We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello There Options

Truth Seeker
#1 Posted : 3/8/2020 4:41:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello my fellow Nexians,

I am Truth Seeker. To start, I'd like to say I'm both honored and grateful to become a member of this great community! I hope to become a full and contributing member here.

I'm rather new, but not a complete stranger, to the world of psychedelics. What marked the beginning of my journey was Psilocybe Cubensis. I dove deep inside myself for a journey of introspection, as well as opening my eyes to the world around me. My life hasn't been the same since, for the better. It was from then on I discovered my passion for entheogenic substances and their therapeutic benefits. After a couple of trips under my belt, I acquired life objectives of attaining happiness and inner peace, facing my inner demons that hinder me from that, and a strong desire to understand the raw and fundamental truths and nature of reality. I also developed a whole new respect and interest to science and philosophy, where I currently reside as an Existential Nihilist.

I'm ready to take the next step in my sacred journey by seeing what DMT has to offer...
"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Plato

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

waitfornever
#2 Posted : 4/3/2020 3:46:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

So 'Psilocybe Cubensis' was your first love? So to speak
I look forward to anything you can share about them.

I have to add, the 'Existential Nihilist' part caught my attention. (In a good way)
Insanity is past, present, and future pain. 
Past pain never dies, otherwise it would not be pain. 
Life is present pain. 
All unknown and feared is future pain. 
Is the absence of pain happiness? 
And if constant pain leads to insanity; Can constant insanity destroy the pain?