We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What extra stuff do i need to buy for the GVG Options

Chupang
#1 Posted : 12/22/2019 3:08:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have forked out the money to buy this pipe only to find out it is incomplete? Can't find any clear answers what kind of filters I need to put in there so the crystals dont melt and drip down. Any recommendation or tips?
Reality is not something you wake up to

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 12/22/2019 3:51:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Healthstone vapor stone. Fits perfectly in bowl. Get the healthstone brand the generic doesn't fit snugly. The RYOT safe case is nice to have. Also a torch lighter. I love my Eagles. Congratulations on your new pipe I'm sure you'll love it.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Egzoset
#3 Posted : 12/22/2019 6:46:28 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations Chupang,

Chupang wrote:
Any recommendation or tips?

While GVG threads multiply have you at least considered the alternative i sugested myself, or is there something about it i should know which needs to be corrected??

Good day, have fun!! Cool

Chupang
#4 Posted : 12/23/2019 12:28:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies, will look into the healthstone that you mention Tony but might not be able to get that in my country, in the meanwhile have thought I might just try the method out using 6 Stainless Steel meshes and a layer of non psychoactive herbs.

I'm having trouble understanding though, how are you meant to clean this thing, + remove and add glass mesh or whatever else you put in there.. Is their a way to actually take of the glass bushing that lies on top of the screen for easier access ?
Reality is not something you wake up to

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 12/23/2019 7:10:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No, the pipe is one solid piece of glass. The diffuser slides on as a ground glass connection. Filter stuff doesn't generally go down in the little screen space you are talking about but in the bowl chamber above. Screen that comes in pipe can be removed with tweezers. Isopropyl works great for cleaning the pipe, I just cleaned mine. Rinse with water after.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

EphemeralTruth
#6 Posted : 4/14/2020 5:41:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Buying a bunch of the little screens is sufficient, IME. Use 7 or so at once, just be mindful to clean the pipe every 4 or 5 sessions as [I hypothesize] the filters can start to clog with oils, resulting in weak hits and occasionally really terribly strong ones. A clean pipe and RE-X'd DMT is the way to go.

Bill Cipher
#7 Posted : 4/14/2020 6:20:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chupang wrote:
Thanks for the replies, will look into the healthstone that you mention Tony but might not be able to get that in my country, in the meanwhile have thought I might just try the method out using 6 Stainless Steel meshes and a layer of non psychoactive herbs.

Accept no substitute. The healthstone is about a million times more effective than anything else - multiple screens, liquid pads and herb beds included. Pre-melt your dose into the stone and then hit it with a very strong torch lighter, and you are pretty much guaranteed success.

Egzoset
#8 Posted : 4/14/2020 8:47:21 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Hi again Chupang,

Chupang wrote:
...thought I might just try the method out using 6 Stainless Steel meshes...

Thermal conductivity of SiC Foam as from an original VaporGenie clearly outperforms that of SS metal, so i don't think it's equivalent, nor even using glass instead.

M'well, go wonder: maybe there's going to be a miracle somehow...

Good day, have fun!! Cool