We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Syntax unaccompanied by meaning Options

Dan1779
#1 Posted : 12/31/2019 2:17:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So during my first and only dmt experience I stumbled across this language which poured out of me like an ancient memory. Doing research I've found Terrence McKenna describes it exactly in this video at the 9:00 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VavdCpewQbA

Anyone have any light on this they could shed? anyone had the same experience.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

JKW
#2 Posted : 12/31/2019 8:20:20 PM

Like a stone in the shoe...

Ive seen beings and structures made out of visual language. Something like alien hieroglyphs that are constantly transforming.
However, this was all DMT land. Nothing came out of me. I was merely an observer.

FranLover
#3 Posted : 12/31/2019 8:55:53 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I'm in the same camp as JKW. Never really experienced glossalalia like Mckenna did. But your experience is very interesting Dan. Hopefully we can discover what is going on in these cases =) mechanical impulse or secret encoded message? To be discovered...
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

bismillah
#4 Posted : 1/1/2020 4:47:16 PM

My Personalized Tag

Well, I've never had an alien language pour from me on a trip. But I have had that experience with music. I'm primarily a strings player, but one of my favourite things to do while I'm in that other place is sit down at the piano and see what otherwordly harmonies will bubble to the surface. I've been able to produce some of my weirdest music this way (weird in the way that I would have never written anything like it otherwise, and yet it still "works" ).
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

JKW
#5 Posted : 1/1/2020 8:09:38 PM

bismillah wrote:
Well, I've never had an alien language pour from me on a trip. But I have had that experience with music. I'm primarily a strings player, but one of my favourite things to do while I'm in that other place is sit down at the piano and see what otherwordly harmonies will bubble to the surface. I've been able to produce some of my weirdest music this way (weird in the way that I would have never written anything like it otherwise, and yet it still "works" ).

I'd be very curious to hear this music.

bismillah
#6 Posted : 1/1/2020 11:01:12 PM

My Personalized Tag

JKW wrote:

Maybe I'll share it here soon. When I have time I will arrange it for instruments I can actually play and record it Big grin
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

JKW
#7 Posted : 1/1/2020 11:11:54 PM

bismillah wrote:
JKW wrote:

Maybe I'll share it here soon. When I have time I will arrange it for instruments I can actually play and record it Big grin

Please do.

Dan1779
#8 Posted : 1/1/2020 11:24:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
mechanical impulse or secret encoded message? To be discovered...

The interesting thing about this is I had the experience of some physical object being "created" inside of me as I spoke. The further down the "chant" I went the more things "unfolded" and 'glew'. Till eventually the object was about to bubble up out of me. I was back before I got a chance to see what it was