We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Things are getting serious. Options

Asher7
#41 Posted : 3/18/2020 8:10:53 AM

Professional Tracker

I think as long as there are homo sapiens around there will always be ones that are compelled to cheat the system, as well as ones who don’t. Given the nature of the game though it seems like taking the higher road is something that has to be achieved and worked for, and that’s after the revelation required to understand why you would choose a path that can be a lot more work. It seems like gaming the system is almost hardwired in us and all it takes is feeding into inbuilt flesh responses.

Also given the nature of the game picking the higher road is also limiting because you reduce your available options. When you do what thou wilt, it’s anything goes so that side of the yin yang is going to ultimately gather up more momentum. We see where this is going and I think it’s reasonable to guess that the only thing that is going to change it is going to have to be by force, not some offer from a revelation.

That’s not to say you can’t change your corner of the world, just don’t let the view outside of your window grind you don’t if things look less than optimistic. The land of the knowledge of good and evil, choose your own adventure. I have found out that you do have to live with yourself and when the pressure begins to build, you will be your judge, jury and potentially executioner so choose wisely because what is a guarantee is that this thing is going to come to an abrupt halt for each one of us on our own time and I don’t think it’s any accident we’re all here.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jagube
#42 Posted : 3/18/2020 8:18:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The next treatment may be plasma from recovered patients after all as it doesn't take as much time to develop and get approved.

Monkeys Develop Protective Antibodies to SARS-CoV-2
Quote:
A small study of macaques finds they don’t develop a coronavirus infection the second time they are exposed, supporting the idea of using plasma from recovered patients as a treatment for COVID-19.[..]

“Convalescent plasma in particular is a therapy that could be undertaken fairly rapidly and might be a good therapeutic intervention until we can develop an effective vaccine,” Rasmussen says.

Handel
#43 Posted : 3/18/2020 11:30:10 PM

Little sheep lost in woods

Exitwound wrote:

- you are too harsh on homo sapiens
- We are still children
- we are in an ultimate playground
- living the life

That mindset is exactly the problem I'm describing. Avoiding responsibility and taking it easy, while the world is burning around us. Species go extinct because of us, we cause immense harm, and we don't even see our own demise down the road clearly. Plant medicine would have done the job by now if it was the answer to everything. And yet, humans have been over-consuming through the ages, even when psychedelics were readily available -- the problem didn't just start with the industrial revolution. You are advocating that if you (or the plant) just teaches someone, they'll get it. And I answer you: most people won't. They might understand what the you are telling them, but it won't be part of their innate instinct to act accordingly. They don't have the capacity for *long term* urgency. It's exactly why our politics only focus for 1-3 years actions, and not long term plans usually. It's because voters don't get it. They don't have the capacity for long term or far-reaching responsibility about anything. For this, a new, upgraded species is required. The vast majority of Homo Sapiens simply doesn't have the necessary hardware for that.

A dog can only go so far "teaching" it things either. It will never do high school math or do art. It doesn't have the hardware.

benzyme
#44 Posted : 3/19/2020 1:07:55 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

for sure. history repeats itself.

if the last epidemic was in 1918, and we're just over 100 years later, you know what's coming up soon...
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

benzyme
#45 Posted : 3/19/2020 2:56:26 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

I wish I had the luxury of being blindly ignorant to nefarious players. Ignorance is bliss.I also don't trust oligarch-owned media, because the most dangerous players aren't in the media. The globalist paradigm. Alas, empires wane, and history repeats itself. The constant is human behavior. The correct response is "Ok...where do we go from here?"

The positive is, I'll use my skills to manufacture medicines, bypassing bureaucratic red tape, so far as I don't claim "cures".
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Jin
#46 Posted : 3/19/2020 3:02:11 AM

yes

The worst part is the world does not have or follow any protocol when it comes to a situation like this

Why was everybody that got infected not Quarantined in China itself , why was the disease allowed to spread ..........

What is their protocol for a situation like this ,

Or maybe they are really children ...... This human species
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

dreamer042
#47 Posted : 3/19/2020 3:20:22 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Really doesn't matter where it came from or how it got spread. Though the fish market story does seem a little fishy. Confused

What matters is what we do to get through it and what changes we make in the aftermath.

This could be just the wake up and shake up we need.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

benzyme
#48 Posted : 3/19/2020 3:35:32 AM

analytical chemist

definitely.
this is an agent of change, so adaptability is crucial. I don't have faith that economic systems will change, though I would hope they would, to a more sustainable model. We certainly need a New Deal president, to avoid the earlier alluded-to economic depression.

Tony6Strings
#49 Posted : 3/19/2020 3:37:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I wish long days and pleasant nights to you all!! Hope our Nexus survives this with no casualties.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Handel
#50 Posted : 3/19/2020 5:44:28 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

All things pointing that the virus was just a natural occurrence, and not manufactured. Other mammals do carry novel viruses that humans who are close to them or eat them can catch. Having said that, in a recent channeling, an alien said that the virus was manufactured but that it accidentally got away from the lab (I can provide link if anyone wants to read more). Now, here's the thing: on the same channeling, the Waiting Room question came about, and the artificial energy field around the Earth question also did (which I've seen on a lucid dream, and others have also seen under mushrooms or DMT). The channeler was not aware of these things, but the answers received were spot on. But on a third question, asking about the Insectoids/Praying Mantis aliens (seen regularly on UFO abductions and DMT trips), they lied about it. They said that they aren't intelligent or important beings. So, IF you accept that channelings are real at all, you will have to accept that these beings also lie, based on what confusion they want to spread. A few truths here, a few lies there. At the end, we're left with net zero again. We just don't know. So it's best to go with the most probable explanation (in this case, the virus was a natural, bad luck occurrence).

null24
#51 Posted : 3/19/2020 12:53:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Quote:
. Though the fish market story does seem a little fishy. Confused

It was not nor was it ever referred to as a "fish market" in any report I have seen or read. You make it sound like it came from the local fish counter. It was an everloving WILDLIFE market, with an untold number of inumerable species crammed togehter to be sold for consumtion. That is the stupidity and uncivilized behavior I was referring to earlier. I don't give a crap if this was China or in downtown Portland, it should not exist. There are reasons we don't do that. As long as humans behave in these collectively idiotic ways, we are all doomed.

This is just #1, folks, with a very limited range of possible victims among the population.
Wait until it mutates into a Millenial-killing flu.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

benzyme
#52 Posted : 3/19/2020 1:41:25 PM

analytical chemist

alright, I can admit when I'm wrong.

https://www.nature.com/a...nWrrhfUC2qwVwGFT0pQnU5Nk

I'm not a nut, so quit trying to paint me as such. as I said, I simply don't trust governments, given their histories. that is all. catastrophes happen, and the first thing I ask was "was it manufactured, or legitimately an accident?" And I admit, it not constructive and does nothing to calm people. So I'll tone it down.

benzyme
#53 Posted : 3/19/2020 2:23:56 PM

analytical chemist

and I'll cite more articles and resources as I find them
https://www.genengnews.c...y_enc_id=0896A0470578E6T

https://science.sciencem...&utm_medium=Facebook

endlessness
#54 Posted : 3/19/2020 3:16:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

www.reddit.com/r/covid19 is a good subreddit focused on scientific publications on the subject. Order by new if you want the latest.

Homo Trypens
#55 Posted : 3/19/2020 3:28:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

dragonrider
#56 Posted : 3/19/2020 3:35:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:

I'm not a nut, so quit trying to paint me as such. as I said, I simply don't trust governments, given their histories. that is all. catastrophes happen, and the first thing I ask was "was it manufactured, or legitimately an accident?" And I admit, it not constructive and does nothing to calm people. So I'll tone it down.

I would never call you a nut benz.

Eccentric is more the word i would use. Big grin

benzyme
#57 Posted : 3/19/2020 3:43:04 PM

analytical chemist

dragonrider wrote:
benzyme wrote:

I would never call you a nut benz.

Eccentric is more the word i would use. Big grin

I'll take it! Big grin

endlessness
#58 Posted : 3/19/2020 3:47:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Note: I removed a lot of posts that were going into Conspiracy Theory territory, as I have warned twice. It may be some people had not themselves broken the rules but had quoted other's CT posts and therefore had their own posts automatically removed, sorry about that.

dreamer042
#59 Posted : 3/19/2020 4:09:47 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

null24 wrote:
It was not nor was it ever referred to as a "fish market" in any report I have seen or read.

Technically it was a "wet market" with all manner of live animals crammed together and being slaughtered and prepared on site. Yes it is an incredibly silly and dangerous practice, and yes the practices taking place were illegal under Chinese law.

However:

The name of the market is "The Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market" in Wuhan.

Here are 5 reports calling it a fish/seafood market:
https://news.cgtn.com/ne...19-OjhaHnwdnG/index.html
https://www.repubblica.i...an_cina_virus-246594709/
https://www.abc.net.au/n...o-global-crisis/11903298
https://news.rthk.hk/rth.../k2/1503128-20200116.htm
https://sg.news.yahoo.co...le-market-060729015.html

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

boogerz
#60 Posted : 3/19/2020 8:30:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi again Nexus.

I will just be updating this post if anyone finds the info I'm digging up useful:

<<<Protect your mental health.>>>
Limit the news and be careful what you read.
Take breaks from social media.

These are some footnotes from the CDC.

Roughly 80% of the cases are mild with 20% requiring hospitalization.

Fortunately the virus is enveloped.
It's highly susceptible to chlorination
Chlorine and bleach are effective at disinfecting contaminated surfaces & water sources.

A cleaning solution can be made with
4 teaspoons of bleach per quart of water.
1/3 cup of bleach per gallon of water.

If anyone decides to wear a mask and don't have any here's a easy way to make them.
Remember to wear them correctly there seems to be pros and cons.
Please read up on this and make your own decisions.

Hope someone can find this useful before making unnecessary trips outside or online purchases.

B

PREV12345NEXT»