We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Weak DMT ?!?! Options

DMTRIZZY
#1 Posted : 1/19/2020 2:53:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys , I am new to this site. Swim is new to DMT and has been messing around with extractions . He has a question for yall. He was introduced to DMT by his friend and had some really amazing experiences with it. He liked it so much he decided to try extraction himself. He copied his friends tek which is a STB type tek and yielded between 1.1-1.5 from MHRB. Everything seemed correct except the effects it had on him when vaped . It was only a trippy sensation with no CEV at all....nothing like he had experienced before .....he had 2 breakthroughs and multiple great experiences using his buddies product. He used about 1 g to 3ml in a vape pen all time but Had very disappointing results when using the product from his extractions. Has anybody else experienced this?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

coAsTal
#2 Posted : 1/19/2020 4:32:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTRIZZY wrote:
Hey guys , I am new to this site. Swim is new to DMT and has been messing around with extractions . He has a question for yall. He was introduced to DMT by his friend and had some really amazing experiences with it. He liked it so much he decided to try extraction himself. He copied his friends tek which is a STB type tek and yielded between 1.1-1.5 from MHRB. Everything seemed correct except the effects it had on him when vaped . It was only a trippy sensation with no CEV at all....nothing like he had experienced before .....he had 2 breakthroughs and multiple great experiences using his buddies product. He used about 1 g to 3ml in a vape pen all time but Had very disappointing results when using the product from his extractions. Has anybody else experienced this?

DMT isn't "weak"-- it is more likely you didn't get enough to get the effect you are looking for.

What type of device are you using to vape? What method of extraction specifically?
Do you have a pic of your result?

These things will help us guide you better-- but I strongly suspect it's as simple as not using enough-- what you describe sounds like a light threshold dose.

DMTRIZZY
#3 Posted : 1/19/2020 4:53:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

He is using a valayrian 2 tank 100 watts with a standard mod. 1g/3ml mix which is more spice than he mixed up with great results from his friends batch. He used 1g/4ml before and it worked GREAT. He used layman's tek to the tee. Excuse my lack of knowledge as this is my first day as a member of this sight but I dont know how to post pics.
DMTRIZZY attached the following image(s):
20200111_121748.jpg (4,096kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
20200111_124308.jpg (2,381kb) downloaded 111 time(s).

DMTRIZZY
#4 Posted : 1/19/2020 5:00:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Obviously figured out how to post pics ....I dont think it's not enough ....he put more spice in than he did when using the batch he got from friend that worked like a charm ....same vape pen , same coil, same wattage, same everything except batch . It's really weird and I'm disappointed that this is happening and that I cant figure out why. A friend of his had the same experience with his batch so I dont believe it is just him.

SynKyd
#5 Posted : 1/19/2020 5:08:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!

Your product looks good. Might try other methods to test it out, hard to compare to someone else’s product and solution there are just so many variables.

Safe travels!Love
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

DMTRIZZY
#6 Posted : 1/19/2020 5:13:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I figured as much as we can only relay so much online . He was wondering if anyone had experienced bad bark that still produced good yields? Is it possible that it is more nmt than dmt ? Or freeze precip yielded some dmt with other impurities making up the majority of it ?

coAsTal
#7 Posted : 1/19/2020 6:47:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's extremely rare that extracted DMT is "weak"-- your spice looks perfect.

Presuming that you followed the tek properly (and by the appearances, it looks very nice) I would look into your device/smoking method.

I will bet you a dollar that if you put 30mg+ of that in a pipe and smoke it like most do you'll get one hell of a ride -- don't over think it-- trouble shoot your method and equipment before assuming somehow the chemistry of the extract is somehow, uniquely to you, gone wrong.

Tony6Strings
#8 Posted : 1/19/2020 7:36:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What coastal said. Glass pot pipe, wad of copper scrubbie in bowl. I've found with this setup a regular bic type lighter to work better than a torch lighter. 30 mg, with this setup and bic you should be able to clear the dose in 2 to 3 tokes. Hold each toke for a 20 count. This is the method I used my first year working with the spice, before I got my gvg. It works.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

DMTRIZZY
#9 Posted : 1/19/2020 7:37:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok....I'll have him do some more testing .... We really appreciate all the info and quick replies !!!

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 1/19/2020 8:06:39 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It's likely the e-juice is mixed weak, or/and the device is not functioning identically.

As the others all say, just simplify things.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

DMTRIZZY
#11 Posted : 2/6/2020 8:43:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok , so I did some.experimenting and had 2 buddies of mine try this vape juice. Both had great experiences with it and he (swim) still get very little effects from it ......one time he got the CEV that he has come.to love from a dmt trip but the next several times it is back to the weak lsdish type trippy effects with no CEV. He is not on any new meds and it worked for 2 other people ...what is going on ?! Has anyone else experienced this ?! He is not abusing it as he only hits his vape pen once every week or other week ......he was introduced to dmt in a vape pen about 4 months ago and had many amazing experiences and CEV....Then all of the sudden it just seemed to stop working as it use to ....same vape pen , same coils, same batteries , same batch of dmt, same setting, only thing that is different is it doesmt seem to be working as it use to ...... someone help him ...he misses hyperspace !!!

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 2/6/2020 11:53:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tried it in a pipe yet?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

DMTRIZZY
#13 Posted : 2/7/2020 12:33:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

He did.....tried the sandwich method and an oil burner ....both of those methods are foreign to him so he is not sure if he is burning it ....even less effects when tried that way and when he used the oil burner he had a sensation of numbing and burning in his lips and mouth ....thinking he burnt it . But the 2 people that tried the vape juice are seasoned users and everything went fine with their trips ... idk if he got "shut out" or what is going on...never had a psychedelic shut him out like this .....they always just worked. This is weird.