We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vape Mod Bubbler + Science Grasping at Freewill Options

NegEntropy
#1 Posted : 1/7/2020 11:17:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

I appreciate all the great information on this website, thank you for sharing your knowledge because it's been a great learning experience. I wish to be accepted into the community to give a big THANK YOU on the vape mod post and there's no better way to do that than by sharing how I will improve on the design. It may be possible that this addition could make it the ultimate device. Saying that might be blasphemy to the gvg amigos, but hear me out.

In my opinion, the current model of the vape mod device works perfect, except the heat really ruins the experience. I am currently working on attaching an "inline bubbler"(I don't believe there is a proper name for it) to the RDA. The bubbler has a 14mm female glass join at the bottom, pretty decent percolator, and a narrow mouth tip. I am going to attach it with an 810 drip tip of the proper dimensions and do so with "instant gasket" silicon. There may be an issue with the weight of the bubbler causing it to detach, but I'll post pictures if I succeed or fail. Not sure if I am allowed to direct link it, but it is called The Scepter and can be bought at sneakypetestore. (Not trying to sell anything, if you find a better one, post it)

About myself: It is my belief that man's(and lady's) current understanding of consciousness is at a kindergarten level and there is so much new territory to explore in the realm of consciousness. There is no technology that can detect thought itself, nor is there any model of consciousness that displays sufficient predictive capacity. It may be that consciousness will entirely elude the scientific method due to its complete lack of determinism. Perhaps freewill can never be put into a neat box of understanding. There seems to be a trend of people denying freewill exists, I respect that view point, but disagree whole heartedly. (Please debate me)

I am fascinated with the unseen realm: electromagnetic phenomena, subatomic particles, the possibility of addition dimensions, gravity, parapsychology, the metumpsychosis, hyperspace, ect. Sharing and discussing these ideas is what energizes me.

Oh yea, and I understand the rules and shall add positivity. Respecting the views I disagree with and changing my mind if they are right is my nature.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SynKyd
#2 Posted : 1/9/2020 4:48:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

NegEntropy wrote:

Hello,

I appreciate all the great information on this website, thank you for sharing your knowledge because it's been a great learning experience. I wish to be accepted into the community to give a big THANK YOU on the vape mod post and there's no better way to do that than by sharing how I will improve on the design. It may be possible that this addition could make it the ultimate device. Saying that might be blasphemy to the gvg amigos, but hear me out.

In my opinion, the current model of the vape mod device works perfect, except the heat really ruins the experience. I am currently working on attaching an "inline bubbler"(I don't believe there is a proper name for it) to the RDA. The bubbler has a 14mm female glass join at the bottom, pretty decent percolator, and a narrow mouth tip. I am going to attach it with an 810 drip tip of the proper dimensions and do so with "instant gasket" silicon. There may be an issue with the weight of the bubbler causing it to detach, but I'll post pictures if I succeed or fail. Not sure if I am allowed to direct link it, but it is called The Scepter and can be bought at sneakypetestore. (Not trying to sell anything, if you find a better one, post it)

About myself: It is my belief that man's(and lady's) current understanding of consciousness is at a kindergarten level and there is so much new territory to explore in the realm of consciousness. There is no technology that can detect thought itself, nor is there any model of consciousness that displays sufficient predictive capacity. It may be that consciousness will entirely elude the scientific method due to its complete lack of determinism. Perhaps freewill can never be put into a neat box of understanding. There seems to be a trend of people denying freewill exists, I respect that view point, but disagree whole heartedly. (Please debate me)

I am fascinated with the unseen realm: electromagnetic phenomena, subatomic particles, the possibility of addition dimensions, gravity, parapsychology, the metumpsychosis, hyperspace, ect. Sharing and discussing these ideas is what energizes me.

Oh yea, and I understand the rules and shall add positivity. Respecting the views I disagree with and changing my mind if they are right is my nature.

Welcome to the nexus, safe travels!Thumbs up
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.