We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Knock-knock Options

Anonymous2
#1 Posted : 3/13/2020 1:50:20 PM
The more you know

I’m asking you for a membership:

* To help you practice unconditional love
* The mushrooms told me to do so
* To help you deal with the illusion of separation
* I hid cookies for you in hyperspace (so much about unconditional love)
* I know Kali in person

I could write more but I don’t want you to feel under pressure.

My first and so far only track: https://soundcloud.com/s...ntolight/know-everything

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

waitfornever
#2 Posted : 3/13/2020 3:58:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry I cant help with membership, I'm a nobody but I've read many of your posts and they are good. I like your perspective, it's so opposite mine that you always leave me questioning (which is good).

Who doesnt love a cookie?

Keep posting please!
Insanity is past, present, and future pain. 
Past pain never dies, otherwise it would not be pain. 
Life is present pain. 
All unknown and feared is future pain. 
Is the absence of pain happiness? 
And if constant pain leads to insanity; Can constant insanity destroy the pain?

Icyseeker
#3 Posted : 3/13/2020 8:27:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whats Kali like? Sounds intense.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Anonymous2
#4 Posted : 3/13/2020 8:59:27 PM
The more you know

Icyseeker wrote:
Whats Kali like? Sounds intense.

She isn’t blue but between dark purple and maroon, at least lately.

She loves to take a bath in the forest with flowers in the water when her face is soft and lovely. Then, in the blink of the eye, she turns back into a violent demon goddess standing in a cave filled with molten stone.

People would call her narcissistic. That’s the only sane way to exist for a goddess like her.

Kali is Brahman. She is the ultimate reality, but when she knows it, she is alone. Then she goes back to the sweet water and lets the forest around her bloom.

SynKyd
#5 Posted : 3/13/2020 10:07:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

waitfornever wrote:
Sorry I cant help with membership, I'm a nobody but I've read many of your posts and they are good. I like your perspective, it's so opposite mine that you always leave me questioning (which is good).

Who doesnt love a cookie?

Keep posting please!

Well there you go.......now you can Love

Love the Kali description, OP.............have you met Shiva? My partner and I believe we may have once or twice.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Icyseeker
#6 Posted : 3/13/2020 10:57:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds right. I hope to meet her some day Smile.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

waitfornever
#7 Posted : 3/14/2020 4:49:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you SinysterKyd, an honor. I will share the love. I hope this helps Anonymous2!

Long live the nexus!
Insanity is past, present, and future pain. 
Past pain never dies, otherwise it would not be pain. 
Life is present pain. 
All unknown and feared is future pain. 
Is the absence of pain happiness? 
And if constant pain leads to insanity; Can constant insanity destroy the pain?

Anonymous2
#8 Posted : 3/14/2020 8:14:16 AM
The more you know

SinysterKyd wrote:
[quote=waitfornever
Love the Kali description, OP.............have you met Shiva? My partner and I believe we may have once or twice.

We haven’t met.

It seems I got some rare mushroom strains that tend to show me dark goddesses, succubi, female reptiles, and lovely creatures with tentacles and boobs.

The masculine entities I meet are usually non-human. For example, a whirling black cloud (multiple times), or a lichen-like being who came through the walls. Don’t laugh. He was one of the most powerful and scariest entities who entered my apartment.

I guess I could go back to the store and complain about the spores but I learned to get along with the situation. In my native language, they say, "We cook with what we have".

Besides, it seems my Mimosa Hostilis didn’t want to be the black sheep or the outsider. She adopted well. For example, she likes to show me a face that’s a mixture of a vampire queen and an alien from Giger’s world. She wears a helmet so I never see her eyes but the rest of the face is beautiful enough to make me want to meet her again.

Since the MH and the mushroom strains go hand in hand in taste, if I complained, I would be the minority in my home.

But now, as I thought of it, it came to my mind that I saw two humanoid god-like creatures yesterday night.

They were on a higher level of a fractal.

Imagine a romanesco, but make it inverted. Make it concave. You get a huge hall with infinite higher levels. The trick is that the higher levels are larger than the lower levels. It was both concave and inverted. I doubt it was in 3D.

They were standing there and looked almost humans. We made a deal using telepathy.

Unfortunately, I can’t remember what the deal was about.

Jesus, I think if I make pacts with god-like creatures from another dimension, at least I should remember what the pact was.

Now I have to go there again. And that’s how it goes on forever.

Normally, the creatures I see are from worlds where plants grow like she:

Anonymous2
#9 Posted : 3/14/2020 8:21:02 AM
The more you know

(That was 2.1g Goodnight-Mazatapec. It also made me understand why demons need to exist, at least on a certain level of reality)

Anonymous2
#10 Posted : 3/14/2020 10:07:45 AM
The more you know

waitfornever wrote:
Thank you SinysterKyd, an honor. I will share the love. I hope this helps Anonymous2!

Long live the nexus!

Thank you. This was a lovely morning.

As for the Nexus, I think for me it’s time to help to keep it alive.

Anonymous2
#11 Posted : 3/14/2020 5:15:01 PM
The more you know

So many dreams on a single plate

Bill Cipher
#12 Posted : 3/14/2020 7:07:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You would probably have a better chance of promotion if you weren't in the habit of deleting scores of your posts after the fact. That just makes for a muddy forum and wastes the time of everyone who responds to your threads, so I've gotta vote no for the time being.

Propello
#13 Posted : 3/15/2020 12:34:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Anonymous2!
No disrespect, but I do agree with Bill here. Perhaps you can elaborate on the reason why you deleted your first posts and introduction essay? And are your new posts going to stay?

Your thoughts?

Much love.

Anonymous2
#14 Posted : 3/15/2020 5:58:09 PM
The more you know

Propello wrote:
Hi Anonymous2!
No disrespect, but I do agree with Bill here. Perhaps you can elaborate on the reason why you deleted your first posts and introduction essay? And are your new posts going to stay?

I like your posts, but unsure if they will be deleted or not.

Your thoughts?

Much love.

Trust me, I found my empty posts annoying too. I wish I could delete the posts and the empty thread instead of deleting the content.

I’ve been using the internet for about 25 years. Yet, the only place I did such thing as deleting the content of two dozen posts is the Nexus.

Although my empty posts annoy me too (I have five planets in the Virgo zodiac, you can imagine), I thought the reason was easy to understand.

Some of my trips were the most intimate experiences in my life. Some of them were also earth-shaking. They changed my life in almost every department.

I could talk about my sexual life easier than about some of my trips. (No, I won’t talk about the former). It took me months to get used to what I saw and thought and felt. I’m taking mushrooms every second day to understand them better. Today, I will take them.

The craziest part wasn’t that what I saw during the trips, but what happened to me in my sober times.

I asked someone whom I didn’t know, but I considered relevant after I read his article:

https://www.dailygrail.c...genic-entity-encounters/

He sent me long quotes from a book about shamanism. The quotes were about dragon-like creatures who ruled Earth. That was a period when my apartment got filled with dragon-skin patterns. I triple checked the emails I sent to Dr. Luke. I haven’t written to him about dragons at all—nothing related either.

I tried to discuss it with my friends. One friend decided to tell me a lot of things about himself that he had never told anyone as he was embarrassed about them. Since that day, he doesn’t respond to me. We were friends for ten years.

Other people told me, "you just hallucinated these". Then, after they told me in a euphemistic way "you went crazy", they started to repeat the things I told them without noticing it. They repeated the things they argued about. I didn't just imagine it happened. I have some of it in emails.

My therapist, whom I’ve been visiting for five years due to adult ADD, and whom I considered excellent - we were in a great relationship as I made one of her success stories in her professional carrier - replied to my trip experiences with words that made me consider stop visiting her.

That’s what I’m going to discuss with her in three days from now.

I also tried to contact a medical team who test mushrooms and ayahuasca in a famous hospital in my country. They didn’t respond.

If I tell you without any hesitation that I lived in a biological man body for more than three decades, and after my third or fourth truffles box, about half year ago, I went to the store, bought women clothes, and never wore men clothes again (except for shoes due to the size, and my leather jacket), and right now I am typing the answer to you in a bra with size E breast prosthesis in it, and planning to get implants that I need to organize to do only after my upcoming marriage, because, in my country, they don’t allow same-sex couples to marry, and that my avatar is my photo converted with FaceApp’s "Female Filter" (and I think it’s quite accurate), and I don’t delete this post, you may get an idea how serious the things are I don’t talk about.

The posts I deleted were related to the things I should not talk about or write about. The last thread called "Update" was the same story. I wanted to talk about them, but I believe I shouldn’t.

You can see I helped people related to therapy and meds, and I didn’t delete those.

Homo Trypens
#15 Posted : 3/16/2020 8:06:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hey Vilie,

I just listened to your track on soundcloud. I like it!

What software(s) / devices did you use to create it?

About membership, i voted yes for you after i got promoted, before you deleted your posts. After you deleted them, i was thinking about it but didn't retract my vote, it is still standing, and your recent contributions are reassuring me in that decision.

I do see Bill's point though, and i expect more people to see it the same way. If you keep on doing what you're doing, and don't delete any more of your posts, i'm sure it won't take very long for enough of them to turn around.

Others have said it before: come to chat, it's a fun place, and it can help get positive attention. Chat has its own rhythm, the welcome area often seems dead, but it also has bursts of activity, and sometimes vote storms occur there. In my limited time as a full member, i've seen it happen several times.

Btw (maybe you know this already), Bill Cipher is a very special being on here. He is the only one exempt from the attitude rules, and from what i've seen, it is a somewhat rare occurrence that his tone is as friendly as it was when he addressed you in this thread.

So, you eat psilocybin mushrooms every other day? That's what i call commitment Very happy
Be safe on your journeys, and if you ever feel major disorientation in life again, maybe consider taking a break from that routine.

https://youtu.be/B2ezJXfXdyM cubensis fruiting timelapse
https://youtu.be/ZeN_wn6D0nw birds announcing spring

Anonymous2
#16 Posted : 3/16/2020 9:50:56 AM
The more you know

Hello Homo Trypens,

thank you for your words.

I used Reaper (mostly because of the feature called subprojects), half of the u-he plugins (ZebraHZ for the bass), Kick 2, maybe Falcon, Hypnotic Dance for a lead, Soundtoys, Omnishpere for part of the vocals. Waves and Softube for mastering.

I spent about a year on the bassline. Well, part of it I spent on learning everything from zero, including music theory, but mostly it was the bassline. It’s easy to spend 3-4 days on it full time, only to learn it’s still crap. Also, I think it’s also needed to train my ears.

I started working on the second track, inspired by a world I visited on pharma. In that universe, they throw everything that’s not pure gold into a black hole. Everything you see there is black and gold. I saw there a part of a statue of a goddess, the legs up to the waistline. You can imagine how beautiful she was.

I will try the chat. Time and focus is an issue. My phone is always muted except for a few hours a year. I can’t do two things at the same time. (I think no one can but that’s their problem if they try.)

Usually, around what time are you online?

I used to take pharma and mushrooms in the mornings. The empty stomach helped a lot. But then I wasn’t willing to work or discuss any bad subject the whole day. I switched to the evenings. Yesterday, I departed about 10-11 pm, and I was back on planet Earth at 3:41 am.

Three days ago, I took 1.5g mazatapec, and I could see art on my skin. Creatures/gods were fighting. It was like something you would see on the walls of a church, either Hindu or Greek. I don’t know as it was monochrome and subtle. Then I noticed they were moving. It was animated and looked amazing. Below it, I could see into my body 1-2 cm deep. I saw no flesh but light, energy, and something else.

Although it’s fun, it’s not why I do it. Closed-eyes, I visit other realities, I learn, I get insight. Some blocks get off my brain.

For example, I always thought that the Relativity theory was wrong. I didn’t know, how.

Now I know. I could explain it to anyone who has average knowledge of highschool level math or physics. It would take me two minutes or a few lines. Another two minutes and a few lines for how ridiculous the Big Bang theory is.

It feels a bit weird to get to this point. At least, for a while. I could make up a better theory for the redshift. But when you are ready to create a better theory that doesn’t fall apart after a few minutes of analysis, you might already know there are no stars.

It’s also related to why I deleted my posts. I realized this reality is a joke. And I realized other things most people wouldn’t want to hear. Fortunately, they wouldn’t believe them in the first place.

SynKyd
#17 Posted : 3/17/2020 12:02:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anonymous2 wrote:
Propello wrote:
Hi Anonymous2!

I like your posts, but unsure if they will be deleted or not.

Your thoughts?

Much love.

Trust me, I found my empty posts annoying too. I wish I could delete the posts and the empty thread instead of deleting the content.

I’ve been using the internet for about 25 years. Yet, the only place I did such thing as deleting the content of two dozen posts is the Nexus.

Although my empty posts annoy me too (I have five planets in the Virgo zodiac, you can imagine), I thought the reason was easy to understand.

Some of my trips were the most intimate experiences in my life. Some of them were also earth-shaking. They changed my life in almost every department.

I could talk about my sexual life easier than about some of my trips. (No, I won’t talk about the former). It took me months to get used to what I saw and thought and felt. I’m taking mushrooms every second day to understand them better. Today, I will take them.

The craziest part wasn’t that what I saw during the trips, but what happened to me in my sober times.

I asked someone whom I didn’t know, but I considered relevant after I read his article:

https://www.dailygrail.c...genic-entity-encounters/

He sent me long quotes from a book about shamanism. The quotes were about dragon-like creatures who ruled Earth. That was a period when my apartment got filled with dragon-skin patterns. I triple checked the emails I sent to Dr. Luke. I haven’t written to him about dragons at all—nothing related either.

I tried to discuss it with my friends. One friend decided to tell me a lot of things about himself that he had never told anyone as he was embarrassed about them. Since that day, he doesn’t respond to me. We were friends for ten years.

Other people told me, "you just hallucinated these". Then, after they told me in a euphemistic way "you went crazy", they started to repeat the things I told them without noticing it. They repeated the things they argued about. I didn't just imagine it happened. I have some of it in emails.

My therapist, whom I’ve been visiting for five years due to adult ADD, and whom I considered excellent - we were in a great relationship as I made one of her success stories in her professional carrier - replied to my trip experiences with words that made me consider stop visiting her.

That’s what I’m going to discuss with her in three days from now.

I also tried to contact a medical team who test mushrooms and ayahuasca in a famous hospital in my country. They didn’t respond.

If I tell you without any hesitation that I lived in a biological man body for more than three decades, and after my third or fourth truffles box, about half year ago, I went to the store, bought women clothes, and never wore men clothes again (except for shoes due to the size, and my leather jacket), and right now I am typing the answer to you in a bra with size E breast prosthesis in it, and planning to get implants that I need to organize to do only after my upcoming marriage, because, in my country, they don’t allow same-sex couples to marry, and that my avatar is my photo converted with FaceApp’s "Female Filter" (and I think it’s quite accurate), and I don’t delete this post, you may get an idea how serious the things are I don’t talk about.

The posts I deleted were related to the things I should not talk about or write about. The last thread called "Update" was the same story. I wanted to talk about them, but I believe I shouldn’t.

You can see I helped people related to therapy and meds, and I didn’t delete those.

If someone wants to quote you it cannot be deleted though. Or you would need to ask them to.

It is the internet, after all.

I support your quest for membership and sympathize with your journey, we are all on this earth together. I hope that people in this forum become more empathic towards others, I mean it really is JUST the internet.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Asher7
#18 Posted : 3/17/2020 8:23:57 AM

Professional Tracker

Quote:
you might already know there are no stars.

There are no stars?

Anonymous2
#19 Posted : 3/17/2020 10:09:37 AM
The more you know

SinysterKyd wrote:

If someone wants to quote you it cannot be deleted though. Or you would need to ask them to.

It is the internet, after all.

I support your quest for membership and sympathize with your journey, we are all on this earth together. I hope that people in this forum become more empathic towards others, I mean it really is JUST the internet.

You are right. I should aim for admin rights. I thought let’s do it step by step.

Some of my posts I deleted when my thread about darkness and Riger ended up in an argument with multiple people. I thought if there was a single forum on the internet where I don’t want to argue (in a pushy way), or we shouldn’t argue with each other using strong opinions, it’s the Nexus.

The insights we get on psychedelics, or even on a sober mind - considering people here are supposed to be open-minded - are so far away from the and rigid human thinking and common conceptions of the society that we should be open to each other views without trying to prove what’s right and what’s wrong.

Anonymous2
#20 Posted : 3/17/2020 10:23:27 AM
The more you know

Asher7 wrote:
Quote:
you might already know there are no stars.

There are no stars?

That’s valid on multiple levels.

On the highest level of existence, there is only consciousness. The world is somewhere between a dream and imagination.

But let’s not go that far. I’m writing this post on a computer. I believe I have a computer, and I’m happy about it. So, if I have a computer, why don’t we have stars?

In this Universe, only the observed exists. What is seen, felt, thought about exists. And that’s all. Quantum mechanics understood a part of it by Schrödinger’s cat and the dual split experiments. It works on the macro level too. The part of the world that’s observed gets rendered.

Right now, the stars are white dots in the sky. If you build the best telescopes, they will still be white dots. If you build a röntgen telescope, they will seem to emit röntgen rays too. If you build a starship, and you fly to a star, it might come to existence. I’m not sure it’s possible to do it as this world has certain limits for a reason.

If you understand programming, think of a fractal generator. The deeper levels are calculated only when you zoom there. They won’t be random though. There are rules on how they are calculated. The same way, if you manage to travel to a star, you won’t be a snowball there. Although you might find something unexpected.

Also, when you try to find your mislocated keyring or mobile phone, it’s interesting to understand it’s not the question where it is. It’s nowhere. The question is, where you find it.

Another example:

I don’t believe in the Moon landing. I know a few reasons why it should have been impossible. But I can’t tell you for sure it didn’t happen. Why? Because, the time they were supposed to do it, they didn’t know the reasons why it was impossible to do it. I’m still not a believer, but I can’t rule it out for the above reason.

Its recordings are fake though.

123NEXT»