We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fictional research title thread Options

muladharma
#1 Posted : 12/28/2019 1:36:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As a creative exercise, sometimes while studying, a paper title will come to mind. I find myself asking "Has anyone ever attempted to conduct a study like this?"

Some of the time, after looking it up, I find exactly that paper being already published, but some of the time, a web search will not return anything remotely similar. Coming back to revisit the titles could be an interesting journey.

Find the wisdom to practice loving-kindness.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

muladharma
#2 Posted : 12/28/2019 1:37:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"A stellar abundance approach to choosing an ecologically viable 1.2V accumulator / battery"

I was reading about the history of battery cells and was wondering about alternatives to lithium-ion batteries, especially after the recent nobel prizes.

NiMH batteries could have a large variety of metal and composition combinations, but which is the most sustainable?

muladharma
#3 Posted : 1/2/2020 11:10:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Intergalactic sorting standards for cosmological entropy compliance"

Within the milky way, some stellar clusters are denser than others, and some galaxies are more massive than others as well. Depending on the remoteness and scarcity of resources in one's region, the probability of making a leap to a higher entropy place, and life expectancy for example, one can try to spend more or less time to optimize planetary computers so that sorting processes are less and less wasteful. This could encourage observing, more evolved entities, to engage in respectful conversation.

Sorting is a purely mathematical concept, although computational systems involving electronic technologies are currently used on earth. Different data or data structures can be better suited for one or an other sorting algorithm.

A hyper-advanced race of intergalactic aspirations will have to be very aware of the tinyest changes in their body's energy level, even if paradoxically that also can mean becoming smaller and smaller, not necessarily expanding exponentially.

muladharma
#4 Posted : 1/6/2020 3:40:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Theoretical adrenergic projections of collectively emergent metaphyisical neural networks"

Note that I will edit this post as time progresses.

Language observation driven endorphin and neurotransmitter cascades will create emergent phenomenon in social interactions. One may attempt creating boundaries around this phenomenon, and call it an entity. This entity born out of emergent behavior may cause recurrent observation of the same linguistic patterns dirrectly correlated to the neural receptor and neurotransmitter types that are the main motivator behind the initiatory language event. (for example adrenaline)

The natural evolution of linguistic expression over millenia can be a key factor in selecting an appropriate language for expression, that will not cause unexpected destabilizing behavior.