We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question about paint thinners Options

shago
#1 Posted : 1/17/2010 1:18:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends, SWIM wish to do a mescaline extraction since long time ago, but SWIM can't get xylene because of the regulations on aquiring some solvents.
SWIM wants to know what kind of paint thinner could be used to acomplish the task.
SWIM thinks that acrylic paint thinner could work as its labeled as "mixture of aromatic compounds".
Any idea will be helpful.
thanks

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 1/17/2010 3:51:44 AM

SWIM

SWIM wouldn't recommend it simply because heavy petroleum based solvents take days or weeks to evaporate, thus an evaporation test to make sure it doesn't leave residue would not too great.

SWIM would recommend just making a brew of peruvian torch cactus, SWIM hasn't tried pure mescaline, but the effect and ease of the brew is so great he isn't even bothering with nasty extractions.

Also SWIM has been experimenting with cactus brew jello (original tek by phlux) and the gelatin makes it easier to get down, there is no need to chew, and seems to significantly reduce nausea
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

soulfood
#3 Posted : 1/17/2010 7:04:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Limonene's not suspicious and very easy to obtain. Also it's as good... if not better than xylene.