We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First 5Meo journey to the soul Options

sbios
#1 Posted : 2/24/2020 8:46:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently I've had my first 5-Meo-DMT experience. Here is a quick summary:

Dose: 10mg synthesized
Time of day: Early evening
Setting: One guide/facilitator with several witnesses and camera documenting

I had only a piece dry cracker in late morning and had no tea/coffee or other substances. I drank water when needed. There were other people around while the session was one-on-one with few people standby witnessing. The temperature was a bit chill but had enough warm clothes and blankets. I was able to sit and meditate a little while there were other people around talking quietly. First I was sitting on the mat and we had a practice run with herbs. Then after a few deep breathes, I inhale the white smoke from pipe. The smoke was even less harsh than dmt and I was able to inhale all the smoke and held in my lungs. Then the facilitator slowly lower me to lay down on the mat.

Within a few seconds with closed eyes, I see faint purple fractals and then all of a sudden (I was in a void, completely returned to the source while the body does its own things) then at one point everything went white. IMO maybe because I was already mentally ready to let go and accept, the entry was easier than dmt as dmt takes around 5 seconds to fully enter in some of my experiences. Or because it was so fast there wasn't any time for ego to even resist. So everything went extremely fast. I felt I had full awareness of the whole time, but looking back, talked to people and saw a bit of the video I feel there was a portion in the beginning for whatever reason either I cannot remember or I was actually merged back into non-duality where my awareness was no longer there, but I cannot say for sure.

What I do remember was that I was in this white space, felt like a very long time, but also very short where the white space wasn't really touched by time. I was reviewing and looking through scenes of myself though really fast but I somehow at some point got the theme and the life lesson I'm suppose to learn and grow out of at this point in life. There is a sense of intelligence(s) around me but I did not visually or verbally perceive any particular being. It was at that point when I understood the lesson, and it was this instant clarity that I had a spontaneous release and joy with laughters. It was both in the alter white space and physical space. I was laughing together with the divine and laughing together with the facilitator. I was existing in two places at the same time! I wouldn't know if not for the video and witnesses' accounts that I was moving in synchronized ways as if energy was coursing through me in some sort of intelligent movements. [Caution: It was a very good decision to partake 5meo with the support of facilitator and group. Because right after I laid down, in a few seconds I started doing lots of movements and even stand up moving around doing yogic sequences of some sort. At the same time my consciousness/awareness was in a completely different space. It could be potentially risky if I try to take 5me by myself.]

Toward the end of the journey suddenly I perceived this single point pure awareness where I am in the totality of the NOW. Wow, that is the moment I am completely become aware of existence in a pure sense. It's probably pointless to discuss this on an intellectual level because one can describe how tasty an apple is but only when you taste it then you'd know... So, all I can say is that I touched that pure awareness and it was an unimaginable joy to be awaken in such a way. Even looking back I feel so much emotions swelling up. Hmm, wo w... there. is. no. words. to describe.

However, right after I awaken and sit up, hugging the facilitator who has became an old guide who was to guide me to my rebirth. I suddenly sense this realization is fading so quick that I had to go right into meditation and retain whatever I could from the journey. I have newfound respect to this God molecule that has tremendous power as a catalyst to transform. In 15 minutes I worked through the stuffs that'd take me years of inner work or more! I'm so grateful to be able to enter this realm of possibility with the molecule. Truly blessed to have received such gift. My eternal gratitude and here I share my experience so please make sure the surrounding is safe for you to walk around blindly because it's possible, like me, in two realms at once.

I'll take my insights and work on integrating and implementing into my daily life. I know somehow, when the time is right, I will return for deeper work.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

VibeSurfer
#2 Posted : 2/24/2020 6:04:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful report. Thank you for sharing
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

sbios
#3 Posted : 2/24/2020 8:34:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

VibeSurfer wrote:
Wonderful report. Thank you for sharing

Thanks VibeSurfer! Big grin great it resonates ~

FranLover
#4 Posted : 2/24/2020 9:28:41 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Good job!♡

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 2/25/2020 6:03:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing your story! It made me even more curious about 5meo.
Maybe, some day, some place...

sbios
#6 Posted : 2/25/2020 9:59:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Good job!♡

Lovely flowers! Love

sbios
#7 Posted : 2/25/2020 10:08:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
Thank you for sharing your story! It made me even more curious about 5meo.
Maybe, some day, some place...

Yes, I also got quite curious about 5meo recently and well, when the intention is there, an opportunity presents itself, though not quite an easy trek to get there, I jumped on the chance. I feel this was one of the decisions that I've made that would significantly shape my life's trajectory. Stay curious!Big grin

Quetzal7
#8 Posted : 2/25/2020 2:22:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Toward the end of the journey suddenly I perceived this single point pure awareness where I am in the totality of the NOW. Wow, that is the moment I am completely become aware of existence in a pure sense. It's probably pointless to discuss this on an intellectual level because one can describe how tasty an apple is but only when you taste it then you'd know... So, all I can say is that I touched that pure awareness and it was an unimaginable joy to be awaken in such a way. Even looking back I feel so much emotions swelling up. Hmm, wo w... there. is. no. words. to describe.

Exactly that Smile
5 MEO is really special. I liked your report. It's motivating me to go back there Smile

sbios
#9 Posted : 2/26/2020 8:35:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quetzal7 wrote:
Quote:

Exactly that Smile
5 MEO is really special. I liked your report. It's motivating me to go back there Smile

Amazing molecule indeed! It's probably the closest to the sense of samadhi in my scope of experience. Safe journey back to oneness!Big grin

Jees
#10 Posted : 2/26/2020 9:46:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very inspiring write up, thank you, also for hammering on having assistance with this molecule. One day...

sbios
#11 Posted : 2/29/2020 10:36:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Very inspiring write up, thank you, also for hammering on having assistance with this molecule. One day...

Safety so important. Cool I too want to work more with this molecule, which I have high affinity with apparently.

themtea
#12 Posted : 4/5/2020 1:14:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Do you experience this closeness to the divine that you described, in your sleep after that trip? Nice trip report by the way Thumbs up

sbios
#13 Posted : 4/9/2020 1:56:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

themtea wrote:
Do you experience this closeness to the divine that you described, in your sleep after that trip? Nice trip report by the way Thumbs up

Well for days about a week after the trip, I had several vivid/powerful dreams and insights in the nights and gradually lessen over time. I might go for a low dose and see how that differs.

Eaglepath
#14 Posted : 5/21/2020 8:39:40 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Being an old facilitator of Bufo you made me sit here with tears in my eyes.. BeautifulLove
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

sbios
#15 Posted : 6/15/2020 9:37:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
Being an old facilitator of Bufo you made me sit here with tears in my eyes.. BeautifulLove

Thank you for sharing...

You've seen/been some powerful experiences, my feeling tells me. Big grin

Eaglepath
#16 Posted : 6/15/2020 11:01:29 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Your feeling is correct my friend.. sending a Big hug!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

XA1
#17 Posted : 11/29/2020 1:38:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sbios - Great write-up! Thank you for sharing.

sbios
#18 Posted : 12/3/2020 4:42:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rolling eyes Glad to know it much appreciated!