We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia Bark Liquid Extract Options

Morbid
#1 Posted : 1/12/2020 6:25:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How much DMT would be in 2 fl oz of Acacia Bark Liquid Extract? Would it vary depending on certain factors? If hypothetically someone were to use it to make Ayahuasca, would it even be enough for a weak dose?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 1/12/2020 7:05:01 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

How much dry material did you start with?
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Morbid
#3 Posted : 1/12/2020 7:15:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator wrote:
Edited. No mention of dried/prepared psychoactive substances

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
No idea, I have premade acacia bark liquid extract. Is it a shot in the dark pretty much? Would there at least be a chance that it would work?

Homo Trypens
#4 Posted : 1/12/2020 10:33:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

You could do a mini extraction on some of that liquid extract first, to determine potency.

You only seem concerned that it might be sub-treshold, but it could also be too much. You don't know.

This is one reason preparing your own from raw materials is usually best Pleased

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 1/12/2020 10:41:05 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Morbid wrote:
Metta-Morpheus wrote:
No idea, I'm [REDACTED]. Is it a shot in the dark pretty much? Would there at least be a chance that it would work?
Please read:
Attitude Page

And this is written above the window where you compose your post:
Quote:
Dear member, please remember: No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, procuring drugs, prices of drugs, trading drugs and trafficking of drugs. This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not.

You'll probably have a load of tannic acid for leather treatment, anyhow. That's what [it's] mostly used for.

You have no idea what you have, it beggars belief that you'd even consider drinking it in an ayahuasca-style beverage!

Homo Trypens wrote:
This is one reason preparing your own from raw materials is usually best

Quite.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Morbid
#6 Posted : 1/13/2020 5:46:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry I should've been aware of the rules before hand. What I purchased does have an ingredient list though, and tannic acid was not in it.

bismillah
#7 Posted : 1/13/2020 6:57:35 PM

My Personalized Tag

What is on the ingredient list? Is it a list of every compound present or just "100% pure free-range kosher acacia bark"?
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Morbid
#8 Posted : 1/13/2020 7:52:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
What is on the ingredient list? Is it a list of every compound present or just "100% pure free-range kosher acacia bark"?
Wild Harvested Acacia (Acacia Arabica) Dry Bark. Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 1/13/2020 10:18:45 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Absence of tannic acid on the ingredient list does not mean it is absent in the tree bark. Acacia barks are well known as a source of tannins.
That stuff might be useful for topical treatment of eczema and burns, at least.
Quote:
Babul bark finds its primary applications in oral & dental hygiene, burn injuries and in the management of skin diseases as recommended by Indian Ayurveda. Being an astringent agent, twigs of Babula have been used in India as natural toothbrushes.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli