We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bonnaroo Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 1/12/2020 3:10:38 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I’m a big bonnaroo fan. I’ve been 5 times and this year will be 6. This years lineup is pretty dope.
Tool, Tenacious D, Bassnectar, Run The Jewels, Tipper, Tame Impala, MYLEY CRUS!!(totally kidding) are some of my tops this year. Everyone that can should check it out. It’s a super blast.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 1/12/2020 3:34:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to love Tool. Aenima is still one of my favorite all time albums, I loved 10,000 Days, wore out a copy. Love the art Alex Grey has contributed to their albums especially Days, with the stereoscopic lenses. I was very disappointed by their latest album. They took forever to release it and its nothing to write home about. Sounds like another Perfect Circle album.

Still an awesome lineup for a festival. Hope its everything you are dreaming of and more Metta.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 1/12/2020 5:00:30 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Thanks tony. I’m trying to rally my troops to go this year. Maybe rent an R.V. This is one of the most balanced overall lineups for me. There have been years where I only went for a couple bands (RHCP year). This is gonna keep me busy all weekend! 😜🤙
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers