We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Aging ayahuasca?? Options

Fractalus
#1 Posted : 2/1/2020 9:54:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what your thought about aging ayahusca? just a little bit, faw weeks, not untill its fermenent of course Smile
the reason i asked this is we brewed the medicine before faw weeks, then the taste was much more intence and since then its in the fridge, but now its seems the taste getting better and im not sure but i suspect maybe also the expirience? whats happened biologicly/chemicly to the tea after faw weeks?
we cooked it with vinegar if its matter anything.
thank you very much friends!
though the minds may be different, the body forms may be different
it is through the heart that we recognize our spirits are one.

everything im writing is a complete fiction and it is only a reflection of my imagination.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 2/1/2020 12:55:39 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I dont know but given that when I open my bottle of months old Aya there is a force that pops open (much like gas) then I'm pretty sure they get slightly fermented. In which case they are pretty much the same to freshly made brews. I drink Aya almost everyday and never have gotten sick (except for the first times I drank high doses of Caapi and got the slightly psychedelic desire to purge but this has not happened with further use.) I always shake the bottle before drinking (shout out the mckenna story!)

Mckenna story;

Quote:
I recall many years ago, it was the night of a total eclipse, or Some hellish thing in the sky, a total eclipse of some kind, and Sun-water and adelle, who some of you may know, and I decided we would do this ayahuasca that I had in the back of the refrigerator for years, and this was like a long time ago, maybe 8 years ago, and I got it out, and I couldn't remember whether Don Fidel had said "always shake the bottle", or "never shake the bottle", so I thought to be safe we should shake the bottle, in case that's what he did say, so I did, and...and, you know, I've never had it hit me so hard, and we were...i had put on a record which I had previously found mildy entertaining, and the goal of the first 40 minutes of this ayahuasca trip became to survive the playing of this record, I mean it was so...I don't know, I have had other experiences, a friend of mine brought me a tape from tribal Afghanistan that I listened to one night in Hawaii on ayahuasca and I became so alarmed and freaked out and... I just... I could hear something in this music that just shouldn't have been there, I could hear that this wasn't wizened rag-heads in mud huts...(inaudible)...these guys connections to the Martians musician union of....(inaudible)......it was highly agitating.... -terence McKenna
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

goddard
#3 Posted : 2/21/2020 2:15:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Everyday? U micro dose it?
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

FranLover
#4 Posted : 2/22/2020 5:11:00 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Yeah we could call it microdosing Smile I drink a cup or two (30g/50g Caapi) whenever I can. I like the taste and the grounding feeling. I feel that it takes care of me. Its my best plant ally. My only plant ally at this point. Its really magical. It always grounds me, it always makes me want to meditate, to really go into myself, helps me gain real peace and wisdom. Its my favorite tea.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Fractalus
#5 Posted : 2/24/2020 12:27:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You drink cappi only brew? for how long you drink daily?
i get you about the grounding, its really centered me every time i drink
can you function regulary and do daily stuff while drinking?
though the minds may be different, the body forms may be different
it is through the heart that we recognize our spirits are one.

everything im writing is a complete fiction and it is only a reflection of my imagination.