We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Declaring Intentions Options

HealTheWorld
#1 Posted : 2/10/2020 9:46:10 AM

What is next?

I'd love to hear how you approach intentions with psychedelics. Do you always declare a clear intention for the trip or do you sometimes blast off just to see what the spirits have to say without having specific intentions?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bismillah
#2 Posted : 2/10/2020 1:25:43 PM

My Personalized Tag

I think regardless of what you say your intentions are, they'll always see right through you. I always find out very quickly at the start of a trip whether or not my heart is in the right place. Somewhere, we know why we're doing all this, in some capacity.

So I just go in silently.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

HealTheWorld
#3 Posted : 2/10/2020 2:45:27 PM

What is next?

Yeah that is a good point, thank you for replying. Sometimes the trip takes over and we see something we didn't even know we needed to see in the first place. Might it also be the case that intention is tied to the ego--like the ego saying this is what I want?

👽℞
#4 Posted : 2/10/2020 5:30:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Howdy!
At a certain point during some trips all intentions, thought and anything pertaining to the ego fall away. This is fine. This is a chance to rebuild yourself. The ego has fallen away and so we know it comes and goes. What remained? When you feel yourself coming back into the ego, pay attention to what it's intentions were going into this experience. Why did this ego make these intentions? What is this ego trying to learn?

I feel this is all part of knowing thyself. Does the intention you made seem ridiculous when you come back? That is a lesson. Did your intention become something of a looping unanswerable enigma inside an enigma? That is a lesson. How much can you really pull away from these experiences if you don't know why you are going into these experiences to begin with. Pretend there are gates you must pass through. Will you get to the gatekeeper and he asks "Why are you here?" What will be your reply? I think any intention will do. You have to know where you are going enable to head a certain direction.

How do you intend to live your life?

Live this intention everyday and bring it with you when you partake in DMT. Don't just meditate on it a few moments before, do it all day every day. The truth of it all will find it's way to the surface.

Enjoy the drama! It's all show and it's all for you! Have fun!

FranLover
#5 Posted : 2/12/2020 2:46:11 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

The first time it was cause I heard what people said of it. I thought that the fact that this thing existed was the most perfect thing that could ever exist. And in it I found the total perfection of heaven...eternal emptiness, eternal silence, electric cosmic brilliance, radiant light of God, unbounded creativity, total knowledge, bliss, highest level of brain function, highest state of consciousness, highest state of compassion, the truth of existence; at the right hand of god, at the beinning of creation, the travel of the cosmos, the different plains of existence, different levels of abstraction.

So; I go to that, always. My intention is to fulfill my destiny as a being. From the beginning all I asked was for it to be gentle...and god was it gentle. I will teach myself, I will see for myself; the love I have is the love I wish to share with other beings of the cosmos. Compassion through the cosmos and the various plains of existence, the exchange of gifts and knowledge, the complete use of consciousness, the trascendence of consciousness; higher states of service to God, understanding how to do the greater good for the world, how to be true to God, how to love all beings, how to be couragous, how to do what has to be done, how to carry out our lives when we were born not knowing where we come from or where we are going.

Intention...teach you, love you, share with you, experience peace with you, have fun, laugh. All beings reaching out to eachother, the flight of the alone to the alone.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

HealTheWorld
#6 Posted : 2/15/2020 3:45:49 PM

What is next?

That sounds wonderful FranLover. I do not know that level of peace, but I wish I could. All I know is intensity, responsibility, and duty. Thank you for offering such beautiful visions.