We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Clear day with my old friend Father Pedro Options

Ded2journey
#1 Posted : 1/12/2020 3:43:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I did it again...but today was different. Very different...

12" Bridgesii, 9" Kimura's Giant--both 3-4" Diameter. Frozen, PC'd w/ Vinegar 10 X 4 pulls, decanted one week. Made roughly 20 oz. I took somewhere around 2/3 of the brew. Froze the rest...it was too syrupy this go around--even the frat boy chug couldn't overcome the spirit. I Purged HARD at the 40 min. mark (first time for everything I guess)...found the zone at 1111 on 1/11. Peaked at 111 on 111. Serious synchronicity...as though the universe were winking at me. I come down now as I write this. I needed to make it clear...before I forgot it all.

It started with a emotional purging. Buckets of hot salty tears clarified so much of the stuff I had held onto far longer than necessary. My girlfriend turned on the music, and it took me away...I can honestly say I feel like I cleaned out the gutters this go around. It was odd to allow someone to comfort me, but she did. She is a healer--that much is clear.

Lots of skeletons, and a reminder of a few I secretly hoarded away in the catacombs of my mind. I think I'll keep them there for safe keeping...sometimes we have to remember where we came from. I know the music can take me back there anytime now.

From there my girlfriend and I spent some time at the dog park with our 2 pups. So much love and happiness...it was the first time I had seen my husky sprint in a long time. I also connected with her rescue, who doesn't quite trust men. Well, now she at least trusts me, and I feel an overwhelming sense of relief for this. She's gone through a lot and I just want to give her some love and life back.

Watching my pup run made me SOOOOO happy...I really can't explain it in words. It was nice to finally give up the control I always had over her out of fear of losing her. I see now that she's happy and wants to be with us. Huskies sometimes give you the sense that they don't care...today I got to see into her heart and I have a much clearer perspective now. And of course, since I was peaking here...the visuals, depths, colors, and overall HD vibrancy was unreal. Life as a moving painting.

The craziest part of this trip was the clarity. I combined it with a bit of coffee and cannabis...WOW! What a combination for SP. I was energized, clear, connected, awake, happy, anxiety free, and the list just goes on and on. In short, I felt free...very child like. This is what I hope to bring back with me this time. Life is but a dream...

From there I begged to be taken to the golf course. I play this game professionally, and must say being with it and nature on SP was powerful. I played with a nice gentlemen, but was too lost in the experience to really engage him. Although my "mask" was able to communicate...watching it do so made me sick to my stomach. After that, I just kind of got lost out there--reflecting on who I had become in this environment. Then...the weather turned, but as life would have it--that's about when I started feeling the back side of the experience. So we wrapped it up, I called the girlfriend...and just watched the wind dance with the grass and the trees until she showed up. Amazing what we miss when our minds aren't opened up as much.

Once my girlfriend got me back home the body load had caught up...but the mind was still surging. We threw on AVATAR since we haven't watched it in 10 years. What a cool movie...so many good messages, so many conflicting ones as a retired military grunt. I found the contrast more game like than ever though...not as serious as my projections had twisted it up to be previously.

All in all, I walk out of this dimension...with a new set of senses. I feel blessed and thankful. I hope something of this report helps others. This combination of plants was near perfect for me...and upping the dosage seems pointless.

My final thought...as I head towards the dream within the dream..."I TOTALLY understand why people would microdose this." Only to be interrupted by the wisdom of life..."How could you possibly appreciate this experience if you did that?".

MUCH LOVE,
D2J Twisted Evil

Everything I say is complete nonsense...I am an internet troll looking for attention.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 1/12/2020 5:54:06 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Another beautiful report Smile sounds like you took the right dose and indeed I dont know if a microdose would cut it. You got to get the full experience; its so awesome and magical !

Peace and blessings.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Grey Fox
#3 Posted : 1/12/2020 7:11:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like it was an amazing experience D2J! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Can you tell me a little more about Kimora's Giant? Is it a Pachanoi? I would love to see a photo of what it looks like if you have one.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Ded2journey
#4 Posted : 1/13/2020 2:44:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Grey Fox wrote:
Sounds like it was an amazing experience D2J! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Can you tell me a little more about Kimora's Giant? Is it a Pachanoi? I would love to see a photo of what it looks like if you have one.

Thx everyone! Yes...very clean experience. I am grafting the Kimora and Bridgesii on a couple of Pachanoi's I have. Both plants have far more aggressive spines--not pachanoi. As clean and clear and elevated as this experience was, I will be heading down the rabbit hole again. Twisted Evil

I'm still a fire first aim later human...and I doubt I'll ever change that. Too many cool surprises come from being hard headed...Big grin

Since my plants are so small, this is a google picture of what I was working with. I found de-spining this plant to be FAAAAARRRR easier. Oh, and PC is the only way to go...much smoother process, clean up, freedom, etc. I still treat the plant with the utmost respect, but this is one occasion where I support the use of technology. Later folks...

Everything I say is complete nonsense...I am an internet troll looking for attention.

Grey Fox
#5 Posted : 1/14/2020 4:40:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the info and the photo. Thumbs up
IT WAS ALL A DREAM