We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Staying in the trip FOREVER (inspired by FranLover!!) Options

SickLilPsycho
#1 Posted : 2/19/2020 8:48:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I read this quote:

'You can reach places with no entities, places of total emptiness...of pure love where gratitude flows over the cosmos. So many planes, so many realms, so many forms of insight, so many forms of consciousness, so many forms of emptiness, so many forms of alienness, so many forms of intergalactic navigation, so many forms of sharing knowledge with interdimensional beings, so many forms of love between all beings, so many forms of being reborn, so many forms of experiencing nature, many forms of bliss, many forms of sound, many forms of No perception and no sensation, many form of perception and sensation; I say look out for the experience that comes on smooth yet fast, all in one single second, and where you finally land somewhere, and not go from here to there, but actually land somewhere firm where you are greeted by multitudes who had been awaiting you with gifts and flowers and the most amazing jewels and hyperdimensional objects which shine and shift and serenade'

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=92971

IF one day you were lucky enough to reach this mystical place and the 'DreamTeam' as I like to call them offered you the opportunity to stay with them for all eternity, would you take them up on their offer, and why or why not?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Homo Trypens
#2 Posted : 2/19/2020 9:13:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdvpd6J1tE

I don't know how much it relates to your actual question, but it sprung into my memory immediately when i read the title of this thread Smile

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 2/19/2020 10:10:15 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

We are already in a trip forever....Pleased
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

SickLilPsycho
#4 Posted : 2/19/2020 10:40:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:

Your point is a good one

FranLover
#5 Posted : 2/19/2020 5:20:56 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Most everyone says they wish they could have stayed, that returning to the body feels gross and limiting. I think that when its time you stay. If you didnt get to stay, it isnt time. Namaskar.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

strtman
#6 Posted : 2/20/2020 5:59:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Life on this planet is so beautiful that I must not think about staying in a trip forever. Who doesn’t like the ‘come down’ ? Like almost everything, even that other realm you enter in a trip will be boring in the end.

I also do not think that the realms we explore on psycho active substances are the same as the realm we end up after death. Once I heard a woman telling a story after an ayahuasca experience in the final group sharing. She lost a relative and asked mother aya if her relative was somewhere in the aya realm or a realm comparable to the aya realm. The answer was ‘no, your sister is death and that is something very different’. I do not know why, but I think this is true.

No one knows where one finally ends. Death remains a mystery.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Anonymous2
#7 Posted : 5/9/2020 8:55:23 AM
The more you know

Eaglepath wrote:

👍🏼✨

Jees
#8 Posted : 5/9/2020 10:59:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Some people lack imagination and recognition "here".
Love

Trips can also be brutally horrific and more, why is that left out of the OP description?
Been crawling and reaching out to "this" realm more than once: oh my God, a tree, I start to see my world again, salvation, salvation!!
Never I questioned this-realm again, all you need is 1 of those.

Tony6Strings
#9 Posted : 5/9/2020 1:23:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heck yeah jees. I had one a few months ago that seriously made me say for a moment or two "OK I'm done smoking this stuff, not once more." The good old hyperslap!

olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand