We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The next level Options

the_observer
#1 Posted : 3/23/2020 3:56:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings Nexus family. I have been a lurker here for a while, and I have enjoyed and used so many resources mentioned and discussed here. I am very grateful that such a resource exists. The very first time I experienced spice was from a friend. I knew that I wanted to experience and learn more about this substance.

Last year I did my first series of pulls using Cybs Salt Tek, and had a very good experience. It was a while ago, but my friend and I went into the woods by a creek, and it was very intense. I wish I would've written more details about it, but some of the highlights were, the way I was able to perceive the trees around me, it was almost like my vision through the forest was unobstructed (felt very tribal, and almost like it would be useful for hunting or defense), the next thing is how the world around me looked (I feel like the experience didn't go as deep as it could've because the friend that was with me was talking so much), the rocks had grey and black giant pixels on them, almost like a rendering of an artificial world.

Life became a little chaotic after this time, so I took a hiatus from psychedelics, and focused on integration and making positive changes. This kind of brings us to present day. Last week I took 3 grams of mushrooms, 3 tabs of LSD, and about 120mg of MDMA with the intent of having a positive uplifting experience with great success. This was obviously during the period of the current pandemic ramping up, it was really bringing me down, and I felt the calling of using this new tool (psychedelics) to help me gain a different perspective and bring some peace back into my life.

This last trip really did a lot for me to overcome the anxiety of exploring the depths and levels of consciousness, and I feel that it is time for my next stage in being a psychonaut, and approaching it all with respect and curiosity. Thank you so much everyone that makes this information possible!

The picture attached is some digital art that reminds me of what it is like before blast off.
the_observer attached the following image(s):
Here we go.png (979kb) downloaded 29 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

zdank
#2 Posted : 3/23/2020 5:31:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha what a cool image. I feel the same way about this pandemic. Psychedelics have indeed helped me to get through these tough times.