CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Blackout Options
 
JKW
#1 Posted : 1/27/2020 11:33:52 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...


Posts: 215
Joined: 19-Mar-2019
Last visit: 17-Jun-2021
I loaded what the scale said was 35 mg, but it could have been more.

Took two deep hits, and next thing I know I'm standing in front of the dining table wondering what I'm doing there and how I got there from the sofa.

No memory of what happened from the second hit until then.

So strange.
 

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.
 
Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 1/27/2020 11:47:21 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Posts: 859
Joined: 18-May-2019
Last visit: 04-Jun-2021
Location: The cool side of the pillow
Whoa...

Like coming outta hyperdrive in the millennium falcon. “Where are we Chewie?”
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers
 
JKW
#3 Posted : 1/28/2020 1:35:19 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...


Posts: 215
Joined: 19-Mar-2019
Last visit: 17-Jun-2021
Metta-Morpheus wrote:
Whoa...

Like coming outta hyperdrive in the millennium falcon. “Where are we Chewie?”



Pretty much.
 
Quetzal7
#4 Posted : 1/28/2020 3:58:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 125
Joined: 08-Aug-2015
Last visit: 15-Jun-2021

they happen at high dosage... it's just too far-out to be remembered in anyway in our conventional reality ; or too damn traumatic so we filter it out ? ^^
35 seems relatively low for a total black out though, but if it was perfect hits it's already a lot for sure !
 
JKW
#5 Posted : 1/29/2020 12:33:39 AM

Like a stone in the shoe...


Posts: 215
Joined: 19-Mar-2019
Last visit: 17-Jun-2021
Quetzal7 wrote:

they happen at high dosage... it's just too far-out to be remembered in anyway in our conventional reality ; or too damn traumatic so we filter it out ? ^^
35 seems relatively low for a total black out though, but if it was perfect hits it's already a lot for sure !


It's my usual dose. I think the scale is not accurate anymore.
 
Exitwound
#6 Posted : 1/29/2020 5:40:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 555
Joined: 24-Dec-2017
Last visit: 17-Jun-2021
Don't dismiss reverse tolerance possibility.Maybe your technique got much better or you got more sensitive to the spice, or both of course.

P.s. for me 35mg and over ended up in blackouts almost every time.
 
JKW
#7 Posted : 1/29/2020 1:46:58 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...


Posts: 215
Joined: 19-Mar-2019
Last visit: 17-Jun-2021
Exitwound wrote:
Don't dismiss reverse tolerance possibility.Maybe your technique got much better or you got more sensitive to the spice, or both of course.

P.s. for me 35mg and over ended up in blackouts almost every time.



My vaping technique is very good. Sometimes it just takes one toke with the GVG.

I try to pace myself.
 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.013 seconds.