We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Music, self trancendance, and subjective integration into the now. Options

Daturas
#1 Posted : 3/24/2020 1:34:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Since my last post i've become incredibly interested in DMT's ability to enhance and enchant the subjective reality that I embody, specifically through music, and imagery prior to dosing, and the amount being injected. Becoming increasing indulged in the digital embodiment of my reality. Even today taking a hike onto the peak of the escarpment close to my residence and looking over the city on a perfect vantage point, I dosed and everything became spherical cubes of some sort of sound/imaginary combination that I cannot explain. The music kept playing, it was like some sort of tetris game of infinite complexity as the city and lake dissolved in front of me. I was playing Deadmau5 - Snowcone at the peak time of my trip.

Was curious to anyone else using music as a catalyst to induce influence on trips. Maybe this whole thing is a phase in my consensus reality, and perhaps its something of personal enjoyment, or something I can barely begin to comprehend...

Just a thought.. glad I found this community. It's hard to express these experiences to the flesh-bags that surround me.. peace love and vibrations.

-D.
If you created me, who created you? ∞

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 3/24/2020 2:15:06 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

you inject dmt? :o

peace and love♡
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Daturas
#3 Posted : 3/24/2020 2:41:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, for report sake it was just injested, must have been a typo! Surprised Very happy

N't0 - Alter ego.. on the comedown. Gosh isn't reality something funny..

-D.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 3/24/2020 3:15:59 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

The way I learned how to travel hyperspace is with music, as a gift to the spirits, as a guiding vibration, a lion's roar, a declaration of freedom, a medicine, a relaxant, a state of total absorption

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Daturas
#5 Posted : 3/24/2020 3:34:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I very much look forward to exploring these frequencies you have shared.. <3
Let my soul reverberate with ecstasy for the eternity of the moment.

-D.

bismillah
#6 Posted : 3/24/2020 1:09:03 PM

My Personalized Tag

I LOVE listening to music during my trips! It most certainly has an effect on the content of your trip. Not to mention the experience of listening to music can be orgasmic in and of itself while on DMT.

If you want to get existential during your trip, put on a Chopin playlist. I learned that the fun way. Just be ready to visit some dark places.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

forwardtoinfinity
#7 Posted : 3/24/2020 4:12:39 PM

Novice HyperPilot

IMO music is damn near essential. My favorite is putting on a vinyl, preferably Moody Blues or something relaxing. One side is just about the perfect length to consume spice and Rue extract, enjoy thoroughly, and come back in time to flip the record.

I'm unsure if it was the spice specifically or it's just natural with psychedelic/pleasurable experiences, but I experience greatly increased emotional attachment to specific pieces of music. I supremely enjoyed listening to a soul-inspired mixtape (Welcome to Kanye's Soul Show) all the way through while redosing whenever I came back sufficiently, and now the music just feels embedded more into me, like when I hear it I am almost brought back. I feel more vital and more emotional when listening to those songs specifically now. I believe this to be because I listened through the whole thing ~3x while spicing the entire time. I did listen to it prior a lot of course, but it has a whole new meaning now.