of a molecule or something else that was a very fundamental building block. It was knowledge that I had seeked but like a carrot on a stick and string I was unable to grasp it. Maybe this was by design because of my excessive amount of molecule. I think I was so shaken by the infinite corkscrewing tesselation tube that I was just psychically/mentally exhausted at this point. Slowly I was drawn back into my body. I looked to my right and smiled at my friend's dog. I saw a hat on his table in front of me that my family had gifted him for Christmas. The dog and hat radiated love and energy. I noticed the rest of my friend's house was dirty and unkept. I could tell that the manifestation of his mental state was represented in his house's state. The television was spouting jumble and I felt a huge disdain for it. I wanted to rid my friend's home of this device and give him a huge hug. I wanted to tell him that he's loved. I was still experiencing geometric shapes around the edges of objects and I felt a little wobbly. I decided I needed to stand and go outside and get some fresh air. The vapor had been overheated and my lungs where a bit wheezy. The fresh air and clearing my throat/lungs felt amazing. I stood there without saying anything for another 5 minutes as I stared at the trees and some birds flying in the air. My friends were blown away by the longevity of my voyage. It seemed to have tracked for a solid 20+ minutes. An experienced friend said I must have taken a heroic hit and he'd never had one last that long.

I've had a few hours to unpack my experience. I appreciate my friends, my life, and all the things I was doing right in my life. I knew that I had received what I was supposed to. I had a new found respect for the molecule. I had been taught a lesson. I also knew that I need to get back to nature. Our society's materialistic lifestyle, wanton greed, and consumption of the TV and media bull crap are going to bring about an end to our world. Our foot is half way through the doorway already. I don't know how to fix it but I know that's the answer I'm going to seek. I need to continue utilizing my creativity and sharing love with all the people in my life. I need to spend my time, the time I was shown is precious, on the people and things that deserve it and matter in my life. I need to continue to watch what I eat, exercise, read, create, and share my wisdom. I need to make a difference even if it is one person at a time. I'm going to do my best to continue with the postive changes I've made since my first journey as well as integrate a few new things. I'm going to start meditating and working on my breathing. I'm going to figure out what I'm seeking with my voyages and instead of wandering aimlessly into the hyperspace realm I will figure out a method to the madness.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm happy to attempt to answer any questions or put my experience into words if it helps someone else. As anyone that's been to hyperspace can relate it can be hard to vocalize or put the experience into words. There's more than I've been able to communicate but that's just the way it goes.

Sending love,

FG
“There is a transcendental dimension beyond language... It's just hard as hell to talk about!”
― Terence McKenna

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

strtman
#2 Posted : 3/26/2020 5:14:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a great report. Excellent read.

Seems your journeys were surely life transforming. Reading, losing weight, getting fit.

Next time take changa. A new and even better experience will reveal.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with wandering aimlessly into hyperspace. Enjoy your trips, no matter the reason to make them Smile.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Foolish_Genius
#3 Posted : 3/27/2020 7:09:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
This is a great report. Excellent read.

Seems your journeys were surely life transforming. Reading, losing weight, getting fit.

Next time take changa. A new and even better experience will reveal.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with wandering aimlessly into hyperspace. Enjoy your trips, no matter the reason to make them Smile.

Thank you! It was definitely profound and transformitive.

I'll have to do some research on changa. I'm not well informed on that subject yet.

This last one was a doozy. I'm not sure enjoy is the right term but I definitely learned something. I'll spend time thinking on things and I'm sure I'll know when the time is right for my next experience.

I appreciate your time and feedback.

Lots of love,

FG
“There is a transcendental dimension beyond language... It's just hard as hell to talk about!”
― Terence McKenna

PsychedelicSummer
#4 Posted : 3/28/2020 10:51:23 PM

This too shall pass

Yes, nice report! Thanx for sharing. A friendly advice, maybe you would like to set an intention for your next voyage.

Peace & Love!

Foolish_Genius
#5 Posted : 3/29/2020 4:23:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is definitely the plan. I'm going to work on a few things before I journey again. I'm sure the situation will present itself when the time is right.

Lotsa love,

FG
― Terence McKenna