We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Easiest Pharma Tek? Options

Angel_Above
#1 Posted : 1/15/2010 8:27:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Plan on doing pharma soon.

SHould I get rue or caapi? I don't have a stove to prepare anything, so I'll just use my 4 grams of freebase (prob like 50mg) along with an MAOI.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 1/15/2010 8:45:09 PM

SWIM

SWIM is not to experienced with pharma/aya (2 trips) but he is well read.

Rue is supposed to be sleepier than caapi, but SWIM was wide awake after his rue and mhrb and was sleepy and slept right after his caapi and mhrb.

also though there was 0 nausea with the caapi, the rue wasn't too bad at all. didn't feel like puking, just subtle nausea.

about brewing:
SWIM might suggest just taking a glass bottle (like nestea) and mixing the MHRB with boiling water.
filter the water, mesh filter then coffee filter. repeat 2-4 times
probably 100-300ml depending on how much you want to drink spread over 2-4 pulls.

You can start with 2-3g mimosa and work up. tolerance is hugely variant.

2-3g is fully visionary for some. SWIM wouldn't even feel it though.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Angel_Above
#3 Posted : 1/16/2010 1:44:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It seems like I would prefer pharma simply because there's not as much prep for pharma, right? Just eat some rue (how would I go about doing that?) and drink something that has freebase DMT dissolved in it (what would work well?)

jamie
#4 Posted : 1/16/2010 1:56:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

well..there is nothing easy at all about oral DMT..
If you are looking for something easy with no prep might as well find something else all together..

People should approach pharma the same way they would with ayahuasca..if you dont have the time and patients to approach it that way you might really get burned.
Long live the unwoke.

Angel_Above
#5 Posted : 1/16/2010 2:06:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well how long would I have to prepare either of them?

If it really takes hours of cooking to prepare let me know. I'm fine with it taking some time, but I can only use a stove for a short period of time since when I'm not at school I'm at home with my parents.

#6 Posted : 1/16/2010 2:34:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Angel_Above wrote:
Well how long would I have to prepare either of them?

If it really takes hours of cooking to prepare let me know. I'm fine with it taking some time, but I can only use a stove for a short period of time since when I'm not at school I'm at home with my parents.

I know you have freebase. BUT when you get the time/tools etc. Please give FASI a try. Very potent, and very easy to do with minimal space:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._-_The_Big_Leisurely_A/B

psychosisdoses
#7 Posted : 1/16/2010 4:54:25 AM

Derek

i suggest you read ALOT more about pharma before you take it
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses